The Pot People

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 521

Re: The Pot People

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Lasollor wrote:Question

Why do i feel more sensitive to energy after smoking weed. i.e during meditations or rtr's?

First of all *picks up a book and hits you on the head with it* no smoking weed..

Secondly that stuff obviously works on the receptors of the nervous system. Which would make you more sensitive to energy.

But like said by others before, when you get drugged out/high/stoned regurlarly you'll be having less and less reception to that stuff.

It could be that the chemicals get stuck on the receptors of the nervous system and that as a result of this over time your brain/nervous system just starts to lose function, as there are less and less receptors capable of processing the information.
And apparently not all can be undone from this. So yes, there would be long term damage.

Just so you know. I haven't actually seen a study that says exactly this. I just more or less figured out what it might do with the knowledge that I currently have.
So in other words, this is a hypothesis.


And seriously. Getting a feel for energy is not even that hard to do without drugs. So quit taking so called short-cuts.

"There is no short-cut in the ninja way." ~Naruto Episode 171 'The Quest for the Fourth's Hokage's Legacy part 2.

The same goes for life really. Unless you want to trample and abuse others not to mention your own body or self.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2616

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Lasollor wrote:Question

Why do i feel more sensitive to energy after smoking weed. i.e during meditations or rtr's?


Because it puts you in a fake type of trance, that's all. You can cause the same trance by focusing inwardly or on an external object. The bigger the trance, the more you will feel the energies.
-SATAN IS GOD: - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open - Full Orders Currently Closed Due To Time Constraints.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 521

Re: The Pot People

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Maybe people have forgotten all the comments about the Final RTR.

The feeling of being way more open psychic.. Meditations going easier.. and other beneficial reports as well..

Why? Because you're kicking out the curses and blocks that were put on your soul, cleaning up the pathways/nadis/other and increasing your abilities.

If you really think you want to get drugged up and then go meditate.. remember the above and go do an RTR instead.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
Thuledragon666
Posts: 5
Location: United States

Re: The Pot People

Postby Thuledragon666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:42 am

sure am glad I never smoked pot, I see its effect on my step dad and throughout some people even friends at my school. I have recently been however opened to accepting moderate use of pot but mainly because I seen what seems to have been pot in some ww2 german photos where the men looked like they were smoking some but that either may not have been pot or it was photoshop, I am not clear as to what that is about. Might just be a normal cigarette I would suppose. Any replies towards these kind of images would be helpful but yeah I never got the appeal of pot, it definitely does seem to ruin people by atleast a bit.
We must have an America in which White men and women can live and work, in their homes and in the streets of our cities, without fear.
George Lincoln Rockwell

sunrise
Posts: 29

Re: The Pot People

Postby sunrise » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:03 am

FancyMancy wrote:
sunrise wrote:It's not about drugs is about atmosphere and people surrounding yourself with, all the rest of the elements, it can't be about drugs alone...

Misery loves company, and we always increase - whether it be positively in benefit or negatively in degeneration. Our very Nature is to increase that which is in us/put into us.


of course

Aquarius
Posts: 1998

Re: The Pot People

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:27 am

Lasollor wrote:

Ive read the article about ketamine, but i guess im not smart enough to understand all that science talk. Could you dumb it down for me and explain what it basically said?
It’s bad that what it says.
Also, you feel energy better, but can you do anything with your energy? Like circulate and be able to be logical when smoking weed? The answer is no. You gotta achieve that sensibility without getting drugged
Image

sunrise
Posts: 29

Re: The Pot People

Postby sunrise » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:29 am

FancyMancy wrote:
sunrise wrote:It's not about drugs is about atmosphere and people surrounding yourself with, all the rest of the elements, it can't be about drugs alone...

Misery loves company, and we always increase - whether it be positively in benefit or negatively in degeneration. Our very Nature is to increase that which is in us/put into us.



And also nature creates links. a shitty decision is leading to another and another and another
What happened to me started from jews and increased in its very essence
Read the bible from a very young age, - hung out with jews and gipsies while a teen, one day a gipsy kidnap me and a friend (another gipsy one), she was raped in front of me (brutally), (Just for the record she was A level medicine student, not a retarded slut, if it makes any difference).

