How to Empower the RTR's & General Information

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

How to Empower the RTR's & General Information

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Greetings, this will give some tips on how to increase the power of the RTR's.

The RTR's methods below can be done and some facts have to be understood, that by themselves will make everyone understand better how we can advance better through the RTR's. Some things are psychological, others are spiritual, and lastly some are mental, because indeed the mentality is important when approaching the RTR's. This is working on understanding, raw power, and also the resolve, all of which are important to empower the general effort that we all are partaking in.

As I have written before you can do some things to empower the RTR's:

1. Do the RTR's at the height of your meditations. This is self explanatory. As you are charged from meditation, you can discharge any energy that would make you sleepless or jittery by doing an RTR. This will also decrease any drawback and minimize the ability of the enemy to fight back.

2. Get in the mood. You need to understand that when you do the RTR's, these are very powerful rituals. In other words, you are striking the enemy at the heart and there is not much they can do about it as they are heavily dependent on these rituals. So when you do them, they are highly damaging. One must remember this. This is psychological but affects your workings.

3. The easiest way to increase the power of RTR's is to do more RTR's. But this is not the only way, if you follow steps here and do this just once by 'getting in the zone' one RTR can count as more than one as well. One must not go extremely overboard to where they feel exhausted as exhaustion is not our aim. Just pleasantly empowered, and one can keep doing RTR's for so long they feel comfortable, and maybe push a bit more, but never going past exhaustion.

4. Follow the schedule. The schedule is put up there for a reason so that our forces are not scattered, and are lazer focused. This is where most impact is dealt.

5. Use primers. The Shema RTR acts a primer. Think of it like severing the connection of the jew to their protection matrix, and then, you can strike. A powerful combo of RTR's would be The Shema, then the 42, then the 72, and then the Demonic Authority. The first removes their link to their thoughform matrix, the second mutes them from asking for help, the 72 does a disaster everywhere and literally destroys the jewish soul directly, while the Demonic Authority empowers our side (and the negative forces for jews), wrecking them completely. This is only one example.

6. Use other types of primers. One example is getting into the proper mindset. For example getting in a good trance like state. Another example is using the Akasha as a primer if you know how to do this. One other powerful thing you can do is visualization. I will write a more specific thing in the closeby future on what visualizations are proper to supercharge the RTR's, for each specific RTR, based on reversing what the enemy is doing.

7. Discharge your negative emotions. The enemy is responsible on the highest levels for most of the worlds problems, and this is because they have cut the spiritual knowledge from mankind- things can only escalate into a disaster after this crime, creating multitudes of smaller problems, for every person. Literally if someone didn't give the spiritual knowledge, one would die and dissipate, or at least, never have the keys to their inner self. When people find spiritual knowledge that is proper like here, many problems start to give in and one starts to rise above.
There is no good will to the enemy, and there is nothing positive about them, they deserve this spiritual war fully. Unlike the enemy who doesn't have any serious reasons, we have many reasons, thousands of years of actual dead people, dead nations, and reasons, to fight. When one is pissed off, one can discharge to the enemy. Rage matters. There is a strong energy in feeling you have been done wrong, especially when it is true and just and this follows a realistic pattern. The enemy doesn't have this and they try to generate this by pseudo-history on events that never happened, so they are weak.

But we have this anger and need for justice that aligns with the truth. It's not imagination tens of millions of White people died in World War 2, nor there is speculation if the wars of the abrahamic egotistical brother wars of xianity have wiped out half of Europe more than once. There is also no question on the consistent civil wars in Africa due to xianity and pisslam, nor in the closely one 100 millions of people wiped out by the communist kike Mao Zedong. However the jews have never had any casualties really as a race. There is pain that can be turned into resolve. On their side there is nothing. These forces can be used for our benefit and as a reminder.

8. Do not worry. The rules that apply to personal workings do not really apply directly to the work we are doing. So even if you lack somewhere, that's fine. It still completely works. However if you are masterful and proficient, this increases the force of the whole working, no doubt about this.

9. RTR's are training you and are empowering you. Many people don't understand. That the RTR's are training. We are doing some lifting here to get gains. This is one reason we must learn to do these rituals and learn to cleanse issues from the face of the planet such as injustice, the thieving of nations etc. There are higher reasons to this, which we will need through our future and existence. We must partake in this to advance ourselves and our ability to put forth our intentions to the world.

