Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WoW players

Austyn Rivera

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@... i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshire or close to it basically head south of the human starting area) thanks

AVE SATANI

I used to play that game...

I think it tore open a hole in my soul(And wallet) as well as severely damaged my intention span.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@... i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshire or close to it basically head south of the human starting area) thanks

AVE SATANI

<td val[/IMG]I used to play it, but I agree, over a while it does begin to pinch a lot at your money.
I play a few free online games which are similair to it, and just as good.

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, doom1n1gloom <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: WoW players
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 8:49 AM

I think it tore open a hole in my soul(And wallet) as well as severely damaged my intention span.

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ ... wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@ ... i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshire or close to it basically head south of the human starting area) thanks

AVE SATANI
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

AVE SATANI
My characters name is Toughdude on the server drenden, whisper me in-game or send me an e-mail at srizzari@... ide love to meet you in-game

Yeah I played wow Imma get a time card here in a few lol
now i just play mabinogi

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:04:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: WoW players

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]I used to play it, but I agree, over a while it does begin to pinch a lot at your money.
I play a few free online games which are similair to it, and just as good.

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, doom1n1gloom <doom1n1gloom@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 8:49 AM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ ... wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@ ... i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshire or close to it basically head south of the human starting area) thanks

AVE SATANI
[/TD]

AVE SATANI
Hah, I do aswell :p I don't play on live though, I run my own private server.

AVE SATANI
I play a lvl 80 undead warlock on the server Destromath
My name is Krezombie (character's name) if you would like to meet me ingame =P

Nah, Not in my opinion, I agree people who do it because they are addicted yes,
But if you do it for fun, like me, It's completely fine, To be honest I stopped playing as soon as the game wasnt fun anymore (After WotLK basically <<)
And now I have my own server which IS fun ^^ I also put some references to Satanism in there, I also have an NPC from HP Maxine who gives epic quests and stuff :p It's pretty fun... Nobody cares though so i'm gonna stfu xD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@ i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshire or close to it basically head south of the human starting area) thanks

AVE SATANI

If its a private server you cant have anyone else play on it can you... Its just a big empty azeroth
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009 8:24:43 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

But if you do it for fun, like me, It's completely fine, To be honest I stopped playing as soon as the game wasnt fun anymore (After WotLK basically <<)
And now I have my own server which IS fun ^^ I also put some references to Satanism in there, I also have an NPC from HP Maxine who gives epic quests and stuff :p It's pretty fun... Nobody cares though so i'm gonna stfu xD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@ i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshir

No, Private server basically means a server not started by blizzard, yeah it can mean for you alone, but in this case it's a server with more people on it. About 200 players atm.

If its a private server you cant have anyone else play on it can you... Its just a big empty azeroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@ wrote:

Hey anyone out there who plays world of warcraft please contact me at my personal e-mail as Runemaster117@ i would very much appreciate the chance to meet some of you in wow( btw i play on blackwater raiders as Shadees or Heladras. Im usually at goldshir

I dont play wow but i do play a game called dead frontier (its free) if you join look for me my name is anamull ill help you out and stuff.

Ok so how do you join sombodys private server?
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009 1:40:39 am

No, Private server basically means a server not started by blizzard, yeah it can mean for you alone, but in this case it's a server with more people on it. About 200 players atm.

And now I have my own server which IS fun ^^ I also put some references to Satanism in there, I also have an NPC from HP Maxine who gives epic quests and stuff :p It's pretty fun... Nobody cares though so i'm gonna s

First of all you gotta find a server, register there and then change a little file in your WoW data so it connects to that server instead of the blizzard ones and you can play :p

Ok so how do you join sombodys private server?
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009 1:40:39 am

And now I have my own server which IS fun ^^ I also put some references to Satanism in there, I also have an NPC from HP Maxine who gives epic quests and stuff :p It's pretty fun... Nobody cares though so i'm gonna s

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back