I did drugs to forgive myself, I developed fetishes to confront what I saw, I screamed for sexual liberation furthermore - this girl has been punished for sleeping with two men in one night sometime before the incident, (information that I had zero ideas previously).
My life has been infested with jewish culture, people, situations and lifestyle early on; it is so traumatizing only to think about it but I am working on it.

All I am saying is that we need to get rid of those horrendous rotten creatures once and for all. Except for the jews and their influences, good things poop-in as well in my life, for example, I recognised Satan instantly thanks to the misfortune to know jews very well. No situation is entirely white or black in my acceptance.

thanks for your reply

cosmictraveler666
Posts: 23

Re: The Pot People

Postby cosmictraveler666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am

Lasollor wrote:Question

Why do i feel more sensitive to energy after smoking weed. i.e during meditations or rtr's?


Please stop smoking, weed destroys the aura and your energies and it hits the 6th chakra in particular. I met a lot of these people, they all had a very dark aura and they were giving me headaches while speaking to them because they were draining my 6th.
You possess all the means to bypass such useless substance.

Eric13
Posts: 233

Re: The Pot People

Postby Eric13 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

Doesn’t that make it okay for wealthier people and not okay for lower income people? Fines are nothing for wealthy people. No balance there imo.

luis
Posts: 1677

Re: The Pot People

Postby luis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

Doesn’t that make it okay for wealthier people and not okay for lower income people? Fines are nothing for wealthy people. No balance there imo.

Then the fine is higher if you are rich.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1458
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: The Pot People

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Why would someone waste their money on weed when they can buy books instead?
Image
:D
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P
Image

User avatar
Photon
Posts: 16
Location: Earth

Re: The Pot People

Postby Photon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

Doesn’t that make it okay for wealthier people and not okay for lower income people? Fines are nothing for wealthy people. No balance there imo.


According to idea behind penalty it should be noticeable. There are countries, like Finland, where fine is calculated based on income, and It would be "equal" for rich and poor. In any other cases - yes, it might discriminate those with low income. In my opinion easing the law in terms of drugs leads only to making things worst, because less people are afraid of potential law consequences and they are willing to take a risk of paying fine in opposition of serving a jail time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2616

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:44 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Why would someone waste their money on weed when they can buy books instead?
............... :D


bcz one has to smoke dat strong dud, wtf u talking about? duhhhhhh nerd

frying braincells be k00l yo. best thing eva
-SATAN IS GOD: - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open - Full Orders Currently Closed Due To Time Constraints.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 am

Putting people in prison for weed is a waste of time and it costs society money for such. Its not worth giving someone a criminal record over and how that can negativity influence their life. Some teenager with a bong does not deserve such.

If your caught with a brick of weed and the government fines you two hundred thousand dollars, that is punishment. If its determined your a weed dealer and the government takes your home and assets as the profits of drug dealing and then fines you half a million dollars you will have to pay.... That is punishment.

If your some working guy or teenager and you caught with a couple of joints and you get fined eight hundred dollars a joint, which is almost two thousand dollars, that is going to have an effect.

If a person can't pay it with the money, then they get to also pay it with community service. So you get to work all week at your job and then work numerous weekends to pay the fine.

Photon wrote:
Eric13 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

Doesn’t that make it okay for wealthier people and not okay for lower income people? Fines are nothing for wealthy people. No balance there imo.


According to idea behind penalty it should be noticeable. There are countries, like Finland, where fine is calculated based on income, and It would be "equal" for rich and poor. In any other cases - yes, it might discriminate those with low income. In my opinion easing the law in terms of drugs leads only to making things worst, because less people are afraid of potential law consequences and they are willing to take a risk of paying fine in opposition of serving a jail time.

Eric13
Posts: 233

Re: The Pot People

Postby Eric13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 am

luis wrote:
Eric13 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:My opinion on the legalization issue is having weed should just be a fine based offense and the fine goes up depending on the amount. Not a criminal record or jail time.

Doesn’t that make it okay for wealthier people and not okay for lower income people? Fines are nothing for wealthy people. No balance there imo.

Then the fine is higher if you are rich.

