Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Two Questions: Yoga Hatha & Aura Holes/Chakra blockages

SeguaceDiSatanas

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you something please. :) THANK YOU!

About Hatha Yoga: my Hatha Yoga sessions last an hour. I work on seven long sequences for each of the seven chakras (a chakra sequence). When I do any position (asana), instead of focusing on feeling the muscles stretching, I prefer to focus on feeling the chakra I'm working on being "stretched".

The result is that yes, it gets very stretched and this applies to all the chakras, none excluded. However, when I finish the Hatha Yoga sequence, after the Savasana relaxation position on the back, it happens that I feel a very powerful flow of energy that like a cylindrical vortex of energy surrounds the entire shusumna where the chakras are, enveloping it, in a very expanded way. Is this normal?

I can also feel the buzz of energy during Savasana, not only physically, but also its sound. This last thing is strange. The humming noise of the energy is loud, and I feel it throughout my body, but it's as if I'm not hearing it with my ears physically, but with my mind on a different plane than the physical one.

I also have to confess that yesterday I didn't have time for Yoga, so as usual when these things happen to me, I woke up half an hour before sunrise to do it. But as I said, my sessions last an hour.

So I went over half an hour after sunrise towards the end of the sequences for the fourth chakra. I had intended to make it last half an hour, but I was having too much fun doing Yoga and I didn't think about the fact that the next day was approaching, in reality I didn't care much, it was too nice to do Yoga.

The fact is that even though I started half an hour before sunrise, I did the Savasana position half an hour after sunrise. Does the Yoga session now count for the day I started the sequence or the day I started the Savasana?

Regarding the second part of the question: I believe, because of all the traumatic experiences I've been through, I have a hole in my aura at the level of my heart chakra and a blockage in my throat chakra.

I believe this because I feel a flow from my heart chakra, as if it were losing energy, it's hard to explain without sounding influenced. I think it's due to all the mistreatment, hatred and abuse I've suffered from people I loved and stuff like that, without them giving me love. I'm not saying this to feel sorry for myself, but to explain that my assumption actually makes sense.

Instead, I feel my throat chakra blocked because of the lump in my throat. I understand that when we feel strong emotions we get lumps in our throats. And that's right, I have them too, but sometimes it's really painful and I often feel my throat chakra like this. The throat chakra governs expression and because of the abuse I've suffered in my life I've always thought I was a nuisance to others. In fact, I always apologize before speaking, I try to justify myself that I am giving my opinion, when I talk to the girl I love I can't express what I would like to say, etc.

Also, working on the throat chakra I find it too beautiful. It reminds me of a physical problem I am suffering from. Personally, I have a posture problem. When I work with the physiotherapist, maybe putting on ankle weights, etc. martial arts training is more pleasant because I correct the problem and I feel good. I thought it was similar to the throat chakra. There is a blockage in my throat chakra and so when I work on it with Yoga I feel so good.

Does it make sense? What do you think? Can you give me some advice? By the way, I often feel pain there. Not just the knot, but pain in the chakra. Not in the throat, but right in the throat CHAKRA.

What you said is correct. The “sound” that you hear during yoga practice is a good signal that you are performing correctly. The “sound” is your power. Remember to program the energy when it is elevated as in this case, avoiding strengthening the negative present in your soul.

Try to stay on time in the day, if you are “in the gap” between the change of days, keep closing the work even if you get to the next day.

The work on your soul, will “repair” your bodies, repressed emotions or memories, wounds, past events re-emerging, pain and other sensations are “signs” of the process of your work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back