10. The RTR's are the easiest way to take down the enemy, and the FASTEST. If you are concerned about speed, then do the RTR's... There were possibly other ways to take the enemy down, but this can't happen, because they would take possibly hundreds of years and/or would not be applicable at all at this point. They would take probably at least many multiples of times the time of the RTR's and they would probably not be enough to defeat the war against time that exists. The RTRs also disarm and destroy the enemy by their own hand, making this even faster. RTRs are like nukes compared to many other methods.

11. DO NOT HESITATE. When you have some time to do the RTR, just get there and do it. It doesn't take much time. The time for some RTR's is laughable, it can be around 10 minutes or less. In the proper mindset one also doesn't even understand the passing time.

12. Do not buy into enemy crap. The reality is that the RTR's are more like snipping the enemy with snipers from a full blown fortress. The Gods are protective and they ensure the success of the workings. It's pointless for anyone to believe that the enemy could stop this or do otherwise. They clearly can't.

13. Most importantly...We don't have the luxury to just don't give a fuck, wait, and sit by the side to not fight the enemy and constantly expose them. Unfortunately, there is no time to not care, to not fight, and now that the enemy is going down, we must force the situations as much as possible.

14. The opportunity to win against the enemy exists only now - winning or losing implies that this war will be over- so the souls who have gained experience and power from fighting now, if they do not help in the effort, they will never have the opportunity to do so again. This is self-explanatory I think. This can be for better, or for worse. Understand that there are not parallel universes with more chances. It's either won or it's lost in the deep end of it.

15. The RTR's are cleaning the world. Except of issues such as the large spectrum of things, the RTR's can stop potentially dangerous issues. One example is criminal rings and other issues. If anyone has studied anything about crime-lords and criminality, it's of no need to repeat ourselves on which members of one very specific race are running most of this anyway.

In one book I was reading [I believe it was named "Gangs"], one jewish major drug lord in Britain, was literally living by the cops and nobody figured them out for tens of years. He never was busted. If the RTR's were being done, this wouldn't be his fate, he would be rotting behind bars for it. He 'outsmarted' geniuses in the police forces. But how? Because other rabbis do all sorts of protections for their own. The RTR's put a dead end to this, and bring these criminal infestations to justice, because they have no spiritual backup to pull their crap.

16. Lastly - look at our victories. In the span of a few years, a populace largely asleep to the jews and that problem, has now become so mainstream the enemy is in global paranoia breakdown. This must be kept up until every single person of the planet knows about them. As the jews advance their agenda, with the RTR's, they will fail, get revealed, and in the end, at the climax of awakening people will put them in the place they deserve. The enemy is universally hated for a reason...
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Larissa666

Re: How to Empower the RTR's & General Information

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Very valuable info, thank you very much. We shall hit them as harder as possible.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Crocell!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:31 pm

*LaSer focused.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:4. Follow the schedule. The schedule is put up there for a reason so that our forces are not scattered, and are lazer focused. This is where most impact is dealt.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Thank you HP! This is awesome, I've been curious about these issues and it's great to have some ideas on empowerment. One question-with the primer RTRs, does the same suggestion of waiting some time for the energy to act before doing another RTR apply?

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Egon wrote:*LaSer focused.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:4. Follow the schedule. The schedule is put up there for a reason so that our forces are not scattered, and are lazer focused. This is where most impact is dealt.

LaƵer.

seeker666

Postby seeker666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:49 pm

I'm new to the rtr rituals and guessing if those can be done with the mind auditive senses only,Im use to do my practises by night-morning and thats an obstacle somethimes..I read bardon practice of the kabbala and he is using only the mental senses for the power of the letters.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 pm

You can also use the most favorable planetary hours for each RTR, 72 and 42 in the hours of Saturn or Mars, that of the communications in the hour of Mercury and the RTRs of the snake in the hours of the Sun or Venus.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Come on, Aegon/Ǣgon. :P Most people don't learn English; they learn Americanian. Whoops. Of course, I meant jewmericanian...