Are they going to pay millions? Because whatever the fine is the wealthy can pay. My friends dad is filthy rich. Has more speeding tickets and dwi’s than you could imagine. Because rich people can drive as fast as they want. Doesn’t matter. Just a fine. It all comes down to that. They’ll never take his license away no matter how many times he does it because they just want his money. His money will pay his legal problems away.
Same if they fined for drugs.

What needs to happen is legalize across the board. Why not? Booze is legal and promoted and is more dangerous in many ways than pot. I would never advocate anyone do either. But looking at the legal issue and how people are over punished and booze is killing way more people and destroying way more lives. Just legalize it.

My dad spent some of the first 10 years of my life in prison over pot. So I got no father. Luckily it was just pot and he came back. Can’t say the same for some other dude out there who’s dad is dead from a drunk driving accident or something similar. Just legalize it already. No fines, no jail. People will do it regardless.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2616

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:01 am

The thing is a friend of mine in UAE told me they can put you in jail for brutal sentence over having weed. What happens in that case is that people go to jail, sometimes even for years, it's that serious in UAE if you are a native and cops catch you on a bad day.

Then when they are in jail, they start harder drugs, or are exposed to an unbearable lifestyle that turns them into way worse people. Over what? A joint literally.

Then people become obsessed over that joint, and it becomes sort of like a very important thing.

Fines accumulating and/or adjusting to actual income will be effective in that, or other forms of disciplinary action that is actually ingrained.

Going to jail for lighting a joint makes many people hate authorities and also gives a lot of 'anti' legitimacy to weed. Many people do that for the 'gangsta' aspect of it. It's an aspect of discipline and pity.

As for dealers, jail time is appropriate. Dealer and a joint is not the same thing however.
-SATAN IS GOD: - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open - Full Orders Currently Closed Due To Time Constraints.

Eric13
Posts: 233

Re: The Pot People

Postby Eric13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:22 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As for dealers, jail time is appropriate. Dealer and a joint is not the same thing however.

If I may ask, why is jail time for pot dealers appropriate? They’re destroying lives?
What about the breweries making alcohol? Should we lock them away? I don’t know if you’re talking short term solutions or long term after we’re able to change things with our spiritual efforts, but short term. Makes no sense. I’ve grown around drug users my whole life and have been exposed to it since I was wee little. Many of the characters you and Mageson describe I’ve seen and it’s horrible. So I would say yep you’re right. Lock em up. But however, the worst I’ve seen aside from the meth users is not the potheads but the drunks.

The dealers aren’t the problem. Perhaps the dangerous way it’s done because it’s illegal is the problem. The character willing to brake the law are not the ones people should be buying from, but from legal vendors instead.

I hope this doesn’t sound like advocation of drugs. Not my intention. At its core I’m against them the same as any sound member here, but in our current world the criminality of it isn’t just.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:40 am

Your argument is based on not understanding the karma of having a society in which weed is normalized. Understanding the medically documented long term mind damaging effects of weed. Would you want someone who's mental aptitude you place your life or accounts into their hands, to be into weed? Weed stays in your system for years after using it.

People need to stop drinking alcohol, but your argument does not work, two wrongs don't make a right.


Eric13 wrote:Are they going to pay millions? Because whatever the fine is the wealthy can pay. My friends dad is filthy rich. Has more speeding tickets and dwi’s than you could imagine. Because rich people can drive as fast as they want. Doesn’t matter. Just a fine. It all comes down to that. They’ll never take his license away no matter how many times he does it because they just want his money. His money will pay his legal problems away.
Same if they fined for drugs.

What needs to happen is legalize across the board. Why not? Booze is legal and promoted and is more dangerous in many ways than pot. I would never advocate anyone do either. But looking at the legal issue and how people are over punished and booze is killing way more people and destroying way more lives. Just legalize it.

My dad spent some of the first 10 years of my life in prison over pot. So I got no father. Luckily it was just pot and he came back. Can’t say the same for some other dude out there who’s dad is dead from a drunk driving accident or something similar. Just legalize it already. No fines, no jail. People will do it regardless.

Aquarius
Posts: 1998

Re: The Pot People

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As for dealers, jail time is appropriate. Dealer and a joint is not the same thing however.

