Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What work would i have to do to win a lottery?

andrewmonm45

What work would i have to do to win a lottery?Either money lottery or a progol for exampleits all about the cash, i need it for my family and meAnyway it's for necessity while I study

The God of the jews is Mammon/money. These Bastards own most of the worlds wealth. And they put these lotteries out there as an enticement to Gentiles: OOOH, just win this and everything is on easy street. We certainly do deserve to have a good life and our financial affairs taken care of, but this is not what these enemy alien fucktards want for us. While it is essential that our immediate pressing needs are taken care of, and the Gods do a pretty good job of that, This feeling of: I have to win the lottery is just....not that important. It's more important to do the RTR's, for example. If you are truly fighting for Satan, you will find that your needs are met, as Satan doesn't allow us to be left in the dust. Fight for Him. And your needs you will find, will be taken care of.

@andrewmonm. Ref workings
I'm seeing you asking a lot about Satanic methods for healing your problems. But I'm not seeing you participating in anything else. 
Being an SS is more than about you the physical human. It's to advance the Gentile race. For freedom from the oppressive joos. For our rightful place on this planet and in Eternity.
Health and physique will come with advancement. Our war. Our Spiritual progress. Means more than having dry arm pits and full pockets. 
Everything you've asked is easily found on jos. Along with who is Father and the Gods. Along with who are the Gentiles and the joos. And why we are as who we are.
Start doing your own research. Progress beyond the concepts of dripping and aching. Join our forums for more than yourself.
Gentiles are Children of the Greatest God! Discover the reasons to Love!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:45 PM, andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What work would i have to do to win a lottery?Either money lottery or a progol for exampleits all about the cash, i need it for my family and meAnyway it's for necessity while I study

Find spiritual enlightenment first and the answer to that question will be evident to yuu.. If yuu only tryna get money, I don't think this is the right place.. Yuu have to be strong spiritually first, and all your problems will disappear.. Including the money problem, yuu can use meditation and affirmation or a money spell (which are all on the JoS website)

HAIL SATAN!!!
On 28 Jun 2017 05:50, "andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What work would i have to do to win a lottery?Either money lottery or a progol for exampleits all about the cash, i need it for my family and meAnyway it's for necessity while I study

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back