Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity: Working For Satan and The Powers Of Hell

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I want to first and foremost wish to our SS in the United States, a very pleasing 4th of July.

Have faith in the United States, and remember the roots of it's spirit, which came from Europe and the deeper foundation of the common Ancient Greek spirit, with the source of this great well being our Gods.

Slowly, as anyone can see, the enemy's scourge is collapsing. It is clearly looking like they are having a major reaction due to this collapse they have brought upon themselves with all their negative acts.

It is a very good thing that many people understand the value of our undertaking and that quite a few of us are willing to take this further and further until a full on victory and success of the Gods.

We must build this ourselves, and through our own efforts. This is our world and we live in it, and we are actively sharing an aspect of responsibility each on how this will go for ourselves.

We are here to make this happen for the Gods, and this time gives those who want to work for the Gods a very worthwhile opportunity.

In the future, when all things will be "set", people that have worked on these today's will be remembered by the Gods and other people as legends.

The same opportunity to do something important in 20 or 30 years when everyone will be rushing in from all directions to do things for the "Gods", after we have set the base - will not exist as it does today.

To put it simply, on a spiritual scale, those who do things right now for the Gods, it's like you are buying Bitcoin at the 10 dollar range. If certain people don't want to buy as much as possible within this range, then the spiritual multiplier one will receive will never be the same.

Translators and many other SS who have wonderful opportunities now, to fulfill great and very important tasks for the Gods. The Gods highly value the carriers of the message to other Nations.

The light of all Ancient Civilizations shines and empowers this great undertaking.

These tasks represent a unique form of work that will stay in the future for the Gods and please them more than anything right now. In a sense, one acts as a conduit through which many millions that couldn't otherwise see the Truth - will end up seeing it.

It's easy to get lost in minor details in life and think that your life could be spent elsewhere, and that one doesn't have time to do something like this, or whatever. There are very FEW things in this world that you can do that will gain you a council with the Gods or their care.

You could make 1 trillion dollars, and still, if you will be nobody that wants to do anything for them, you will be solely by yourself. Meanwhile, a person with nothing that did things for them, will receive the fulfillment of deeper promises, both in this lifetime and in their successive lifetimes.

Now, many people are narrow minded, thinking of the present. The enemy will fall, and when they do, people will be begging they have done something earlier, as many people today beg that Bitcoin would fall on 10$ again.

This might never happen, ever again. It's good to take this opportunity now. Inside what many call as "Kali Yuga" or "Evil Times", there rests a great opportunity to do something great.

Certain souls who did the right thing in the Middle Ages and in other Ages of great deception and evil, are now crowned and have been so for a very long time. It was extremely difficult back then.

When it comes to doing work for JoS, helping this endeavor, etc, I know I am investing in my spiritual future, but also the spiritual future of everyone else here, but our collective future as human beings too.

I know that is the best investment of any amount of money, time and energy - since I know that as time goes, there is nothing else that one could have said was a better investment.

There is nothing I would trade or exchange for this understanding and these moments where the Gods have looked at me with great love, care and support. If you have felt this, you know how that is.

And then, there is this great unending feeling of indebtedness towards these beings, who have helped us all so considerably and still care to elevate us and help us through everything. There are simply too many unending ways to look at this.

If you think what we can do now with only a few hours of our time and determination, everyone who can must seize this opportunity.

The same goes for those who do Spiritual Warfare and care for this endeavor in other ways. When we will own the planet or something similar, "everyone" will kiss our ass to serve us. The same Christians you see now that boastfully go round and round, these very same souls, will be on their knees praising our Gods instead most likely.

This will be honorable then too, but the real strong individuals and those who will receive the inordinate return, are those who help now when things are low. The Gods see all.

They do not understand anything, but they will worship just about anything that comes forth. These people are sheep. At this time where the world is against us, many souls are dividing themselves and showing their inherent importance.

When we become the ruling power, yes, every person you see outside might bow to us, but their bowing will not be as important as the few who stood up during these times, or have stood back in other times such as the Middle Ages etc. The Gods KNOW these souls, and they will reward them in ways that we cannot understand.

Lastly, I have found over many years of doing things for the Gods on a constant basis. The most beautiful way to connect with them, is to work for them and do meaningful things for what they care about.

When people tell you that the solitary path will bring you "Closer", that is not a fully factual truth. As the Gods care about others, when we show proper care [by actually doing something, not idle chit chat], we are then emulating them.

In my opinion, one must not allow this opportunity to be lost. Do at least something and do at least something meaningful for this.

