I will start a 90 day job on 26/5/21, it will be a perfect job for me to survive with the misfortunes that will come soon.
Hail Zeus

I will start a 90 day job on 26/5/21, it will be a perfect job for me to survive with the misfortunes that will come soon.
Hail Zeus
I will start a 90 day job on 26/5/21, it will be a perfect job for me to survive with the misfortunes that will come soon.
The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.
The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.
The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.
You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.
You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.
You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.
Me not being a native english speaker does not help. The square's are different than 'normal' spells. Their power is from the square itself rather than the mantra. HP Pythia when she posted the square's gived first the longer mantra's because this is what you find in the hindu books.
Then she made/find the cut down versions of the mantra's who did work, they where a bit less powerful but they did work. Now if you can cut down the longer mantra and still make it work then why you can't do it with the shorter ones? There are really no rules against it.
It is going to be a bit less powerful? Yes, Is it going to manifest what I want anyway just like with the shorter mantra's? Probably yes. Why am I wasting my time if I don't know if it fully works? Because I want to try, it takes me 5-10 minutes to do it, It does not take me that much time. I feel its working.
I don't know why you are taking it so personaly, I wish you where more open minded, I explained you the reasons why it can work and they seem pretty logical to me, HP Pythia tried things before posting them.
I'm not going to replay to this anymore, I don't like close minded people. I'm not doing anything dangerous, I'm just trying something my intuition is telling me is going to work. If it doesnt nothing bad will happen, so I don't why you are taking it personaly.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.
I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP Zevios would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.
You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.
Me not being a native english speaker does not help. The square's are different than 'normal' spells. Their power is from the square itself rather than the mantra. HP Pythia when she posted the square's gived first the longer mantra's because this is what you find in the hindu books.
Then she made/find the cut down versions of the mantra's who did work, they where a bit less powerful but they did work. Now if you can cut down the longer mantra and still make it work then why you can't do it with the shorter ones? There are really no rules against it.
It is going to be a bit less powerful? Yes, Is it going to manifest what I want anyway just like with the shorter mantra's? Probably yes. Why am I wasting my time if I don't know if it fully works? Because I want to try, it takes me 5-10 minutes to do it, It does not take me that much time. I feel its working.
I don't know why you are taking it so personaly, I wish you where more open minded, I explained you the reasons why it can work and they seem pretty logical to me, HP Pythia tried things before posting them.
I'm not going to replay to this anymore, I don't like close minded people. I'm not doing anything dangerous, I'm just trying something my intuition is telling me is going to work. If it doesnt nothing bad will happen, so I don't why you are taking it personaly.
Closed minded and taking it personally. :D Nope.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
Closed minded and taking it personally. :D Nope.
Closed minded and taking it personally. :D Nope.
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevist ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Closed minded and taking it personally. :D Nope.
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevist ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevism ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevism ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevism ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.
Good, I don't want to 'hate' a fellow Zevist. Like any big families we can disagree with some things, its totaly normal.
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow Zevism ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too 8-)
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.
Good, I don't want to 'hate' a fellow Zevist. Like any big families we can disagree with some things, its totaly normal.
We use essential cookies to keep Ancient Forums secure and working. With your permission, we will also use optional cookies and load third-party media. Privacy policy
