This sounds really ridiculous ..,

Why do people use anime avatars here?
My_lord_satan1 min to read
If they like the characters they represent, why should anyone not do that?
0
If they like the characters they represent, why should anyone not do that?
My avatar is Gilgamesh in anime version, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh. I think many members here do watch anime's and read manga's. While there are a lot of shitty anime and manga, there still a lot of good ones, Japanes have still a lot of pagans/satanics elements in their culture and so a lot of their stories do have these elements many here like.
0
My avatar is Gilgamesh in anime version, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh. I think many members here do watch anime's and read manga's. While there are a lot of shitty anime and manga, there still a lot of good ones, Japanes have still a lot of pagans/satanics elements in their culture and so a lot of their stories do have these elements many here like.
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
0
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
Because I liked that anime and especially that character.
Also all my life I loved the fire element very much, I think I know why now.
Plus anime characters look cool.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
Because I liked that anime and especially that character.
Also all my life I loved the fire element very much, I think I know why now.
Plus anime characters look cool.
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
0
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
Btw, you should really read the Attack on Titan manga. Its Hardcore.
Also ,i was once a cute kid. :) :) :)
0
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
Btw, you should really read the Attack on Titan manga. Its Hardcore.
Also ,i was once a cute kid. :) :) :)
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
Who cares whether or not it is mature or not, as long as you personally like it, everything is fine. As it is only your own business what you like and dislike.
As long as people don’t try to escape reality and spend too much time on them, everything is fine.
Anime is great, as there are little to no boundaries that would restrict your creativity in any way. There are no limits to your storytelling.
Anime can generate highly emotional moments, can teach you important values and knowledge.
And in general, anime has higher standards than most TV shows.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
Who cares whether or not it is mature or not, as long as you personally like it, everything is fine. As it is only your own business what you like and dislike.
As long as people don’t try to escape reality and spend too much time on them, everything is fine.
Anime is great, as there are little to no boundaries that would restrict your creativity in any way. There are no limits to your storytelling.
Anime can generate highly emotional moments, can teach you important values and knowledge.
And in general, anime has higher standards than most TV shows.
Another reason why many people have anime pictures is, that many of us are introverts. And most introverts are open about anime and such.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
Another reason why many people have anime pictures is, that many of us are introverts. And most introverts are open about anime and such.
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
I'm glad you are more open minded about anime :) There are good and bad anime, just like there are good and bad movies and so on. Just because its aninated does not mean its shit, this is why I get mad about it, many thinks in this why, it takes a lot of work to draw each frames of an anime and put it togheter, this is art. Then of course there are bad stories and good stories, like with anything. Nowdays there are a lot of anime each seasons and so its normal that not all will be good, if you are an adult you will want to watch animes that are for more mature adult audience rather than kids.
Jack, unless someone waist their life with any form of enterteinments its only good and normal that one wants to watch a movie, anime, read a book and play a videogame. Life is not only duty, we are not robots. After a whole day of work its only normal that one want to relax a bit and watch or read something.
0
It feels great. You should try it.
Are you a cute kid?
I used to get confrontational with people who used to talk about anime on these forums but after i read Attack on Titan in total, i realized that Anime/Manga was actually extremely mature and a work of Art. There are a lot of waste anime being made for kids but there are a lot with mature themes and plotlines which makes you think and opens up your creative consciousness.
I still think its something of a waste of time if you do it everyday as a hobby but I guess people don't have much to do anyways. In the end i don't care.
I'm glad you are more open minded about anime :) There are good and bad anime, just like there are good and bad movies and so on. Just because its aninated does not mean its shit, this is why I get mad about it, many thinks in this why, it takes a lot of work to draw each frames of an anime and put it togheter, this is art. Then of course there are bad stories and good stories, like with anything. Nowdays there are a lot of anime each seasons and so its normal that not all will be good, if you are an adult you will want to watch animes that are for more mature adult audience rather than kids.
Jack, unless someone waist their life with any form of enterteinments its only good and normal that one wants to watch a movie, anime, read a book and play a videogame. Life is not only duty, we are not robots. After a whole day of work its only normal that one want to relax a bit and watch or read something.
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D
0
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
0
Some people may find certain fictional characters relatable. In that sense, perhaps it could be considered personal to them?
I suppose it counts as personal but it’s still something not real or tangible that has any meaning. Make whatever you want as an avatar, I’ll probably pull ones leg about it no matter what it is :D
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
0
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
0
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
did you say something?
