Greek Philosophers?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Greek Philosophers?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:57 pm

What do you think about Marcus aurelius and stoicism? Stoicism is banned after Christianity spread to Rome.


My response to this question:

I read his book Meditations. Upon the study of Stoicism or other claimed ancient philosophy from the Hellenic world I note all mention of actual spiritual practise are removed and what is left is a basic type of opinion based mentalism that always has a strange amount of Christian ideology and nothing else. Once in awhile something gets thought like one of Plato's dialogues he mentions the pineal gland and serpentary system in the spine. But the Republic reads like the basis of the Communist manifesto which is the doctrine of life for Christians in the New Testament and he then promotes the Christian ideals of celibacy, wonder who put that in there.


But the ancient Greeks lived in an openly spiritual society with mantra chants on the pillars on their buildings and spiritual knowledge taught openly at the Gymnasium the same places the Philosophers gathered. The Hellenist spiritual system of Isosophia was the entire culture and philosophers were those with ascended serpents that is the meaning of the name and symbol.Yet somehow when I read the mainstream histories and theories of ancient Greek philosophers and philosophies….. Strangely all of that is missing and we are supposed to believe and celebrate Socrates for hatred of the Gods and cultural warfare on the Greeks and believe he was murdered by superstitious Pagan morons. Why don't we have anything left of Aristotle but foot notes... The Christian church destroyed all the main works of Aristotle and all the Greek Philosophers after destroying all their schools to wipe out all spiritual knowledge. Then as they admit rewrote the rest to suit the Christian ideology. The tales of Socrates is also a Catholic church myth to attack Hellenism while creating anti-Hellenic heroic mythos its typical Christian propaganda. This is why when any Catholic scholar or Priest starts speaking Greek philosophy it magically sounds like Christianity without Christ. And the church claims all of this proves that the "good goys" or noble Pagan philosophers paved the way for the acceptance and coming of the belief that existence is made by a magic Jew who hoovers over you watching you go to the bathroom and the acceptance of the Bible a book full of contradictions in which the earth is flat all wrote by Hebrews like Moses who the Bible states was inbred. Funny if all the Hellenic Philosophers really believed such why did the Christian church have to destroy all their work and rewrite all that they allowed to remain... Because the church is lying. That was the job of freaks like St. Augustine, the corruption of Platonic and other Greek philosophy for the Jewish program of the Catholic church. Corrupting the Goyim culture to accept the new program of Jewish control.

The other works such as of Apollonius of Tyana the Christian church attempted to have totally removed from public distribution in the 19th century when it was mainstreamed with the printing companies. Funny the one surviving history of an actual Greek Philosopher and he is a highly ascended master with psychic-spiritual abilities and fully ascends with the Magnum Opus. Wonder why the Christian church wanted that history of Greek philosophers removed. Its the real one.
Last edited by HP Mageson666 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Darkness
Posts: 134

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby Master Darkness » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:09 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
What do you think about Marcus aurelius and stoicism? Stoicism is banned after Christianity spread to Rome.


My response to this question:

... .


I want to add something I heard some time ago... Galileo Galilei was punished by the Catholic Church because he showed that the earth is spherical and that it is a planet.....the news concerned that the church forgave Galileo. Of what? Of having told the truth? By the way, last year there was an attempt by the enemy to make us believe that this planet is flat. It is clear that not only do they not let us advance in technology, but they also want us to go back. I personally don't see them differently from a disease these filthy enemies.
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4606

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:39 am

Despite of the gone evidence and the corrupted teachings [mostly lost in translations as the original are on point most of the time, but purposefully mistranslated, this is why there are philosophical dictionaries over many of these things] the majority of teachings remain intact. This primarily because the monks themselves were jewish culturally cancerous brutes and retards, and they didn't quite understand what they were allowing to exist or exporting. And this little thing that survived caused the Renascence.

It's estimated and claimed by scholars on the subject more than 95% of Ancient Greek writings are either kept secret in church vaults, or have been malformed, or purposefully destroyed out of existence by xian missionaries. This destruction continued for many centuries. The few writings that are of big focus are the writings that the church wants focus on. Plato's republic is one example, and parts of the book seem to be perverted highly.

Reading Aristotle or pre-Socratic philosophers should suffice to that understanding, they aren't to be interpreted in the hebrew ways of Christians, but they do this in order to prove a continuity of ideas that does not exist. Other writings have survived largely intact or without necessarily being re-written, and on these, the enemy has malformed the translation and interpretation, and also removed access. Lots of originals are both beyond reach and beyond the ability of normal people to even see these. This happened everywhere after the mass butchery of the local Pagans took place, to keep the control of Christianity going.

