Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what happened?

ngwane666

hello, I need help wit sumdin. Sumding happend to me last nyt dat I can't really explain but to cut it short I saw sumeone and I'm not really sure if it was a demon or an enemy. Last night I was sleeping quite normally till I kind of woke up, but I wasn't fully awake at this point. I kind of got scared and froze up abit. but when I opened my eyes I saw a person in a white robe, I cudnt c da face nd this person was glowing so I asked If he was a friend of Father Satan and he kept quite so I thought I was Imagening it and I reached out to see if this was real and this person stretched his arm out to me and our fingers touched and it was as if I was touching a human being. This person was short and although I ddnt catch a clear look his face. This wasn't the first time somethin like this happened. A year ago , when I was stil a filthy xtian, I woke up at night with someone next to my bed and I freaked out and screamed then this person changed shape into this short big headed creature with sidewards stretched eyes and a small greenish glow, I think this was a Grey. Then a few weeks later I got up at night and saw a stick like man figure in my room, then I grabbed a machete (for some reason I went to bed really paranoid that night) and started swinging at them thinking it was a burglar. Once again wen every1 got up this thing disappeared, leaving me in disbelief and everyone thinking I'm crazy. What I want to know is with regards to last nights incident, cud this have been an enemy or one of the Gods of Hell? And with the two older incidents, what would these beings have wanted with me since I was still an ignorant xtian who was just researching the Illuminati and alien 'conspiracies'? And by the way, can anyone tell me more about the God Nebros, last month I had a wierd dream I was being introduced to my GD and I cudnt exactly rememba his named but I remembered what it sounded like and when I got up I went on the JoS site and I was 100% sure it was Nebros when I saw his name. I can sometimes feel a presence in my room and get abit shocked but I'm not very pschicaly open. I dedicated last month. Thank you for reading this I hope you can help me.

Hail SATAN!!!
Hail The GODS OF HELL!!!
Hail South Africa

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back