If I may ask, why is jail time for pot dealers appropriate? They’re destroying lives?
What about the breweries making alcohol? Should we lock them away? I don’t know if you’re talking short term solutions or long term after we’re able to change things with our spiritual efforts, but short term. Makes no sense. I’ve grown around drug users my whole life and have been exposed to it since I was wee little. Many of the characters you and Mageson describe I’ve seen and it’s horrible. So I would say yep you’re right. Lock em up. But however, the worst I’ve seen aside from the meth users is not the potheads but the drunks.

The dealers aren’t the problem. Perhaps the dangerous way it’s done because it’s illegal is the problem. The character willing to brake the law are not the ones people should be buying from, but from legal vendors instead.

I hope this doesn’t sound like advocation of drugs. Not my intention. At its core I’m against them the same as any sound member here, but in our current world the criminality of it isn’t just.
compare a drug dealer to a bar owner, one is making a living legally and without bad intentions and the other is selling stuff that could kill you in 1 use. Alcohol is bad yes, but it’s so common that bar owners can’t really have a choice to sell it as nobody would go to it if they had no alcohol
Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2616

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Eric13 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As for dealers, jail time is appropriate. Dealer and a joint is not the same thing however.

If I may ask, why is jail time for pot dealers appropriate? They’re destroying lives?
What about the breweries making alcohol? Should we lock them away? I don’t know if you’re talking short term solutions or long term after we’re able to change things with our spiritual efforts, but short term. Makes no sense. I’ve grown around drug users my whole life and have been exposed to it since I was wee little. Many of the characters you and Mageson describe I’ve seen and it’s horrible. So I would say yep you’re right. Lock em up. But however, the worst I’ve seen aside from the meth users is not the potheads but the drunks.

The dealers aren’t the problem. Perhaps the dangerous way it’s done because it’s illegal is the problem. The character willing to brake the law are not the ones people should be buying from, but from legal vendors instead.

I hope this doesn’t sound like advocation of drugs. Not my intention. At its core I’m against them the same as any sound member here, but in our current world the criminality of it isn’t just.


A dealer is a dealer and basically when one deals drugs they are part of a cartel even if they do not know it or is not their intention. They are just far more irrelevant to the agenda of the cartel itself. They are resellers of the products of a drug cartel.

I do not even compare Alcohol with Weed personally. With Alcohol, most people do not just lose themselves completely and permanently and turn into a permanent vegetable, but weed on the same time and length of usage, does this and way faster.

10 years of alcohol does not equal 10 years of weed. Weed is also a gateway to other things.

I am talking about weed, not alcohol. Weed can turn someone by consistent use into a zombie within the span of a year. Alcoholism is by definition way harder to go down, as it really backfires onto someone, their work etc. Weed is like a slower and decaying thing that can be shoved into life, but IMO it appears to be way more costly than alcohol.

Neither is good, but I see way less frequently people turned into vegetables by alcohol, than by weed. The regular weed users are almost this stereotype they show of a mental vegetable or someone going this direction.
-SATAN IS GOD: - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open - Full Orders Currently Closed Due To Time Constraints.

Eric13
Posts: 233

Re: The Pot People

Postby Eric13 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:People need to stop drinking alcohol, but your argument does not work, two wrongs don't make a right.

True, but is fining really the solution?

What is the goal of fining? To stop crime? Right now the penalty is prison. Has it stopped it?

Long term spiritually it’ll be solved because we’re attacking the route of the problem with rtrs, but with it illegal now, we just have more criminals. Just my opinion is all.

I don’t think there’s much a solution outside of spirituality to solve our drug problem.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: The Pot People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 am

That is true in the big picture, however the point of laws are not to full eliminate something but to reduce it. If we didn't have the drug law we did the problem would be even worse. Note the pill mills the Jews run its the legal way to get the population addicted to opium based drugs under the guise of legal pharma. Its what has caused the heroin problem as well. People become addicted to prescription pills then when they can't get them anymore they turn to heroin. Legally obtaining opium has caused the opium problems. The Libertarian types will not bring that up when they moronically demand an end to the "drug war" which is new speak for legalize all drugs.