If we're going to be correct, we should also spell the Reverse-torah Rituals abbreviation as either RTRs or RtRs; the apostrophe is not needed for pluralisation! :roll:

Furthermore, it's spelled-- crap, I meant spelt laser-focussed.

Let's Empower Spelling!
#LetsMakeSpellingCorrectAgain! :roll: :lol:

Lastly - unless we're idiots living in jizzrael, we read from left-to-right, top-to-bottom; replies are also done likewise.

/Correct&PedantMode
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:48 am

Excellent tips, High Priest. Thanks a lot. I have some questions regarding some of the points you made:

Regarding point 7 (kinda), was Mao really an actual Jew? If so, could you provide some sources? I'd love to slap the willing goyim in the face with such a fact. And if it's true, the fact that Communism is wholly owned by the Jews even more and that they are directly responsible for all 100 millions of deaths. And I know being a racial Jew or not does not matter much if one acts so much like a Jew; but the ethnic part is a good convincing point to some people as you might imagine.

Regarding point 9; how exactly are the RTRs empowering us, and in what way are they training us? I personally wouldn't mind even if we lost power doing RTRs (and I know that's not the case, just saying this to avoid any misunderstanding), but I thought we were just cutting it even. Giving some energy, wrecking the enemy and blessing our side in return. I didn't think there is anything deeper or more personal at work. So I'd like some clarification. Is it literal energetic training and empowerment in the sense that power meditations do, or did you mean that point in the sense that they are empowering our side and humanity, so ultimately giving freedom and power to us all?

Also, I have a couple personal concerns. If a paragraph or the reverse Hebrew part is short enough (like in 42), I vibrate the entire repetition within one full breath. In fact, in the cases of some of the much shorter ones (like the recent Shema Prayer, for example), I do multiple repetitions in one full breath. I try to do 4, and 9 breaths of it; so I ended up having done 36 repetitions and it'll have "felt like" 9 repetitions due to having taken only 9 breaths. Sort of cheating myself to get more reps in, basically. My question is if this is fine or not.

And lastly, I vibrate the Reverse Hebrew parts quite a bit faster than the sound files (while keeping the vibrations pretty much fully proper), is that fine? Or is there a certain speed to be kept? I also say the affirmations really quickly most of the time as well, on account of usually thinking fast too. I don't think the affirmations are a problem at all, since the affirmations are nothing to be vibrated and even thinking them probably works, but I felt like asking about both parts of the RTRs to make sure.

Thanks in advance for your response!
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

starcannon

Postby starcannon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:46 am

I also suggest doing the Raum and true tetragrammaton meditations from the Jos website to empower the soul before doing the rtr rituals.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 am

Since you're correcting spelling, Egon, we are in the TwentyfirST century, not the twentyfirth (you have "21th" in your location under your name). And cradle, not craddle. The double D changes the pronunciation of the A. KRAY-del, not KRAH-del.

I never mentioned it before as I didn't want to seem nit-picky, but I believe your initial correction of HP Cobra permits mine.

Happy Imbolc everyone :)

Mirach666

Postby Mirach666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:24 am

HAIL SATAN! HAIL VICTORY! HAIL GODS OF HELL!
Ripristino dell'Antica Sapienza Satanica....

https://youtu.be/O114kJ1_aOo

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Over time its gotten to the point that I "dislike" doing a bland RTR

I enjoy seasoning them up with some emotions, centering around my personal mood.
Aligning, empowering, spinning, foundation, tuning, etc.

When my energy is high I 100% feel it, my body begins to "vibrate" intensely.

Ill usually accompany this feeling with some physical flexing, muscles reminding me just how powerful I have become, and how much more powerful I can be.

Visualizing satans sigil, Invocation to Satan, followed by the RTR...

During the RTR, primarily visualizing the affirmations, but also anything related to the enemies fall, and our rise..

Its a quick process honestly and makes the RTRs 1000x more enjoyable
----
"Perfect practice makes perfect"
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Lydia wrote:

... I never mentioned it before as I didn't want to seem nit-picky, but I believe your initial correction of HP Cobra permits mine.