0
This sounds really ridiculous ..,
did you say something?
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
I could apply the same reasoning to virtually anything.
Videogames are extremely easy, yes you're using your mind, but it's extremely stimulating as it constantly rewards you for easy things, I'd call that passive entertainment too.
I watch about 20 minutes of anime a week for a series I watch, and I watch it while eating something like lunch or dinner, lol.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
I could apply the same reasoning to virtually anything.
Videogames are extremely easy, yes you're using your mind, but it's extremely stimulating as it constantly rewards you for easy things, I'd call that passive entertainment too.
I watch about 20 minutes of anime a week for a series I watch, and I watch it while eating something like lunch or dinner, lol.
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
So what about the mythologies and legends our God's leaved to us? These are only fictional stories but with a lot of spiritual meanings. Anime's has still a lot of Satanic meanings and a lot of stories are good. I don't understand why its so hard to understand, humans need to create things and enjoy things that other humans have created.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.
Of course, I'm just saying not to the point where you neglect spiritual advancment and "normal" life (job, social life and so on).
0
I agree people need an escape and a different outlet but I just never understood anime unless it’s something you have to read like manga. I rather be doing something else or when it comes to digital things like playing a game where I actually have to use my mind and make decisions instead of having the entertainment handed to me.
Well that is personal preference. I do agree in general to not waist one's life in passive entertainment. One should have a hobby and its different for everyone, drawing, singing and so on.
If someone's hobby is playing video games, and watching anime this is okay as well. Nobody is in a position to decide for another person what they should enjoy doing.
Of course, I'm just saying not to the point where you neglect spiritual advancment and "normal" life (job, social life and so on).
This is the targeted message.
Berserk is written by one person. The manga started somewhere back in the 80's or 90's. Before the ToZ website was even created.
Perhaps the author stumbled upon it later or he has his own beliefs. Nevertheless the manga is awesome.
Has a lot of hiatus though. You can expect about 1 or 2 new chapters a year. A lot of manga nowadays comes out faster.
Some even have a couple of pages every week.
Yep, I discovered that looking it up after reading Egon's thread. It particularly grabbed my attention as I have two friends who are colossal fans of the anime in particular, and were once discussing it in front of me while I sort of just listened, unable to participate. I'm still baffled that they were able to explain the story to me without in any way even hinting at the Satanic parallels; not that they would just up and point them out, but none of what they told me about Berserk was anything that I could connect to Zevism at that time. Then I recognized the name from Egon's thread, and holy shit, the parallels.
I'm inclined to think that the author has his own beliefs and incorporated them into the manga. Japan and certain other Asian cultures maintained, and to some extent still maintain, a level of racial resistance to enemy influences - or at least enemy influences in the form of christianity and its related ilk. Hence why you get other mangas/anime with strong Zevism/WW2 regime themes here and there. From their perspective, being less tainted, it likely makes it easier for them to have a more objective and accurate view of christianity's history. Very few White christians are willing to really sit and think about the level of destruction that christianity's spread necessitated.
0
Berserk is written by one person. The manga started somewhere back in the 80's or 90's. Before the ToZ website was even created.
Perhaps the author stumbled upon it later or he has his own beliefs. Nevertheless the manga is awesome.
Has a lot of hiatus though. You can expect about 1 or 2 new chapters a year. A lot of manga nowadays comes out faster.
Some even have a couple of pages every week.
Yep, I discovered that looking it up after reading Egon's thread. It particularly grabbed my attention as I have two friends who are colossal fans of the anime in particular, and were once discussing it in front of me while I sort of just listened, unable to participate. I'm still baffled that they were able to explain the story to me without in any way even hinting at the Satanic parallels; not that they would just up and point them out, but none of what they told me about Berserk was anything that I could connect to Zevism at that time. Then I recognized the name from Egon's thread, and holy shit, the parallels.
I'm inclined to think that the author has his own beliefs and incorporated them into the manga. Japan and certain other Asian cultures maintained, and to some extent still maintain, a level of racial resistance to enemy influences - or at least enemy influences in the form of christianity and its related ilk. Hence why you get other mangas/anime with strong Zevism/WW2 regime themes here and there. From their perspective, being less tainted, it likely makes it easier for them to have a more objective and accurate view of christianity's history. Very few White christians are willing to really sit and think about the level of destruction that christianity's spread necessitated.