Eric13 wrote:I don’t think there’s much a solution outside of spirituality to solve our drug problem.

User avatar
_Viktor_
Posts: 45

Re: The Pot People

Postby _Viktor_ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:49 am

Weed dealers, and dealers in general, seem mostly equal to excrement.
I can't label all of them but the ones I had contact with were such lowlives who "played it cool" for the younger crowd(15years+) to get clients.
It's a bit similar to the fitness industry where people get hooked due to their high and often unrealistic hopes. A clever snake-oiler then chimes in and sells them the "bro-dream".

animeman666
Posts: 43

Re: The Pot People

Postby animeman666 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:28 pm

what advice do you have for a recovering pot person i got i smoked it for a decade or so

animeman666
Posts: 43

Re: The Pot People

Postby animeman666 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:32 am

ZirGohed999 wrote:To those of us consuming mind altering substances. The truth is you CANNOT progress on this. It's either you stop taking them or you remain stuck with them. These substances will always drain your progress even if you're using them in a recreational way. If you think your power meditations will find a way of overpowering the drugs, it is a BIG FAT LIE. The soul needs pure spiritual practices. What the drugs do is to destroy part of your soul and create severe imbalances to make you feel 'high'. While you're feeling high, the enemy is around the corner to fuck you up because you're porous. This is exactly what happens not the fake feeling you get.
It is either your meditations or the drugs. There is no inbetween. Anybody that uses drugs burns out a good portion of their biolelectricity and injures that body. There's is no other way these drugs can make you 'feel good'. It must harm you to give you that feeling, this is the mechanism of their actions.

You take weed or shrooms once a week you lose an entire year of biolelectricity you have built up.. lol
Even if you don't lose it quickly, you have stirred up/increased the dross in your body, mind and soul because this is exactly what these drugs do to give you that spiritual advancement. This dross can manifest as something beautiful later on right?

It takes one an entire year of mantra vibrations into their pineal gland to remain happy permanently. One takes drug and it simulates this feeling instantly because the drug has squeezed out every available natural highness it found there. Notice how one needs to continue increasing their dose to get the feel? They are one their way to being an empty shell.
No memory, no willpower.
The last time I check stupidity is not a crime and you have the right to convince yourself that pot is the ingredient of immortality. Take your pot and convince yourself that you're smarter than the Gods that are millions of years ahead of you speaking through the clergy.
Common lets give a round of applause for crack and pot heads. Such Highness!


can you tell more about the mantra vibrations into the pienal gland

Goldenglazed666
Posts: 10

Re: The Pot People

Postby Goldenglazed666 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:32 am

animeman666 wrote:what advice do you have for a recovering pot person i got i smoked it for a decade or so

I was a HEAVY smoker for almost 10 years, ive quit this year, along with cigarettes. And I personally did it almost as a 'favor' for Satan, and it wasnt hard for me. Just know you are quitting something that is damaging to yourself and your quitting for your own self-advancement, and after about a month it started becoming really obvious that I didn't need it like i thought i did... It actually feels empowering to be above the influence now and feel like im actually advancing now with my workings instead of needing a substance to get my energy going.. and to see how nasty of a habit it actually is by observing others who are frequent users, they really are smelly, uncreative lame-o's who just want to do nothing and really is funny to see how defensive they can get over defending their habit. :lol:

I recommend to Start incorporating a strict schedule to keep you busy, like i'm slowly adding more as time goes and feel comfortable, but so far i've done KY Spinal Yoga and Hatha yoga every day this year, which takes almost 2 hours all together, plus meditating, which will replace smoking weed, RTRs, and personal workings adds up to around 4-5 hours. I also have a job so after all that i really dont even have time to even think about weed! And i love how i'm so much more busy person I am now and I get way more things done, and have noticed i've become alot more cleaner of a person again and way less lazy!

Physical activity really helped me as well! it helps to remove the toxins that get stored in your body so imo it will help remove the cravings faster and gives you a nice healthy buzz instead;) A healthy diet helps the process as well. But really quitting shouldn't be too hard, it's not very addictive luckily, you just gotta have the initiative to start the process and keep remembering why you are doing it.