Thank you, I didn't notice that at all - or know that you read my stuff lol. That sentence is from some Jewish news, which I've found to be hilarious. I've actualy forgot to add the word "century" as well. Any correction is helpful not nit-picky, if others member didn't correct me for the sake of 'cortesy', I'd still have many more broken links and typos in other texts/translations.

I picked that word "lazer" with "z" because when I used a translator for the previous raw translation it translates as "recreation", while "laser" like in "laser ray" seems what he meant. That's it.

And happy Imbolc! Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Egon wrote:
Lydia wrote:

... I never mentioned it before as I didn't want to seem nit-picky, but I believe your initial correction of HP Cobra permits mine.

Thank you, I didn't notice that at all - or know that you read my stuff lol. That sentence is from some Jewish news, which I've found to be hilarious. I've actualy forgot to add the word "century" as well. Any correction is helpful not nit-picky, if others member didn't correct me for the sake of 'cortesy', I'd still have many more broken links and typos in other texts/translations.

I picked that word "lazer" with "z" because when I used a translator for the previous raw translation it translates as "recreation", while "laser" like in "laser ray" seems what he meant. That's it.

And happy Imbolc! Image

As a wise rabbi said one day when he was relating the dangers of the holohoax and how his whole family and lot were turned to aftershave, he said about the "Grammar Nazis" who were hunting 60 trillion innocent jews down.

He said, "if you hunt down people like a grammar nazi, others will hunt you down as well, remember dis...". Then he suddenly gasped and dropped dead in the synagogue for what appears to be a heart attack. The memories of persecution were too strong...

The lord was great that day.

Let's take a moment to remember the wise words of Rabbi Soapovich, they will remain with us forever.

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 pm

We all make spelling mistakes. It's how we learn from those spelling mistakes that really matters...
Heil Grammar!
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:23 pm

@Egon- I must have been a grammar teacher in a past life lol, I don't mean to notice these things, but my brain kind of functions like a computer spell-check and my eyes automatically narrow in on any errors on the page. Strange how the translator thinks it's "recreation", many people spell it with a Z.

@HP Cobra- If my Grammar-Nazism is all it takes to hunt down the jews, then you guys can all sit back and slack off while I fix the world ;)

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:58 pm

[quote="seeker666"]I'm new to the rtr rituals and guessing if those can be done with the mind auditive senses only - Answer: I asked already about that and the feedback was that it's the vibration that matters. I also wish I could just read them silently. Like doing affirmations in your head. But no you have to speak them. I don't know if it's okay but I sometimes drain them out with music in the background but I don't like that as I'm not sure it messes up the quality. I also sit in my car and do them. Also people are always on their phones and I find a spot by myself in parks. And stand away on my own and read them off my phone
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Lifeisgreat

Postby Lifeisgreat » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:21 pm

What about magnifying the overall energies hence affects of the RTRS. Vibrating as if spinning them at greater heights, you could feel it as a strong expanse of the overall energy.

Coming along one day and notice some drawbacks of the RTRS and myself from doing them. Probably enemy attack, so i went against it. This would be extremely helpful on the go or om a trip and findimg no time. Trance zone in Magnify or express through sense that these RTRS are vibrating at the speed of light or more, right after the RTR or when you chillaxing and looking for something to do as a meditation as well.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm

HauptSturm wrote:It's how we learn from those spelling mistakes that really matters...

As I said - most people don't learn English; they learm jewmericanian.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

seeker666

Postby seeker666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Personal Growth wrote:
seeker666 wrote:I'm new to the rtr rituals and guessing if those can be done with the mind auditive senses only - Answer: I asked already about that and the feedback was that it's the vibration that matters. I also wish I could just read them silently. Like doing affirmations in your head. But no you have to speak them. I don't know if it's okay but I sometimes drain them out with music in the background but I don't like that as I'm not sure it messes up the quality. I also sit in my car and do them. Also people are always on their phones and I find a spot by myself in parks. And stand away on my own and read them off my phone

tnx for the reply.Park and car are great solutions (exept for the fact that in europe all parks are flooded with mass immigration)...hope to see popping out satan churches as fucking mosques pretty soon.THE DOWNFALL OF THE JEWS WILL LEAK SHEKELS EVERYWHERE!

HAIL SATAN

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:07 am

I agree.
HauptSturm wrote:It's how we learn from those spelling mistakes that really matters...

