Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What can I do for our community

Slavic

Hello, my dear ones. I have an important question for everyone. This is a great community through which you can repair your life and make it better. I would like to ask what I can personally do for everyone here. I mean the RTR ritual and:
  • Blessing for Employment, Financial Safety and Protection
  • Community Blessing for Every Spiritual Satanist
  • White Race Awakening
  • JoS Protection
  • Wealth and Prosperity
I count on your help and ideas. I would like to have my own daily routine thanks to which I will not be able to miss any days and work on a better life every day. Thanks to this, I will avoid the previous mistakes that limited me. Glory to the Gods, brothers. Thank you.

Hello, my dear ones. I have an important question for everyone. This is a great community through which you can repair your life and make it better. I would like to ask what I can personally do for everyone here. I mean the RTR ritual and:
  • Blessing for Employment, Financial Safety and Protection
  • Community Blessing for Every Spiritual Satanist
  • White Race Awakening
  • JoS Protection
  • Wealth and Prosperity
I count on your help and ideas. I would like to have my own daily routine thanks to which I will not be able to miss any days and work on a better life every day. Thanks to this, I will avoid the previous mistakes that limited me. Glory to the Gods, brothers. Thank you.
Donate. Study truth for you more will help community. Working on yourself later will be beneficial for everybody, if you want to be capable of alot first develop yourself advance in first place.

When you will be ready for certain tasks and able for it, Gods will give it to you. These will be most rewarding and most worth to do.

Financial safety, Race awakening, JoS protection is probably the most important from these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back