If one is not yet "ready", then one can become ready gradually. But one must not let it take "forever". We show what we are made of in this life, not always at some other time.

As you will live on with life, you will have the ability to say that you touched something spiritual in life. Other people have went through this no more than existing as animals.

You'll notice in life that you don't even remember what you ate two weeks ago, but the day of your Dedication, or when a God first came to meet you, or the finding of your Guardian Demon, you remember this.

Unfulfilling will be the life of those who waste their life in only nonsense and only grotesque matters, let alone when the opportunity to do something for the Gods presented itself.

This, in the end of it, is the most important thing to do right now.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There is nothing in life that gives me the same satisfaction as having worked for the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you think what we can do now with only a few hours of our time and determination, everyone who can must seize this opportunity.
This is very true.
I am currently unemployed and I am using this time to, among other things, carry out FRTR(by the way, this was not my plan, but it worked out this way and I don't regret it at all).and it would be a great pity to spoil this opportunity(which I would really regret).
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The same goes for those who do Spiritual Warfare and care for this endeavor in other ways. When we will own the planet or something similar, "everyone" will kiss our ass to serve us. The same Christians you see now that boastfully go round and round, these very same souls, will be on their knees praising our Gods instead most likely.
You wrote that incredibly well.
It's a very motivating and uplifting feeling and I can't wait for it to come true(really).

Hail Satan and all The Powers Of Hell forever.

Fools wil regret our being made outcasts sorely.

Not that it's not an investment but I feel the need to pay my debt to Satan and Joy of Satan for putting an end of the misery of being lost first and foremost.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I want to first and foremost wish to our SS in the United States, a very pleasing 4th of July. Have faith in the United States, and remember the roots of it's spirit, which came from Europe and the deeper foundation of the common Ancient Greek spirit.

Slowly, as anyone can see, the enemy's scourge is collapsing. It is clearly looking like they are having a major reaction due to this collapse they have brought upon themselves with all their negative acts.

It is a very good thing that many people understand the value of our undertaking and that quite a few of us are willing to take this further and further until a full on victory and success of the Gods.

We must build this ourselves, and through our own efforts. This is our world and we live in it, and we are actively sharing an aspect of responsibility each on how this will go for ourselves.

We are here to make this happen for the Gods, and this time gives those who want to work for the Gods a very worthwhile opportunity.

In the future, when all things will be "set", people that have worked on these today's will be remembered by the Gods and other people as legends.

The same opportunity to do something important in 20 or 30 years when everyone will be rushing in from all directions to do things for the "Gods", after we have set the base - will not exist as it does today.

To put it simply, on a spiritual scale, those who do things right now for the Gods, it's like you are buying Bitcoin at the 10 dollar range. If certain people don't want to buy as much as possible within this range, then the spiritual multiplier one will receive will never be the same.

Translators and many other SS who have wonderful opportunities now, to fulfill great and very important tasks for the Gods. The Gods highly value the carriers of the message to other Nations.

The light of all Ancient Civilizations shines and empowers this great undertaking.

These tasks represent a unique form of work that will stay in the future for the Gods and please them more than anything right now. In a sense, one acts as a conduit through which many millions that couldn't otherwise see the Truth - will end up seeing it.

It's easy to get lost in minor details in life and think that your life could be spent elsewhere, and that one doesn't have time to do something like this, or whatever. There are very FEW things in this world that you can do that will gain you a council with the Gods or their care.

You could make 1 trillion dollars, and still, if you will be nobody that wants to do anything for them, you will be solely by yourself. Meanwhile, a person with nothing that did things for them, will receive the fulfillment of deeper promises, both in this lifetime and in their successive lifetimes.

Now, many people are narrow minded, thinking of the present. The enemy will fall, and when they do, people will be begging they have done something earlier, as many people today beg that Bitcoin would fall on 10$ again.

This might never happen, ever again. It's good to take this opportunity now. Inside what many call as "Kali Yuga" or "Evil Times", there rests a great opportunity to do something great.

Certain souls who did the right thing in the Middle Ages and in other Ages of great deception and evil, are now crowned and have been so for a very long time. It was extremely difficult back then.

When it comes to doing work for JoS, helping this endeavor, etc, I know I am investing in my spiritual future, but also the spiritual future of everyone else here, but our collective future as human beings too.

I know that is the best investment of any amount of money, time and energy - since I know that as time goes, there is nothing else that one could have said was a better investment. There is nothing I would trade or exchange for this understanding and these moments where the Gods have looked at me with great love, care and support. If you have felt this, you know how that is.

This will be honorable then too, but the real strong individuals and those who will receive the inordinate return, are those who help now when things are low. The Gods see all.

They do not understand anything, but they will worship just about anything that comes forth. These people are sheep. At this time where the world is against us, many souls are dividing themselves and showing their inherent importance.

When we become the ruling power, yes, every person you see outside might bow to us, but their bowing will not be as important as the few who stood up during these times, or have stood back in other times such as the Middle Ages etc. The Gods KNOW these souls, and they will reward them in ways that we cannot understand.

Lastly, I have found over many years of doing things for the Gods on a constant basis. The most beautiful way to connect with them, is to work for them and do meaningful things for what they care about.

When people tell you that the solitary path will bring you "Closer", that is not a fully factual truth. As the Gods care about others, when we show proper care [by actually doing something, not idle chit chat], we are then emulating them.

In my opinion, one must not allow this opportunity to be lost. Do at least something and do at least something meaningful for this.

If one is not yet "ready", then one can become ready gradually. But one must not let it take "forever". We show what we are made of in this life, not always at some other time.

As you will live on with life, you will have the ability to say that you touched something spiritual in life. Other people have went through this no more than existing as animals.

You'll notice in life that you don't even remember what you ate two weeks ago, but the day of your Dedication, or when a God first came to meet you, or the finding of your Guardian Demon, you remember this.

Unfulfilling will be the life of those who waste their life in only nonsense and only grotesque matters, let alone when the opportunity to do something for the Gods presented itself.

This, in the end of it, is the most important thing to do right now.

Amazing text, worthy of a True High Priest like you. Incomparable words of incredible strength and spirituality, substance. Words that fully reflect all the values ​​and thoughts of every true Gentile Satanist. Only daily facts builds history and deserve recognition in eternal memory.

People only needs to know more, many of them arent fighting with us today because of the Jews, but many of those tomorrow will because internet opens the doors to everyone. It has always been a matter of knowladge and education.

Education is the tool that breaks down all barriers. Education is part of the foundation of all progress and growth, both as an individual and as a society.
All things are possible since anything can be learned, of you want.

I want to first and foremost wish to our SS in the United States, a very pleasing 4th of July. Have faith in the United States, and remember the roots of it's spirit, which came from Europe and the deeper foundation of the common Ancient Greek spirit.

Exactly.
I grew up in Italy but my origins are American and I will never stop feeling it as my home until I return back. For this, heartfelt Thanks for the good wishes and Happy 4th of July to you and your family as well!

ALWAYS HONOR THE GODS OF HELL, HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just began my holidays and I'm free until early October. Can I send you an email regarding some important matters? And also working on translation?

I just want to see happy to our future SS generation . I want to see happy our God's. I will do my best as translator, as SS warriors and as dedicated discipline satanist.

I love Satanism more than I love anything. Without Satan I would have been in a hospital (physical or mental, depends). And some people ask us "why do you spend those hours working for Him?" :lol: "Don't you want to do something else?" :D

In ancient Chinese Taoism there is a proverd that says "the fish that swims against the current is the one that reaches the summit".

They degrade our Gods, destroy our temples, pervert the minds of our children and desecrate the name and image of Satan.

They may have had their fun, maybe made some shillings and had their fun with 'controlling' us gentiles but they will pay. They will realize the grave mistake they made when they, and those alongside them, decided to invoke the wrath of the Gods.

It is as Satan said, "Israel will get what she deserves."

If ever a counterattack space force of Satanic humanity develops way after this, I would like to consider joining incase I run out of better options. At least I can see those reptard and bugling grey fucks die up close for all the bullshit humanity went through.

Incredible post, HP! It was one of yours that touched me the most. Especially when you reminded us of what HPS Maxine said, that many will want to join, but they won't be able to.
Though, if it's permitted, can you elaborate? What will happen to them? Will the enemy enforce strict control measures upon them or extinct them while present SS will be protected, will we close borders one day and fight with the people we've managed to bring up to then?
I understand if that's of the long term planning of JoSM and has to be revealed gradually.

Good sermon happy fourth of July everyone
remember, America's destiny was to be the new Atlantis remember to keep our brave founding fathers in our hearts and thoughts
And remember how lucky we are to live in the UNITED STATES OF SATAN alot of good men and women died and shed blood for this great nation

Happy 4 July and can the gods can Bless all!
Hail Hitler,Hail Satan! All Hail to all gods!
We are soldiers,SS...the defense guard of Humanity...we protect the world from jews...and we continue It! Greetings from Italy! ^^

God I wanna beat my own ass for not knowing japanese by now. I plan on doing a mercury square to make languages easier to learn and I'll learn japanese, because I want to be a translator. When I do, I'm coming back here and I'm translating everything on the jos website, the big topics here, and I'll even translate the poetry and testimonials some of us had written here.

I do the best i can. And I won't give up. Intel Satan and his Gods are satisfied. And ❤ I do what i can to shiw my thanks and support to Father Satan' and his Gods and Demons!🔥 for being here helping me 🙂along with the JOS!🦚❤ And first of all I want to thank you guys for helping me on my path! And for your patience! 🔥 and I Owe you people for your time and work keeping this website going. And i owe Satan my life, time and energy! Everything!!🐍🔥 Hail The Joy of Satan!! Hail Satan!!!❣❤🔥

HP Cobra,

how do you do it? how do you dedicate your entire life to this? how did you do 40+ saturn squares? how do you work so hard for all this? when i first started i had similar goals. seem to have gotten lost in the fog of my mind.

Well said i got given a choice before i came back i could come back so i would be in the here and now or in another 5 years from now when most of the real nasty stuff would be over and done with due to previous service i said to them considering i have been at this shit fight this long i may as well see it through to the end only the last 2000 years have been a drag i guess I'm being a bit dramatic but yeah nice to see it all come back round to the way it was before.

I'm going to start printing lots of flyers letter box dropping will be recommencing after winter no point in making a whole bunch of paper if its just going to get water damaged but i can stock pile the flyers come late spring i will bombard excessively.

Taurus said:
HP Cobra,

how do you do it? how do you dedicate your entire life to this? how did you do 40+ saturn squares? how do you work so hard for all this? when i first started i had similar goals. seem to have gotten lost in the fog of my mind.
You have to remember that our paths are individual and so that being said what we are to do individually will differ greatly. What matters the most that everyone does their piece and as such all of our work combined is magnificent. So, take your time, realign yourself and lift yourself up to do what must be done.

While i was reading this my eyes almost fell in tears because i was so happy. Im about 1000x fucking more motivated then before. Thanks HP HoodedCobra this really helped!

Hail Satan!

Fok said:
❤️❤️❤️

I have started a project that i talked about before. Try and guess what it is. Its a simple thing but it will definitely be fun,educational, supportive (JoS material) and put some excitement into things im sure you would of like it. Haven't finished it because well for obvious reasons.

Some gods are like friends and not gods but equal beings on other planes that help if you ask them. I noticed this recently.
What you say is a literal insult to the Gods, friends? Yes, equal? Never

Aquarius said:
Fok said:
❤️❤️❤️

I have started a project that i talked about before. Try and guess what it is. Its a simple thing but it will definitely be fun,educational, supportive (JoS material) and put some excitement into things im sure you would of like it. Haven't finished it because well for obvious reasons.

Some gods are like friends and not gods but equal beings on other planes that help if you ask them. I noticed this recently.
Just another day of simple minded jew jewing around.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Fok said:
❤️❤️❤️

If you can't "step up" to the gods you will never be equal, so you stop jewing around and... *HYAAAA SZING SZING SZAA*karate chop* GET TO WORK. child.

Taurus said:
HP Cobra,

I will illustrate the method to achieve this [it takes effort] in other posts.

If you have not lost track completely, and have stayed on course [even with confusion at given times, but kept on it] this is a very good indicator and you just need to continue on this pattern.

Sundara said:
If you can't "step up" to the gods you will never be equal, so you stop jewing around and... *HYAAAA SZING SZING SZAA*karate chop* GET TO WORK. child.
No one will be ever truly equal since everyone ahead has a lead to someone else.

Nice try to provoke, btw. Last time I checked you are the one dismissing porn usage as being okay, not to mention other things. So go back to the hole you crawled up from

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Fok said:
❤️❤️❤️

People might not know this is OneWirePhenomenon who has made over 50 accounts by now trolling us and posting about "starseeds" and "christos". I just reply here just in case anyone thinks you called them randomly.

it is still very, very difficult to think of a "tomorrow" that's not just an empty fantasy, but, I'll try to trust this information. thanks for posting it, it's just difficult

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Fok said:
❤️❤️❤️

:lol: :lol:

Fighting for our Gods and our Freedom.. this is the best opportunity we get in these times, and the greatest honor.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL HAURES!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back