Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are the grades?

Aliestrdodo

Are there clerical degrees in Satanism and how does one become in them, or is there a hierarchy in Satanism?

There is a Hiarchy like everything else but I don't think there are grades or degrees or anything here. How does one go up in all this. Meditate study, help out in the groups, etc that is about it right now.

I am thinking there will be more to it in the future though when we start having stuff in the physical.

Aliestrdodo said:
Are there clerical degrees in Satanism and how does one become in them, or is there a hierarchy in Satanism?

There are High Priests but no "becoming". There aren't any steps you can do to become a HP., because HP's are chosen. If someone is a helpful long-time member who is on friendly, talking terms with the JoS HP's, he may be chosen to become one too.

slyscorpion said:
There is a Hiarchy like everything else but I don't think there are grades or degrees or anything here. How does one go up in all this. Meditate study, help out in the groups, etc that is about it right now.

I am thinking there will be more to it in the future though when we start having stuff in the physical.

What????
Are we going to do stuff in the physical together in the future WOW that's awesome if this is true and we do my life would be complete... Lol

One Wire Phenomenon said:
slyscorpion said:

What????
Are we going to do stuff in the physical together in the future WOW that's awesome if this is true and we do my life would be complete... Lol

What would be the point of doing the rtrs and spiritual warfare if we were not supposed to lol 🤣 that is the whole point. Think of it as a motivation.

To be honest I think we are a little more powerful in the spiritual now than the Jews that was my impression during Yom Crappur. I mean I am quite sensitive to energies it took three days into their holiday before I started noticing the curses strongly. This is what I mean.

So we keep this up eventually the Jews will fall from power and we take over. It's all a game of power. Notice this didn't happen instantly with the Jews in the ancient times. It took if we are to believe their calendar (don't know what event it's based on) a little over 5 and a half thousand years of curses to just about fully take over and make things like they are now.

So the fact we are seeing progress is impressive if it took them so long to build it up. We are going to win if we keep this up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back