Now back to the original topic, I think a good one to close the RTRs of the day is the curse Israel RTR to rip off benefits, especially if someone is passing through a tough planetary period.
HoodedCobra666 wrote:5. Use primers. The Shema RTR acts a primer. Think of it like severing the connection of the jew to their protection matrix, and then, you can strike. A powerful combo of RTR's would be The Shema, then the 42, then the 72, and then the Demonic Authority.

Satanic Soul

Postby Satanic Soul » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:14 am

Lydia wrote:while I fix the world

word*

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:42 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:You can also use the most favorable planetary hours for each RTR, 72 and 42 in the hours of Saturn or Mars, that of the communications in the hour of Mercury and the RTRs of the snake in the hours of the Sun or Venus.

Since the 42 RTR has to do with the xian program I'm going to try to do higher than usual reps on Sundays since most people go to church on that day.

Lydia wrote:

Since you're correcting spelling, Egon, we are in the TwentyfirST century, not the twentyfirth (you have "21th" in your location under your name). And cradle, not craddle. The double D changes the pronunciation of the A. KRAY-del, not KRAH-del.

I never mentioned it before as I didn't want to seem nit-picky, but I believe your initial correction of HP Cobra permits mine.

This made me lol irl. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:43 pm

"The LASER, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation".

Lydia wrote:@Egon- I must have been a grammar teacher in a past life lol, I don't mean to notice these things, but my brain kind of functions like a computer spell-check and my eyes automatically narrow in on any errors on the page. Strange how the translator thinks it's "recreation", many people spell it with a Z.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Satanic Soul wrote:
Lydia wrote:while I fix the world

word*

World. Earth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Egon wrote:"The LASER, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation".

Lydia wrote:@Egon- I must have been a grammar teacher in a past life lol, I don't mean to notice these things, but my brain kind of functions like a computer spell-check and my eyes automatically narrow in on any errors on the page. Strange how the translator thinks it's "recreation", many people spell it with a Z.

Please Stahp...

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:Excellent tips, High Priest. Thanks a lot. I have some questions regarding some of the points you made:

Regarding point 7 (kinda), was Mao really an actual Jew? If so, could you provide some sources? I'd love to slap the willing goyim in the face with such a fact. And if it's true, the fact that Communism is wholly owned by the Jews even more and that they are directly responsible for all 100 millions of deaths. And I know being a racial Jew or not does not matter much if one acts so much like a Jew; but the ethnic part is a good convincing point to some people as you might imagine.

Regarding point 9; how exactly are the RTRs empowering us, and in what way are they training us? I personally wouldn't mind even if we lost power doing RTRs (and I know that's not the case, just saying this to avoid any misunderstanding), but I thought we were just cutting it even. Giving some energy, wrecking the enemy and blessing our side in return. I didn't think there is anything deeper or more personal at work. So I'd like some clarification. Is it literal energetic training and empowerment in the sense that power meditations do, or did you mean that point in the sense that they are empowering our side and humanity, so ultimately giving freedom and power to us all?

Also, I have a couple personal concerns. If a paragraph or the reverse Hebrew part is short enough (like in 42), I vibrate the entire repetition within one full breath. In fact, in the cases of some of the much shorter ones (like the recent Shema Prayer, for example), I do multiple repetitions in one full breath. I try to do 4, and 9 breaths of it; so I ended up having done 36 repetitions and it'll have "felt like" 9 repetitions due to having taken only 9 breaths. Sort of cheating myself to get more reps in, basically. My question is if this is fine or not.

And lastly, I vibrate the Reverse Hebrew parts quite a bit faster than the sound files (while keeping the vibrations pretty much fully proper), is that fine? Or is there a certain speed to be kept? I also say the affirmations really quickly most of the time as well, on account of usually thinking fast too. I don't think the affirmations are a problem at all, since the affirmations are nothing to be vibrated and even thinking them probably works, but I felt like asking about both parts of the RTRs to make sure.

Hey people, I hate to be pushy but my concerns have to do with the entire way I do my RTRs, among other things. If anyone could answer them in time, I'd be very glad.

Thanks again.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:08 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:Regarding point 7 (kinda), was Mao really an actual Jew?

