Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!!

kurtcort93

plz some one help a few days ago i had posted something about a problem where i was extremly mad, any way when i was mad i had mistakenly yelled at my gf and now she wont even look at me or let me explan why i yelled at her... is father mad at me for something i mean my gf is also a satanist and what can i do if she has told father about what happened that day i cant lose her i swear ill kill myself if i do every time i had a gf befor my current gf they broke up with me for some thing that wasnt my falt but i was still blammed for it!PLZ!!!!anyone i already lost my mom and i cant lose another gf i made myself swear i would do everything i can to stop this from happening PLZ SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

i would write her a letter, leave it somewhere she will end up reading it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

plz some one help a few days ago i had posted something about a problem where i was extremly mad, any way when i was mad i had mistakenly yelled at my gf and now she wont even look at me or let me explan why i yelled at her... is father mad at me for something i mean my gf is also a satanist and what can i do if she has told father about what happened that day i cant lose her i swear ill kill myself if i do every time i had a gf befor my current gf they broke up with me for some thing that wasnt my falt but i was still blammed for it!PLZ!!!!anyone i already lost my mom and i cant lose another gf i made myself swear i would do everything i can to stop this from happening PLZ SOMEONE HELP!!!!!

As a Satanist to another Satanits:
Dude chill. You need to control and ur anger, how u vent it, and stop acting so needy and clingy. What you are doing is creating your own recipe for disaster.

Father Satan is not mad at you. But he **does** expect us to accept, learn and grow from past experiences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Dude Chill out. i know where your coming from, i lost my mom,my dad,and all of my family. i got adopted,I lost every girlfriend that i've ever....And i blamed myself for everything that happened to me until i found father. Just meditate and release your anger into the crystall, and release it. Thats how i got rid of my depression,anger and all of my other emotions.... HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, Seth <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 5:42 PM

Dude chill. You need to control and ur anger, how u vent it, and stop acting so needy and clingy. What you are doing is creating your own recipe for disaster.

Father Satan is not mad at you. But he **does** expect us to accept, learn and grow from past experiences.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

No Father Is not mad at you. If he was you would not be here right now.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:42:06 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

I'm wondering if you need to take responsibility for hurting her feelings? Girls can be very delicate. Hopefully you can mend things, but don't kill yourself over it. That wouldn't help you at all, and you know better. You have to face your problems, don't run away from them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:
i would write her a letter, leave it somewhere she will end up reading it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

I just think you need to give her some time and try not to think to much about it. Relax and try to clear your mind then make it up to her, apologize to her, sincerely, and next time you're angry try not to take it out on anyone.

I came across a very useful site that has free books to drastically improve your life (if applied). Go to PsiTek.net.

Ave Sathanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back