Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trying

Are you familiar with the JoyofSatan website? If not, then read it to learn about True Satanism.

You cannot summon Satan. This doesn’t mean you can’t talk/pray to him though.
However, I would read the website before any of that, if you haven’t.

You CANT summon Father Satan. There is no possible way to do that. Father is the highest God/Demon of all the Gods/Demons and He is *EXTREMELY* busy. He only appears to those, who He choose to appear.

You dont summon him. You can talk to him but the demons are not some kind of genies that do your bidding.

And on the other hand maybe youre not open enough to notice.

Its not courteous to summon High ranking Gods,except when you have developed a relationship with them and they have told you that you can summon them.Remember they are busy,and also proud beings.Its actually a previlege to summon any Demon.Some actually don't want to be summoned at all,and they appear to whomever they choose when THEY want. You can however speak to them telepathically. When I was in my second year in High School,i was pretty bored at a time and so I went outside when at school and said a request to Lady Seshat,asking her to bring me a certain novel which she brought me by the following day( I was in a boarding school).I didn't use much effort in the summoning. What I'm trying to say is you can always speak to Demons telepathically, especially Satan. Gradually, doing so will help you establish a relationship with Him,and you never know,He might pay you a visit someday. I'd advice you to not let that be your priority . I've also noticed that some Demons are more likely to respond when we have serious issues, such as Spiritual warfare or matters that seriously affect our lives and not just summoning them for the sake of it or because you've lost a coin. It all depends on your relationship with the Demon

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018, bigalnut@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have tried to summon Satan 100's of times and still nothing?

Thank you all for your input, I am still learning the ropes

On Sunday, August 19, 2018, 9:42:56 PM EDT, R B brownron007@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Its not courteous to summon High ranking Gods,except when you have developed a relationship with them and they have told you that you can summon them.Remember they are busy,and also proud beings.Its actually a previlege to summon any Demon.Some actually don't want to be summoned at all,and they appear to whomever they choose when THEY want. You can however speak to them telepathically. When I was in my second year in High School,i was pretty bored at a time and so I went outside when at school and said a request to Lady Seshat,asking her to bring me a certain novel which she brought me by the following day( I was in a boarding school).I didn't use much effort in the summoning. What I'm trying to say is you can always speak to Demons telepathically, especially Satan. Gradually, doing so will help you establish a relationship with Him,and you never know,He might pay you a visit someday. I'd advice you to not let that be your priority . I've also noticed that some Demons are more likely to respond when we have serious issues, such as Spiritual warfare or matters that seriously affect our lives and not just summoning them for the sake of it or because you've lost a coin. It all depends on your relationship with the Demon

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018, bigalnut@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have tried to summon Satan 100's of times and still nothing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back