Aside the problem of the burning and actual disappearing of knowledge, some of it has survived. The bigger problem is that most of it has been grossly misinterpreted to the bone. The few things that really matter such as meditation advice and all the spiritual exercises are largely gone, but recovery fragments such as rituals do give out clearly the beliefs about reincarnation, developing the soul through lifetimes, deification of the individual soul etc.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:14 am

Many of the renaissance texts came from the east later on. The surviving philosophers escaped the Roman Empire during the destruction of the population and culture by the Catholic execution squads and went into Persia. Later the texts came west in Arabic and were translated into Latin. Spain was a major region of the renaissance due to the Arabic regions and influence of the Berbers. The Templar's also found major hidden texts in Jerusalem under the mount of the Roman fortress. They were Egyptian-Hellenic texts, the Templars building was done with Pythagorean knowledge. And the symbol of Abraxas was over their head quarters. This represents the planets, elements, zodiac signs and wheel of the year its a symbol of Isosophia.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:19 am

Something lost in translation within Apollonius and the Pythagoreans is the meditation upon silence is relating to the focusing on the crown chakra which sound is silence. Apollonius also meditated at the power points of the solar.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:26 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Despite of the gone evidence and the corrupted teachings [mostly lost in translations as the original are on point most of the time, but purposefully mistranslated, this is why there are philosophical dictionaries over many of these things] the majority of teachings remain intact. This primarily because the monks themselves were jewish culturally cancerous brutes and retards, and they didn't quite understand what they were allowing to exist or exporting. And this little thing that survived caused the Renascence.

It's estimated and claimed by scholars on the subject more than 95% of Ancient Greek writings are either kept secret in church vaults, or have been malformed, or purposefully destroyed out of existence by xian missionaries. This destruction continued for many centuries. The few writings that are of big focus are the writings that the church wants focus on. Plato's republic is one example, and parts of the book seem to be perverted highly.

Reading Aristotle or pre-Socratic philosophers should suffice to that understanding, they aren't to be interpreted in the hebrew ways of Christians, but they do this in order to prove a continuity of ideas that does not exist. Other writings have survived largely intact or without necessarily being re-written, and on these, the enemy has malformed the translation and interpretation, and also removed access. Lots of originals are both beyond reach and beyond the ability of normal people to even see these. This happened everywhere after the mass butchery of the local Pagans took place, to keep the control of Christianity going.

Aside the problem of the burning and actual disappearing of knowledge, some of it has survived. The bigger problem is that most of it has been grossly misinterpreted to the bone. The few things that really matter such as meditation advice and all the spiritual exercises are largely gone, but recovery fragments such as rituals do give out clearly the beliefs about reincarnation, developing the soul through lifetimes, deification of the individual soul etc.
I’m not sure I understood, do the original texts in ancient greek still have good information or is it totally corrupted?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1356

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:04 pm

I can't see magesons post. It starts with master darkness post
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 821

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:46 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Many of the renaissance texts came from the east later on. The surviving philosophers escaped the Roman Empire during the destruction of the population and culture by the Catholic execution squads and went into Persia. Later the texts came west in Arabic and were translated into Latin. Spain was a major region of the renaissance due to the Arabic regions and influence of the Berbers. The Templar's also found major hidden texts in Jerusalem under the mount of the Roman fortress. They were Egyptian-Hellenic texts, the Templars building was done with Pythagorean knowledge. And the symbol of Abraxas was over their head quarters. This represents the planets, elements, zodiac signs and wheel of the year its a symbol of Isosophia.


Between the twelfth and fifteenth centuries the kingdom of the Alhambra in southern Spain was full of philosophers, scholars and alchemists, possibly in their library there were even manuscripts that survived the destruction of the library of Alexandria.
The founders of the kingdom of Cordoba in the eighth century came from a royal family of Damascus who they fled to Spain when they were attacked by the Islamic invading army.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4606

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:17 am

They definitely do. The narrative of the enemy is mainly centered around Plato and Socrates. Even these texts aren't completely adulterated, as semi literate monks who did the copies did not understand entirely what to remove and what not to remove. So they left all sorts of notes in them, which can be important.

I'll write posts in regards to this. The knowledge is so extensive, that it will be of extreme help for all to learn.

There is serious spiritual knowledge which is very evident in myths and writings, but it was lost because Ancient Greece was purposefully analyzed in a superficial manner due to the fact it was a very stubborn Pagan civilization which the enemy did not manage to entirely wipe out. India is another such inheritence.

The thing is with the power and knowledge they was the seed of the modern world, one feels only mourning about Alexandria, lost Egypt, and many other lost Pagan civilizations, who also had potent seeds that the enemy wiped out.

