I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.

Using GAUM in King & Queen meditation
ArgelAstari1 min to read
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
0
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
Thank you for the replies.
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this one yet, but I'll remember it. Thanks
0
Thank you for the replies.
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this one yet, but I'll remember it. Thanks
This is the targeted message.
Thank you for the replies.
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this one yet, but I'll remember it. Thanks
This is not something for a beginner, for now you can just do the king and queen in ToZ and use Gaum instead of Aum than later when you advance you can do the full one.
0
Thank you for the replies.
I was wondering if vibrating GAUM instead of AUM into the pineal gland, during King & Queen meditation would be more effective. I would appreciate some insight.
I got you homes.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/383
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this one yet, but I'll remember it. Thanks
This is not something for a beginner, for now you can just do the king and queen in ToZ and use Gaum instead of Aum than later when you advance you can do the full one.
