Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crypto/NFT Community Thread

DerHochsterasse666

I know this seems unrelated at first, but hear me out:

- JoS needs donations to run
- We need money to compete with fraudsters and liars
- With money, we can get a lot more done

I'd say we go at it. Heck, if NFTs are a scam, let's be the scammers.

It's not even that hard to buy a newer NFT at 0.08 ETH/2800 USD and sell it at 300 000 USD. You could literally then fulfill your obligations and donate 50 000 USD back, and still have well enough for yourself.

I know that moralfags will come on here, quit being a moralfag. It hasn't helped before, and it won't help now. Be quiet, get some money, give some back to the people who brought you here.

Let's see what we can get to!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If it indeed is as you say, "It's not even that hard", then you can do it yourself and donate the money to JoS.

Honstely, JoS does not need this sort of attention, ie. scamming for income.

Henu the Great said:
If it indeed is as you say, "It's not even that hard", then you can do it yourself and donate the money to JoS.

Honstely, JoS does not need this sort of attention, ie. scamming for income.

Well, we're not doing anything illegal, so the situation is either a JoS member has the 300 000 USD and gives some of it back to the ones who brought them there, or a kike has it and uses it to shut us down.

I'd say the former option is better.

Why would we permanently destroy and erase our entire reputation and trust just for a few dollars on a NFT scam? It would be complete self-destruction.

To be fair, "scam" is a strong word. It implies a deliberate deception on the part of the merchant, pretending that the product is different than what it is. That is usually illegal.

NFTs are not inherently deceptive (although merchants may lie), and are not "scams" in the legal sense. A lot of people call them scams because it looks like an extremely stupid use of money. Essentially, you're paying for an agreement that says you own a certain piece of data.

For example, someone paid $690,000 for the Nyan Cat GIF meme. The same GIF that you can legally watch for free online. :roll: However, the person did get what they paid for. This is not a scam, but it is a very a bad deal in my opinion. But it still may be useful to make money. After all, this is Capitalism! It doesn't matter if something is stupid, as long as people buy it.

If what you say is true, that "It's not even that hard to buy a newer NFT at 0.08 ETH/2800 USD and sell it at 300 000 USD.", then go ahead and do it, donate that $50,000 to the Joy of Satan (and post the transaction proof), and I guarantee people will take your idea seriously.

This is not scamming. Scamming implies one does not give anything to the other party.

There are many people who have fun with these things and have millions to waste. Art is expensive, and there are many art collectors. NFT's and all of this is the new form of art.

There can be one necklace that costs in the millions or even hundreds of millions, for a history or something important incumbent in it, the idea it represents. Some people are willing to pay for the rights to own an aspect of this idea.

Sorry, my bad. I made a mistake of mixing NFTs with alt coins which have been pumped and dumped.

Hi Commander,

I have a recurring idea that I would really like to run past you and the JOS community.

I love to draw, and have always felt one day I would be involved in some sort of graphic novel, or something similar. I used to say it would be a handbook for exiting the matrix.

So my idea is to begin to draw the gods. I am not saying that I know what they look like. I just putting the idea out there, to see what other people think, and see if anyone would like to collaborate on a creative project, and to get feedback from the community about how they feel the gods look like, make revisions etc.

The idea is - to make drawings and then maybe some graphic or animated stories, with embed practices, and links to the JOS handbook.

The art/demon cards could also be tokenised if the community thinks it a good idea, and then the community would know about these NFTS first. So when JOS becomes even more popular, people will want to collect the NFTS, and then the original holders will benefit financially.

I've also recently coming up with some songs, maybe for some kind of Satanic cosmological musical, though I know this would be an idea for way way in the future.

Anyhow, just putting it out there, i'm very creative by nature, and would love to share knowledge and teachings of the gods in visual and interactive way.

Satanama, King of Orion
Satanama, taught us how to fly
Satanama, truth be his name

<3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not scamming. Scamming implies one does not give anything to the other party.

There are many people who have fun with these things and have millions to waste. Art is expensive, and there are many art collectors. NFT's and all of this is the new form of art.

There can be one necklace that costs in the millions or even hundreds of millions, for a history or something important incumbent in it, the idea it represents. Some people are willing to pay for the rights to own an aspect of this idea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back