I'll educate more on the subject.

Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Despite of the gone evidence and the corrupted teachings [mostly lost in translations as the original are on point most of the time, but purposefully mistranslated, this is why there are philosophical dictionaries over many of these things] the majority of teachings remain intact. This primarily because the monks themselves were jewish culturally cancerous brutes and retards, and they didn't quite understand what they were allowing to exist or exporting. And this little thing that survived caused the Renascence.

It's estimated and claimed by scholars on the subject more than 95% of Ancient Greek writings are either kept secret in church vaults, or have been malformed, or purposefully destroyed out of existence by xian missionaries. This destruction continued for many centuries. The few writings that are of big focus are the writings that the church wants focus on. Plato's republic is one example, and parts of the book seem to be perverted highly.

Reading Aristotle or pre-Socratic philosophers should suffice to that understanding, they aren't to be interpreted in the hebrew ways of Christians, but they do this in order to prove a continuity of ideas that does not exist. Other writings have survived largely intact or without necessarily being re-written, and on these, the enemy has malformed the translation and interpretation, and also removed access. Lots of originals are both beyond reach and beyond the ability of normal people to even see these. This happened everywhere after the mass butchery of the local Pagans took place, to keep the control of Christianity going.

Aside the problem of the burning and actual disappearing of knowledge, some of it has survived. The bigger problem is that most of it has been grossly misinterpreted to the bone. The few things that really matter such as meditation advice and all the spiritual exercises are largely gone, but recovery fragments such as rituals do give out clearly the beliefs about reincarnation, developing the soul through lifetimes, deification of the individual soul etc.
I’m not sure I understood, do the original texts in ancient greek still have good information or is it totally corrupted?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Drakon
Posts: 37
Location: Hellas

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Drakon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:41 am

Unfortunately the biggest part of the ancient greek writings has been 'lost' or are hidden by the Vatican/Rome.

Read pre Socratic philosophers, read Heraclitus (I love his writings).
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

Orpheus
Posts: 14

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Orpheus » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:09 pm

I'm noticing that if you don't have knowledges from Hinduism and a general overview on pagan occult systems (such as we do, because we actually practice it), you won't understand philosophy. Which is actually very practical, it just lacks of the spiritual instructions and exercises. I now understand students in high school who study the subject and think it's all theoretical bullshit.
But if you know the soul, occultism etc it appears blatantly that greek philosophy is just the natural continuation of vedic hinduism, at the core.
Plato talks of the importance of having a clean and empowered soul before death, of universal/ supreme beauty and truth, in parallel to the concept of Sat etc.
I notice aswell that the spiritual exercises form an Hellenic mindset, in the sense that you think like philosophers, same thoughts, same views and feelings about things, before even reading what they wrote. Philosophy and spirituality are one.
Please HPs write about it! Explaining how and where Kikestianity stole from Plato and Socrates would be another huge blow to it. While it's a bit difficult to understand where christianity stole from Paganism and myths, it's immediate to realize how it stole from the philosophers. One realizes instantly. They copy/pasted everything lol.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Greek Philsophers?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:30 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:They definitely do. The narrative of the enemy is mainly centered around Plato and Socrates. Even these texts aren't completely adulterated, as semi literate monks who did the copies did not understand entirely what to remove and what not to remove. So they left all sorts of notes in them, which can be important.

I'll write posts in regards to this. The knowledge is so extensive, that it will be of extreme help for all to learn.

There is serious spiritual knowledge which is very evident in myths and writings, but it was lost because Ancient Greece was purposefully analyzed in a superficial manner due to the fact it was a very stubborn Pagan civilization which the enemy did not manage to entirely wipe out. India is another such inheritence.

The thing is with the power and knowledge they was the seed of the modern world, one feels only mourning about Alexandria, lost Egypt, and many other lost Pagan civilizations, who also had potent seeds that the enemy wiped out.

I'll educate more on the subject.

Aquarius wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Despite of the gone evidence and the corrupted teachings [mostly lost in translations as the original are on point most of the time, but purposefully mistranslated, this is why there are philosophical dictionaries over many of these things] the majority of teachings remain intact. This primarily because the monks themselves were jewish culturally cancerous brutes and retards, and they didn't quite understand what they were allowing to exist or exporting. And this little thing that survived caused the Renascence.

It's estimated and claimed by scholars on the subject more than 95% of Ancient Greek writings are either kept secret in church vaults, or have been malformed, or purposefully destroyed out of existence by xian missionaries. This destruction continued for many centuries. The few writings that are of big focus are the writings that the church wants focus on. Plato's republic is one example, and parts of the book seem to be perverted highly.

