Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What if?

SSJacob

Hello ladies and gentlemens, I'm wondering, what religion would we have without the jos?
What Gods or allies would we be worshiping now?
Would we follow the line?
Kill myself, be a slave?

Hello ladies and gentlemens, I'm wondering, what religion would we have without the jos?
Kill myself, be a slave?

It's not necessary to "follow a religion". There are many books and websites that deal with the same topics as the JoS site such as aliens, hidden knowledge, empowering your soul, awakening your astral senses and many more. There are people who aren't Satanists and know much about those things and practice magick, and many of us would be like them. Those who join JoS and become members for years aren't brainwashed normies, obviously. I was always interested in this stuff and I was going to research it and question the mainstream narrative with or without JoS. I just wouldn't be a Satanist. I would probably call myself an esotericist.

Even HP Maxine got much of the info on JoS from books about these topics, like Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics and William Bramley's Gods of Eden.

I honestly feel as if there was never the possibility of a reality on earth without the JOS. Even if you consider a reality without computers the teachings of Father Satan Lucifer would have stood strong in the hearts and minds of all he's touched.
The words of truth would have and always will be spoken in some ways or forms.
Try as our enemies may to destroy all memories of The One True God, I truly feel it's impossible.
As long as one human heart beats Father has a home.

Kill myself, be a slave?
JoS is the only religion, other religions are not religions, but sects that have lost their way, or apostates, or enemies (depending on who are talking about).
The Real Pagan and Satanism is JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back