Regarding point 9; how exactly are the RTRs empowering us, and in what way are they training us?

Also, I have a couple personal concerns. If a paragraph or the reverse Hebrew part is short enough (like in 42), I vibrate the entire repetition within one full breath.

And lastly, I vibrate the Reverse Hebrew parts quite a bit faster than the sound files

Mao was a Jew for sure. I don't have any real damning evidence on hand. Maybe someone else does.

The RTRs cancel out the Jews and all their energy that has accumulated for the past 6,000 years. This should be obvious. Jewish occult practices have wrecked this world and we are undoing all of that.

If you can do it in just one breath, I say go for it. If you want a little more quality, maybe do more breaths. It's up to you. You can do them fast. Just be confident.

Ya fast is fine but more deliberate and loud is that much more power but it doesn't matter too much. If I'm confident in pronunciation for an RTR, I will do it as fast as I can but still confidently and sincerely and with intent.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:59 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:Excellent tips, High Priest. Thanks a lot. I have some questions regarding some of the points you made:

Faster is OK. How you manage yourself the breaths is OK and there is no need to overthink here. Doing the RTR trains you in the sense of achieving skill on how to do magick as well.

I do not care if Mao was a jew, he served the jews better than the best jews. The jews glorify him even to this day even Rabbis. He was according to many even superior to Stalin in his jewish sickness. So he is a jewish soul one hundred percent.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:16 am

Hmmm I had a question,
I was out on a walk recently and i noticed a spire from a church nearby..

I remember when I was forced to sit through church as a child, the jewhovah witnesses mentioning these represented the phallus..

Is it possible the energies raised within the church are sent through this spire towards the jewish thought form?

Should I direct my RTRs towards this spire, or church that is near my vicinity?
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:31 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Faster is OK. How you manage yourself the breaths is OK and there is no need to overthink here. Doing the RTR trains you in the sense of achieving skill on how to do magick as well.

I do not care if Mao was a jew, he served the jews better than the best jews. The jews glorify him even to this day even Rabbis. He was according to many even superior to Stalin in his jewish sickness. So he is a jewish soul one hundred percent.

Thanks for the response, High Priest. I'll keep the thing about Mao in mind too, and use it in future debates if it comes up. Satanic blessings on you.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 am

Bravera wrote:Hmmm I had a question,
I was out on a walk recently and i noticed a spire from a church nearby..

I remember when I was forced to sit through church as a child, the jewhovah witnesses mentioning these represented the phallus..

Is it possible the energies raised within the church are sent through this spire towards the jewish thought form?

Should I direct my RTRs towards this spire, or church that is near my vicinity?

According to Jewshit literature, one of the "prophets" once tried to worship the "angel" that brought the "revelation" and the angel quickly stopped it and said he should worship Yahweh directly instead. This is to mitigate any possible resistance in transferring the energy. The more channels it goes through, the less efficient it is. I think it's the same for us. As annoying as they may be, you should hack at the source of the problem in my opinion. When cutting down a tree, do you bother yourself with each individual branch or directly slash at the main stump?
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - EN - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mxfij

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 am

Great advice.

Some questions regarding Runes in conjuction with the RTR's?

Has anyone experimented with using Runes to power up before RTR's? I have thought about how it could be a good method of making some more effective, for example using Runes that have a direct relation to the working you are doing maybe. Like if it has to do with money then use a rune assoicated with that, can one invoke both the positive and negitive (AKA white and black) magical aspects of a rune at the same time? Because our RTR's bless gentiles and curse jews this would be good. Or people waking up there are runes to do with that and racial heritage.

Also does anyone still do that destruction working High Priest Hooded Cobra posted awhile ago..?
Hagalaz and Thurisaz. For a fair while I was doing that after "Curse Israel"
And if I am doing a runic working for black magic purposes, how to I raise the energy anyways? I'm not sure what it means to raise it out side of my body, I guess I will try putting it into a ball. But what I'm saying is should I be viabrating hagalaz ectra inside my own soul?? I mean im not a jew so cursing them shouldn't effect me.. and is it really negitive energy anyway... or is energy that destroys jews positive :O
Maybe I'm over thinking it haha.

cheerZ