Reading Aristotle or pre-Socratic philosophers should suffice to that understanding, they aren't to be interpreted in the hebrew ways of Christians, but they do this in order to prove a continuity of ideas that does not exist. Other writings have survived largely intact or without necessarily being re-written, and on these, the enemy has malformed the translation and interpretation, and also removed access. Lots of originals are both beyond reach and beyond the ability of normal people to even see these. This happened everywhere after the mass butchery of the local Pagans took place, to keep the control of Christianity going.

Aside the problem of the burning and actual disappearing of knowledge, some of it has survived. The bigger problem is that most of it has been grossly misinterpreted to the bone. The few things that really matter such as meditation advice and all the spiritual exercises are largely gone, but recovery fragments such as rituals do give out clearly the beliefs about reincarnation, developing the soul through lifetimes, deification of the individual soul etc.
I’m not sure I understood, do the original texts in ancient greek still have good information or is it totally corrupted?
That’s great, so learning ancient greek is not in vain. Thanks Brotha.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 20

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am

What does Schopenhauer look like? I wasn't sure if he was Jewish. Nietzsche was influenced by him, and he also had negative thoughts about the Jews, he did not like them. But he is influenced by Buddhism and is a very pessimistic writer. And I know that Hitler read schopenhauer
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Ravenheart666
Posts: 101
Location: In a tree by the brook

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 am

In my opinion the writings of Seneca have the most corruption, or are purposefully pushed in stoic philosopy almost above anybody else's by the enemy.
Anyway the question was about the stoic movement as in the particular , not whole of "ancient greek phylosophy".
Epicureanism is not neccessarly, at it's basis ,yet still different than stoicism for example .
Still what didn't the enemy ban during their peak age? Oh.. i see..maybe the use of fire.
Although If one looks at stoicism with satanic eyes one can see that (if all the truth about the enemy was discerned for everyone) even the most idiotic of its adopters would toss away xtianity and jewdaism totally. Stoicism let's little to no window for escapism and stupid actions, especially as long as one knows everything there is to know.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 am

Schopenhauer was Gentile, Nietzsche was more then influenced he was Schopenhauer's disciple. Many of the educational phrases the National Socialists used to educate the German People about the Jews came from Schopenhauer and Hitler was directly quoting Schopenhauer in Mein Kampf when he warned the German People about the big lie technique of the Jews. Leon Degrelle who was very close friends with Hitler mentioned Hitler was a major student of the work of Schopenhauer. However Schopenhauer has been improperly translated his concept of will means spirit, energy, vibration, consciousness, Shakti.

The German deconstructionist school of philosophy is famous for Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Heidegger. Schopenhauer and Nietzsche created National Socialist philosophical theory as these were the biggest influence on Hitler philosophically. And Heidegger was an open National Socialist during the Reich and never repented of National Socialism. Which proves that if Schopenhauer and Nietzsche had of been in the body during the Third Reich they would have been open National Socialists and supporters of National Socialism. This is why the Jews destroyed this school of philosophy with the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism and the Jews have been trying to Jew the philosophy of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche forever.


Prince.of.wallachia wrote:What does Schopenhauer look like? I wasn't sure if he was Jewish. Nietzsche was influenced by him, and he also had negative thoughts about the Jews, he did not like them. But he is influenced by Buddhism and is a very pessimistic writer. And I know that Hitler read schopenhauer

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 95

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:19 am

To add on more evidence to what Mageson said, just look at Plato and Aristotle's models of the soul and of virtue, they clearly are allegories for balancing the Kundalini serpent.

Plato describes the soul as being three-parted, with reason ruling over both the appetitive part of the soul and the spirited and active part of the soul. I'd say that's a pretty clear analogy to the three parts of the kundalini, with shushuma ruling over the passive Ida and active Pingala nadis respectively. Plato also makes this argument when discussing how society should be run as a whole, with the intellectual ruling class keeping the producer class of laborers and the warrior class in balance and directing them towards societal goals. This is just a blatant analogy for kundalini yoga yet this knowledge is all lost nowadays.

Aristotle's model of Virtue also is clear in its kundalini symbolism. He states that all virtues are the balance between two extremes, with courage being the mean between recklessness and cowardice, for example. And undoubtedly there would be far more proof out there, but it is really all too obvious from just the central concepts put out by these philosophers that they are really talking about opening the soul and balancing it.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:18 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Schopenhauer was Gentile, Nietzsche was more then influenced he was Schopenhauer's disciple. Many of the educational phrases the National Socialists used to educate the German People about the Jews came from Schopenhauer and Hitler was directly quoting Schopenhauer in Mein Kampf when he warned the German People about the big lie technique of the Jews. Leon Degrelle who was very close friends with Hitler mentioned Hitler was a major student of the work of Schopenhauer. However Schopenhauer has been improperly translated his concept of will means spirit, energy, vibration, consciousness, Shakti.

The German deconstructionist school of philosophy is famous for Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Heidegger. Schopenhauer and Nietzsche created National Socialist philosophical theory as these were the biggest influence on Hitler philosophically. And Heidegger was an open National Socialist during the Reich and never repented of National Socialism. Which proves that if Schopenhauer and Nietzsche had of been in the body during the Third Reich they would have been open National Socialists and supporters of National Socialism. This is why the Jews destroyed this school of philosophy with the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism and the Jews have been trying to Jew the philosophy of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche forever.


Prince.of.wallachia wrote:What does Schopenhauer look like? I wasn't sure if he was Jewish. Nietzsche was influenced by him, and he also had negative thoughts about the Jews, he did not like them. But he is influenced by Buddhism and is a very pessimistic writer. And I know that Hitler read schopenhauer
I have a book of schopenhauer, I can’t read it, it seems wrong, but at the same time I couldn’t bring myself to throw it in the trash, now i know. Thanks brother.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm

I only read the Mencken translations of Nietzsche for that reason he was a German speaking American and his translations from what I studied are stated to be the best. Taha, the Nietzsche scholar her book on Nietzsche is also good as well. She also refutes the Jewing of Nietzsche's work by Jewish Nietzsche "scholars" its also been commented on by other authors that Mien Kampf has been badly mistranslated and edited from German to make Hitler look insane. But if you read Mien Kampf in its original German without any editing [Jewing of it] its actually an excellent book.

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 20

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Schopenhauer was Gentile, Nietzsche was more then influenced he was Schopenhauer's disciple. Many of the educational phrases the National Socialists used to educate the German People about the Jews came from Schopenhauer and Hitler was directly quoting Schopenhauer in Mein Kampf when he warned the German People about the big lie technique of the Jews. Leon Degrelle who was very close friends with Hitler mentioned Hitler was a major student of the work of Schopenhauer. However Schopenhauer has been improperly translated his concept of will means spirit, energy, vibration, consciousness, Shakti.

The German deconstructionist school of philosophy is famous for Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Heidegger. Schopenhauer and Nietzsche created National Socialist philosophical theory as these were the biggest influence on Hitler philosophically. And Heidegger was an open National Socialist during the Reich and never repented of National Socialism. Which proves that if Schopenhauer and Nietzsche had of been in the body during the Third Reich they would have been open National Socialists and supporters of National Socialism. This is why the Jews destroyed this school of philosophy with the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism and the Jews have been trying to Jew the philosophy of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche forever.


Prince.of.wallachia wrote:What does Schopenhauer look like? I wasn't sure if he was Jewish. Nietzsche was influenced by him, and he also had negative thoughts about the Jews, he did not like them. But he is influenced by Buddhism and is a very pessimistic writer. And I know that Hitler read schopenhauer
I have a book of schopenhauer, I can’t read it, it seems wrong, but at the same time I couldn’t bring myself to throw it in the trash, now i know. Thanks brother.



What book are you talking about?
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Karnonnos
Posts: 35

Re: Greek Philosophers?

Postby Karnonnos » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:45 pm

Ravenheart666 wrote:In my opinion the writings of Seneca have the most corruption, or are purposefully pushed in stoic philosopy almost above anybody else's by the enemy.
Anyway the question was about the stoic movement as in the particular , not whole of "ancient greek phylosophy".
Epicureanism is not neccessarly, at it's basis ,yet still different than stoicism for example .
Still what didn't the enemy ban during their peak age? Oh.. i see..maybe the use of fire.
Although If one looks at stoicism with satanic eyes one can see that (if all the truth about the enemy was discerned for everyone) even the most idiotic of its adopters would toss away xtianity and jewdaism totally. Stoicism let's little to no window for escapism and stupid actions, especially as long as one knows everything there is to know.


The writings of the early and middle Stoa are all missing and deleted from the record.

We only have Diogenes Laërtius account of what they contain, but the final translation of his works by a monk from the Renaissance period has been widely considered for hundreds of years to be the writings of a lunatic. He alleges that Zeno of Citium advocated cannibalism and everyone wearing the same clothes. The first Latin translation of Diogenes works from the 1100s is missing. An English monk translated excerpts of his works in the 1300s and whatever the monk quoted shows a much larger work with different text than what we know of.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rambo, sonnenkraft and 12 guests