Aquarius
Posts: 1998

Re: The Pot People

Postby Aquarius » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:30 am

animeman666 wrote:what advice do you have for a recovering pot person i got i smoked it for a decade or so

Well If you havent already stop that degenerate behaviour. Second, daily meditation and yoga+eat healthy and take good vitamins if possible like magnesium(there are threads on these)
Image

ZirGohed999
Posts: 80

Re: The Pot People

Postby ZirGohed999 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:44 pm

animeman666 wrote:
ZirGohed999 wrote:To those of us consuming mind altering substances. The truth is you CANNOT progress on this. It's either you stop taking them or you remain stuck with them. These substances will always drain your progress even if you're using them in a recreational way. If you think your power meditations will find a way of overpowering the drugs, it is a BIG FAT LIE. The soul needs pure spiritual practices. What the drugs do is to destroy part of your soul and create severe imbalances to make you feel 'high'. While you're feeling high, the enemy is around the corner to fuck you up because you're porous. This is exactly what happens not the fake feeling you get.
It is either your meditations or the drugs. There is no inbetween. Anybody that uses drugs burns out a good portion of their biolelectricity and injures that body. There's is no other way these drugs can make you 'feel good'. It must harm you to give you that feeling, this is the mechanism of their actions.

You take weed or shrooms once a week you lose an entire year of biolelectricity you have built up.. lol
Even if you don't lose it quickly, you have stirred up/increased the dross in your body, mind and soul because this is exactly what these drugs do to give you that spiritual advancement. This dross can manifest as something beautiful later on right?

It takes one an entire year of mantra vibrations into their pineal gland to remain happy permanently. One takes drug and it simulates this feeling instantly because the drug has squeezed out every available natural highness it found there. Notice how one needs to continue increasing their dose to get the feel? They are one their way to being an empty shell.
No memory, no willpower.
The last time I check stupidity is not a crime and you have the right to convince yourself that pot is the ingredient of immortality. Take your pot and convince yourself that you're smarter than the Gods that are millions of years ahead of you speaking through the clergy.
Common lets give a round of applause for crack and pot heads. Such Highness!


can you tell more about the mantra vibrations into the pienal gland



1.) Jupiter planetary square.
2.) SATANAMA.
3.) aum mani padme hum.
4.) Any rune that increases awareness or empower psychic abilities like Dagaz, Mannaz, Ansuz, Laguz.

User avatar
xlnt
Posts: 12
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: The Pot People

Postby xlnt » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

There are even so called yoga instructors who promotes the use of "cannabis yoga" nowadays, see for example https://www.theganjayoga.com/

I'm not an expert on the subject but I do think there is a difference between a typical heavy potsmoker who smokes 5 grams a day and someone who use only a tiny bit of it for medicinal purposes etc. I'm not promoting it though. Especially not smoking THC heavy weed in order to feel high everyday. CBD is something else.
Hollywood does promote THC weedsmoking through so called "stoner movies" which portrays HEAVY THC weedsmoking as something harmless, very cozy etc. and you can nowadays see many people having a really naive view of this lifestyle. "It's a plant" etc. Well so is the opium and tobacco flower.

The fact is that the effects of weedsmoking stays in for a long time and it effects your ability to concentrate, getting started with things etc. not just during the "high" but also in your daily life. Yogi Bajhan who introduced kundalini yoga to the west was a clear opponent of weedsmoking, claiming it to harm spiritirual growth, which I think is true, especially if you are a heavy smoker.

He also said some very interesting things about why people want to drug themselves; experience hunting is one reason, but also that they feel handicapped without their drug, and that they want to take drugs when they are at the peak of their mood. At the peak of the mood they want to make it extra nice by having a beer etc. It's like trying to overclock a newly bought graphics card so that it eventually breaks down instead of just enjoying the new graphics card. If it ain't broke don't try to fix it!

However I do understand why people feel stressed out in todays society and thus have an urge for drugging themselves so that they can calm down. I myself have always felt it very difficult to calm down my mind. But just as Gopi Krishna said one time: meditation is concentration - which demands discipline. And it doesn't exactly become easier to concentrate when smoking a lot of weed.

By the way, anyone here know anything about the connection between Shiva and cannabis?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests