Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tripped on dmt the other day

[email protected]

I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do you guys think?

A dimethyltrptamine induced hallucination.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron182@..." <aaron182@... wrote:

I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do you guys think?

<td val[/IMG]Problem is it is not spiritual in any way.Drugs is the opposite of spiritual its bondage to a substance put forth by the jews who I assume are your enemy as they are Satan and are Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] tripped on dmt the other day
Sent: Sat, Dec 29, 2012 7:31:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do you guys think?

[/TD]

No one can learn anything from drugs. Everything you see is from your own mind and a mind empty of spiritual knowledge will yield none back.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:09:25 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

A dimethyltrptamine induced hallucination.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron182@..." <aaron182@... wrote:

I think that discussing the use of illegal substances will invite a ban from the moderators of this forum.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

It will do more than that.  Anyone that uses drugs that alter the mind is just begging for angels to move in and fuck them up.  Substances like weed and alcohol have a significant effect in doing this.  You try cleaning your aura after, but that is like locking the barn door after the horse gets out.  By the time you cleanse your aura, the damage is done.  Synthetic drugs such as meth and many "designer" drugs are even worse, as is use of the pharmaceuticals. In discussing the use of illegal substances, I will mention that they are not recommended.  You advertise them, some innocent person tries them to advance spiritually and gets fucked up by angels, and how are you going to feel about being part responsible?  How is Father Satan going to feel when Gentiles innocently try weed, cocaine, or some designer drug only to end up ruining their brains and livers and being attacked by angels?  Remember, cleaning your aura afterward is useless because afterward, the damage is already done. You can get the same benefits, only better, if you properly meditate and reach your crown chakra.  There are no shortcuts--drugs will not help you get there faster.  But, if you are successful, you get a high that does not invite those filthy angels.  In fact, it will actually harm the angels and hinder their efforts to mess you up.  And you don't fuck up your liver.
--- In [email protected], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

I think that discussing the use of illegal substances will invite a ban from the moderators of this forum.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [email protected], "aaron182@" aaron182@ wrote:

DMT experiences can be Spiritual but,I Highly recommend you not to use any kind of substances to activate DMT, I would rather Meditate and activate my Pineal gland to enter a DMT experience. Father Satan teaches us we have the Ability to activate these powers within us, and I think it's just a lazy way to take a substance to reach these states of consciousness when we have the ability to do so without them. Plus It's much 100% safer when you are not using these substances.

I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  It will do more than that.  Anyone that uses drugs that alter the mind is just begging for angels to move in and fuck them up.  Substances like weed and alcohol have a significant effect in doing this.  You try cleaning your aura after, but that is like locking the barn door after the horse gets out.  By the time you cleanse your aura, the damage is done.  Synthetic drugs such as meth and many "designer" drugs are even worse, as is use of the pharmaceuticals. In discussing the use of illegal substances, I will mention that they are not recommended.  You advertise them, some innocent person tries them to advance spiritually and gets fucked up by angels, and how are you going to feel about being part responsible?  How is Father Satan going to feel when Gentiles innocently try weed, cocaine, or some designer drug only to end up ruining their brains and livers and being attacked by angels?  Remember, cleaning your aura afterward is useless because afterward, the damage is already done. You can get the same benefits, only better, if you properly meditate and reach your crown chakra.  There are no shortcuts--drugs will not help you get there faster.  But, if you are successful, you get a high that does not invite those filthy angels.  In fact, it will actually harm the angels and hinder their efforts to mess you up.  And you don't fuck up your liver.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

How do you know Satan put marijuana on earth for us to use I'm curious about where you heard that or did you make that up yourself.. Now you might not die from smoking pot but when you use it it alters your mind for whatever amount of time giving angels and other enemies of Satan time to really fuck you up. I know because I experienced it in the past when I was ignorant. Then you have people that are ignorant enough to think drugs will help you advance spiritually well if you think that you will not be happy later on down the road. I can't stop you from what you do but I can only hope that now you know what any kind of drug can do to you (especially getting attacked from angels) that you might refrain from doing drugs.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr>From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

That is so wrong. I use to do that shit all day. Now I see what that shit does to your soul. Keep in mind not everything in this world was created by Father Satan. Some things were made by his enemies to fuck us up. And what you say is leading our brothers and sisters down a shit road. Leave that shit. Its a mind altering substance, fine its not heavy drugs, tho that does not mean it does not do anything to you, again in the future I do no recommend you use it. Its bad for you, and I have myself proven that. It let's you dwell around nothing, your world becomes what you think of it, and its actually opposite to that. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: rolioisjello@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:32:08 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr>From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Believe me I know all about people who think they can advance spurtially through drugs, namely dmt and it's a problem but not one of our concern. These are people who are not fit to weild knowledge and will have to try again. My point though is that Father created all. All the animals, all the insects and all the herbs including cannibis. If so were not true we would have another religion. Marijuana is illegal because Dupont would rather make paper out of trees than hemp stalk. It is a very usefull herb, not a drug. It won't advance ones mind but it will relax the body. I have overcome a lot of pain from overstimulation with it. And you are not the only one under the guide of Satan and his demons, and I know he would not lead me to somthing I would use to harm me.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:50:56 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  How do you know Satan put marijuana on earth for us to use I'm curious about where you heard that or did you make that up yourself.. Now you might not die from smoking pot but when you use it it alters your mind for whatever amount of time giving angels and other enemies of Satan time to really fuck you up. I know because I experienced it in the past when I was ignorant. Then you have people that are ignorant enough to think drugs will help you advance spiritually well if you think that you will not be happy later on down the road. I can't stop you from what you do but I can only hope that now you know what any kind of drug can do to you (especially getting attacked from angels) that you might refrain from doing drugs.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

some of this stuff got here on its own. how about mushrooms? some people do mushrooms and then you can say the same thing but what about the mushrooms that are poisonous? like death cap? just cause somethings in nature does not make it good for you and then there are so many more people with alzheimers now and probably because of drug use and smoking bud when they were young. how do you know for sure bud is good for you? what about the shit they spray it with and other stuff they put in it to harvest it with?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@... wrote:

Believe me I know all about people who think they can advance spurtially through drugs, namely dmt and it's a problem but not one of our concern. These are people who are not fit to weild knowledge and will have to try again. My point though is that Father created all. All the animals, all the insects and all the herbs including cannibis. If so were not true we would have another religion. Marijuana is illegal because Dupont would rather make paper out of trees than hemp stalk. It is a very usefull herb, not a drug. It won't advance ones mind but it will relax the body. I have overcome a lot of pain from overstimulation with it. And you are not the only one under the guide of Satan and his demons, and I know he would not lead me to somthing I would use to harm me.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:50:56
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible.

Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

It will do more than that.  Anyone that uses drugs that alter the mind is just begging for angels to move in and fuck them up.  Substances like weed and alcohol have a significant effect in doing this.  You try cleaning your aura after, but that is like locking the barn door after the horse gets out.  By the time you cleanse your aura, the damage is done.  Synthetic drugs such as meth and many "designer" drugs are even worse, as is use of the pharmaceuticals.
In discussing the use of illegal substances, I will mention that they are not recommended.  You advertise them, some innocent person tries them to advance spiritually and gets fucked up by angels, and how are you going to feel about being part responsible?  How is Father Satan going to feel when Gentiles innocently try weed, cocaine, or some designer drug only to end up ruining their brains and livers and being attacked by angels?  Remember, cleaning your aura afterward is useless because afterward, the damage is already done.
You can get the same benefits, only better, if you properly meditate and reach your crown chakra.  There are no shortcuts--drugs will not help you get there faster.  But, if you are successful, you get a high that does not invite those filthy angels.  In fact, it will actually harm the angels and hinder their efforts to mess you up.  And you don't fuck up your liver.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron182@" aaron182@ wrote:

Again? please marijuana or any mind altering substances are not for satanist it is not good for we gentiles. but if you taking it you are not looking up to advance yourself but opening yourself to the enemy that will screw you up big time no mater how relaxed it makes you feel.Hail Satan

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:21 AM

Believe me I know all about people who think they can advance spurtially through drugs, namely dmt and it's a problem but not one of our concern. These are people who are not fit to weild knowledge and will have to try again. My point though is that Father created all. All the animals, all the insects and all the herbs including cannibis. If so were not true we would have another religion. Marijuana is illegal because Dupont would rather make paper out of trees than hemp stalk. It is a very usefull herb, not a drug. It won't advance ones mind but it will relax the body. I have overcome a lot of pain from overstimulation with it. And you are not the only one under the guide of Satan and his demons, and I know he would not lead me to somthing I would use to harm me.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr>From: Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:50:56 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

My main point was if you smoke marijuana it puts holes in your aura for angels to attack you even if you feel good smoking it. It puts holes in your aura because it alters your mind.
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:21 PM

Believe me I know all about people who think they can advance spurtially through drugs, namely dmt and it's a problem but not one of our concern. These are people who are not fit to weild knowledge and will have to try again. My point though is that Father created all. All the animals, all the insects and all the herbs including cannibis. If so were not true we would have another religion. Marijuana is illegal because Dupont would rather make paper out of trees than hemp stalk. It is a very usefull herb, not a drug. It won't advance ones mind but it will relax the body. I have overcome a lot of pain from overstimulation with it. And you are not the only one under the guide of Satan and his demons, and I know he would not lead me to somthing I would use to harm me.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr>From: Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:50:56 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I ask anyone to not feed into a post like this, again. The other time there was a similiar post and anyone was fighting over if its good or not to do drugs. To the extend of the message getting 50 replies. Which was probably what the purpose of the original post was.

Because again this will give any troll and retard the opportunity to come up with their shit and try to mess everything up.

Its also widely known the masters controlling the drug world and all this mentality are the hook nosed jewish bastards. Drugs and even marijuana are illegal in many states and in many places in Europe. Aside from other places. There will be serious consequences if you get caught with these, many of which result in jail.

There have been numerous testimonies from members and many outsiders, people in general, who got fucked up by drug use. This post on its own is nothing but another testimonial. Not only this but the writter admits the whole things to be shit about themselves. If thats not a trolling, then to the original writter...Get up there and manage yourself, don't go down this fucked up road anymore. These groups are not for conversating about drugs and their effecs. Neither should anyone waste their time on trying to explain the outcome of a trip on of an individual that isn't willing to come up from this road they have taken. For the good of everyone, both the post and the person replying. Its a bit funny and insulting that one destroys their brain only to see patterns and random images. If you really want to be of Satan, please take a leap of faith and get out of this for your own good.

Here is what HP Maxine has posted on about this, on the Teens e-group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/message/54907

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]yeah I agree every drug is has a natural source. That is no excuse to use drugs. I get so sick of hearing that it's a natural thing. so is rat poison.

Sent: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 7:45:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

some of this stuff got here on its own. how about mushrooms? some people do mushrooms and then you can say the same thing but what about the mushrooms that are poisonous? like death cap? just cause somethings in nature does not make it good for you and then there are so many more people with alzheimers now and probably because of drug use and smoking bud when they were young. how do you know for sure bud is good for you? what about the shit they spray it with and other stuff they put in it to harvest it with?

--- [/IMG][email protected], rolioisjello@... wrote:

Believe me I know all about people who think they can advance spurtially through drugs, namely dmt and it's a problem but not one of our concern. These are people who are not fit to weild knowledge and will have to try again. My point though is that Father created all. All the animals, all the insects and all the herbs including cannibis. If so were not true we would have another religion. Marijuana is illegal because Dupont would rather make paper out of trees than hemp stalk. It is a very usefull herb, not a drug. It won't advance ones mind but it will relax the body. I have overcome a lot of pain from overstimulation with it. And you are not the only one under the guide of Satan and his demons, and I know he would not lead me to somthing I would use to harm me.

Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible.

To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
ReplyTo: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

It will do more than that.  Anyone that uses drugs that alter the mind is just begging for angels to move in and fuck them up.  Substances like weed and alcohol have a significant effect in doing this.  You try cleaning your aura after, but that is like locking the barn door after the horse gets out.  By the time you cleanse your aura, the damage is done.  Synthetic drugs such as meth and many "designer" drugs are even worse, as is use of the pharmaceuticals.
In discussing the use of illegal substances, I will mention that they are not recommended.  You advertise them, some innocent person tries them to advance spiritually and gets fucked up by angels, and how are you going to feel about being part responsible?  How is Father Satan going to feel when Gentiles innocently try weed, cocaine, or some designer drug only to end up ruining their brains and livers and being attacked by angels?  Remember, cleaning your aura afterward is useless because afterward, the damage is already done.
You can get the same benefits, only better, if you properly meditate and reach your crown chakra.  There are no shortcuts--drugs will not help you get there faster.  But, if you are successful, you get a high that does not invite those filthy angels.  In fact, it will actually harm the angels and hinder their efforts to mess you up.  And you don't fuck up your liver.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "aaron182@" aaron182@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]good for you brother I'm happy to hear you got away from that s*** too going on 18 years for me Happy New Year to you and yours

To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 6:39:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   That is so wrong. I use to do that shit all day. Now I see what that shit does to your soul. Keep in mind not everything in this world was created by Father Satan. Some things were made by his enemies to fuck us up. And what you say is leading our brothers and sisters down a shit road. Leave that shit. Its a mind altering substance, fine its not heavy drugs, tho that does not mean it does not do anything to you, again in the future I do no recommend you use it. Its bad for you, and I have myself proven that. It let's you dwell around nothing, your world becomes what you think of it, and its actually opposite to that. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: rolioisjello@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:32:08 +0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr> From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

Wh[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:50 PM
  I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  It will do more than that.  Anyone that uses drugs that alter the mind is just begging for angels to move in and fuck them up.  Substances like weed and alcohol have a significant effect in doing this.  You try cleaning your aura after, but that is like locking the barn door after the horse gets out.  By the time you cleanse your aura, the damage is done.  Synthetic drugs such as meth and many "designer" drugs are even worse, as is use of the pharmaceuticals. In discussing the use of illegal substances, I will mention that they are not recommended.  You advertise them, some innocent person tries them to advance spiritually and gets fucked up by angels, and how are you going to feel about being part responsible?  How is Father Satan going to feel when Gentiles innocently try weed, cocaine, or some designer drug only to end up ruining their brains and livers and being attacked by angels?  Remember, cleaning your aura afterward is useless because afterward, the damage is already done. You can get the same benefits, only better, if you properly meditate and reach your crown chakra.  There are no shortcuts--drugs will not help you get there faster.  But, if you are successful, you get a high that does not invite those filthy angels.  In fact, it will actually harm the angels and hinder their efforts to mess you up.  And you don't fuck up your liver. --- In [email protected], "Lucius Oria" wrote: I think that discussing the use of illegal substances will invite a ban from the moderators of this forum. Lucius O HAIL SATAN --- In [email protected], "aaron182@" aaron182@ wrote: I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do you guys think?

With all due respect my brother, you have no idea what my body and mind are capable of because you do not know me. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: x_nightmare@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:49:04 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  Again? please marijuana or any mind altering substances are not for satanist it is not good for we gentiles. but if you taking it you are not looking up to advance yourself but opening yourself to the enemy that will screw you up big time no mater how relaxed it makes you feel.Hail Satan

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:21 AM

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

That is true of things like heroin and crack, si.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:34:48 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day
  My main point was if you smoke marijuana it puts holes in your aura for angels to attack you even if you feel good smoking it. It puts holes in your aura because it alters your mind.
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:21 PM

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]  

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

This subject has been gone over.  Those who advocate for illegal drug use will be banned.   Fact is the drug culture was pushed into our culture by powerful Jewish social engineering. Same with boozing. No mistake there is a Jewish name on just about every major alcohol label.  Only for the Goyium never for the Jews. The government does not care for such natural fallacy arguement made on this thread when they trample on your life for breaking such law either. Pot is a zombie drug and people literally pay money to smoke themselves mentally retarded on it. This is referred to as being a burnout.  What good does this do for a person's upward development? Having known pot heads in life. I note they where always too stupid and stoned to be worth anything. And all they cared about was getting stoned again.  The most obnoxious lie, that trolls love to push even here. Is smoking pot is spiritual. No its not. Spirituality evolves the human as a holstical being. It does not do damage to their lungs and brain. Leaving them as conscious as the planet they got it from. The Jews are pushing the same lie today with every kind of drug to harm Gentiles and deluded, distract and damn them with. I note in this Juadized society the lives of Gentile people are so empty. They believe getting drunk to the point of vomitting and more while putting all kinds of harmful drugs into themselves for a cheap thrill. Is considered to be the ultimate fun in life. Of course the Jews push this as they win from the results. Our goal in life is to evolve into the highest form of perfected light. Not live as animal. Even animals don't do such violence to themselves.    From: Kit Morey <kitmorey819@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 6:42:40 PM
<td style="font:[/IMG]  

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

People die everyday from  " smoking pot and tobacco.  If you smoke any substance long enough you will get: 'Emphysema'  a "COPD" - Chronic obstrutive pulmanary disease.  You will not be able to function without an oxygen generator or tank.  It will choke off life from your living tissues and you will die a slow suffocating death.        Marijuana is a very powerful carinogen , when smoked.  One marijuana cigarette equals approx. 1000 tobacco cigarettes, in carinogenic chemicals.         You may not get lung cancer but you probably will get bladder cancer.  It's no fun living without your bladder and maybe just having to rely on an external urine(piss) bag.         The active chemical in marijuana is THC - Tetrahydrocannibinols. They are liposoluble (fat soluble).  They go straight to your fatty tissues and your brain is fatty tissue. They can linger there for years and become restimulated.          Alcohol is lipodisolving (disolves  fat). Your brain is fatty tissue. Drink enough and you brain turns to mush- disolved - and you become dememtic.            So, if you smoke pot you put cannibnols in your fatty tissues and if you drink you disolve  your fatty tissues and you destroy your body two ways.             Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

This subject has been gone over.

Those who advocate for illegal drug use will be banned.

Fact is the drug culture was pushed into our culture by powerful Jewish social engineering. Same with boozing. No mistake there is a Jewish name on just about every major alcohol label.  Only for the Goyium never for the Jews.

The government does not care for such natural fallacy arguement made on this thread when they trample on your life for breaking such law either.

Pot is a zombie drug and people literally pay money to smoke themselves mentally retarded on it. This is referred to as being a burnout.  What good does this do for a person's upward development?

Having known pot heads in life. I note they where always too stupid and stoned to be worth anything. And all they cared about was getting stoned again.

The most obnoxious lie, that trolls love to push even here. Is smoking pot is spiritual. No its not. Spirituality evolves the human as a holstical being. It does not do damage to their lungs and brain. Leaving them as conscious as the planet they got it from.

The Jews are pushing the same lie today with every kind of drug to harm Gentiles and deluded, distract and damn them with.

I note in this Juadized society the lives of Gentile people are so empty. They believe getting drunk to the point of vomitting and more while putting all kinds of harmful drugs into themselves for a cheap thrill. Is considered to be the ultimate fun in life. Of course the Jews push this as they win from the results.

Our goal in life is to evolve into the highest form of perfected light. Not live as animal. Even animals don't do such violence to themselves.

You have to also think you are putting smoke in your lungs and altering your state of awareness such highs can be achieved through meditation. Everything you need you already have. As most of us know from experience being attacked we have to be very careful and always aware. You can become very open to suggestion if you are in an intoxicated state. BTW I hope I send this correctly through my phone lol

--- In [email protected], rolioisjello@ wrote:

Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected][email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]

Sender: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do
you guys think?

<td val[/IMG]and you have the right to get banned for talking about this illegal substance. and you have the right not to ever advance. but you're right you do have the right.

Sent: Mon, Dec 31, 2012 6:32:08 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I agree on most points but marijana grows from the earth. That means Satan put it here for us to use. No one ever died from smoking pot and if their mind was invaded it's because they have no protection. Leave your drug crusade in the eighties. We have the right to drink and smoke pot. Responsibility to the responsible. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr> From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:11:45 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

I also dont understand why its not reccomended, for it grows on our beautiful earth. And many people years ago smoked it, for peace. The peace pipe. This subject has always confused me.

<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Camio!  Hail Ronove!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

I agree on ur post Don
Gentiles should live a healthy life style and free from any drugs
I still dnt see the fun , why people think is so cool to get drunk or high?!
what will they get out of it?NOTHING! but wasting time and hurting there bodies
or easily manipulate (influenced) by enemy
I have seen Gentiles who got hurt under the influence.
Some gone Jail for doing stupid shit, some rape!
Drugs is nothing but another distraction created by enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This subject has been gone over.

Those who advocate for illegal drug use will be banned.

Fact is the drug culture was pushed into our culture by powerful Jewish social engineering. Same with boozing. No mistake there is a Jewish name on just about every major alcohol label.  Only for the Goyium never for the Jews.

The government does not care for such natural fallacy arguement made on this thread when they trample on your life for breaking such law either.

Pot is a zombie drug and people literally pay money to smoke themselves mentally retarded on it. This is referred to as being a burnout.  What good does this do for a person's upward development?

Having known pot heads in life. I note they where always too stupid and stoned to be worth anything. And all they cared about was getting stoned again.

The most obnoxious lie, that trolls love to push even here. Is smoking pot is spiritual. No its not. Spirituality evolves the human as a holstical being. It does not do damage to their lungs and brain. Leaving them as conscious as the planet they got it from.

The Jews are pushing the same lie today with every kind of drug to harm Gentiles and deluded, distract and damn them with.

I note in this Juadized society the lives of Gentile people are so empty. They believe getting drunk to the point of vomitting and more while putting all kinds of harmful drugs into themselves for a cheap thrill. Is considered to be the ultimate fun in life. Of course the Jews push this as they win from the results.

Our goal in life is to evolve into the highest form of perfected light. Not live as animal. Even animals don't do such violence to themselves.

You have to also think you are putting smoke in your lungs and altering your state of awareness such highs can be achieved through meditation. Everything you need you already have. As most of us know from experience being attacked we have to be very careful and always aware. You can become very open to suggestion if you are in an intoxicated state. BTW I hope I send this correctly through my phone lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rolioisjello@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucius Oria" wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aaron182@" aaron182@ wrote:

I tripped on DMT the other day and I'd like to tell you guys about this pattern I saw. Now before I start, I haven't done the dedication ritual yet and my everything else spiritual about me is shit. Thie was like the first spiritual thing I've done. So anyways after being in space for like 5 minutes I saw thid pattern. It was in three colors, red, green and blue and when those colors were like on eachother they made the pattern thing turn one color and thats like yellow or blue. And like the pattern itself reminded me of that sacred geometry stuff I saw somewhere. Then I started thinkinh about father Satan and I saw the satanic pentagram inside the pattern. It was like the pattern didn't change but I concentrated enough on the pattern that I realised I saw patterns in it that were already inside the pattern. And then I saw my cat, downstairs, an old friend and even myself lying on the bed, inside that pattern in 3d. What do
you guys think?

<td val[/IMG]Not true sister it was a miture of many other herbs that did not get you high.It was called knick knick.Or it was sweet tabacco.My grandfather was a medicine man.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 1:25:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I also dont understand why its not reccomended, for it grows on our beautiful earth. And many people years ago smoked it, for peace. The peace pipe. This subject has always confused me.

<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Camio!  Hail Ronove!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font><font> "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
[/TD]

And I add that you have the right to be attacked by the angels.  Remember, they attack while your aura is weakened by the drugs, and cleansing your aura afterward is about as helpful as getting a fire extinguisher for your house after it burns to the ground.  And once the angels attack you once, they will be waiting for you again and again.  This could well place bad luck in your life, and add even worse obstacles to advancement.  Anyone thinking they have trouble advancing because of angels or a closed soul (or abuse in the past) now?  Just try throwing in a little weed or other psychiatric drugs (and the worst are the ones you get at the doctor), and it will be even worse. And yes, you have the right to commit stupidity.  After all, it is the only major sin against Father Satan.  You will[/B] have to deal with the consequences, and they could be quite serious.  And for what?  The only ones you will be helping by committing stupidity (and taking drugs that are going to invite angels into your soul is stupidity) are angels, joke-hova, and the filthy kikes. Besides, it's one thing to do the stupidity.  But, why be proud of it?  Are we proud of our stupidity?  That's what we are if we post our experiences with drugs as if they were positive.  Your experience on drugs is about as genuine as the value of the toilet paper dollars in your pocket.  Which is zilch.  Easy come, easy go--and hardly worth boasting about.  Doing it the real way is hardly easy or quick--it could be several years before you can do it.  However, meditation doesn't come with risks of ruining your brain or liver, it makes extra work for the angels instead of making things easier for them, you are not risking going to jail or getting into an accident from it, and it is as genuine as a real silver dollar.  Take your pick--a toilet paper that can be the victim of devaluation, or real silver.  Drugs=toilet paper.  Meditation=silver.
--- In [email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

and you have the right to get banned for talking about this illegal substance. and you have the right not to ever advance. but you're right you do have the right.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

It grows on our beautiful earth.  And so do poisonous mushrooms, guinea worms, mosquitoes (some of which carry dangerous diseases), poison ivy and poison oak, highly toxic nightshade, and a variety of other highly poisonous and/or dangerous plants and animals.  Does this mean we ingest these?  Or expose ourselves to them? For many years people smoked it.  How many?  I suppose that, once the kikes started fucking up our magick, they "needed" this shit to get the illusion of peace.  Before there was such thing as a kike, did they smoke it?  Remember, the kikes have rewritten history so they could tell stories (lies) that would have you believing that weed was an integral part of Satanism and ancient cultures as long as they were around.  They also rewrote history telling of a messiah that rescued us from original sin (the eating of a piece of fruit off a forbidden tree), which we all know is a lie but too many people believe in.  They also wrote history vilifying one of the most peaceful and industrious leaders in recent history, making Him into a monster that sought to enslave the world.  And people buy into it. Additionally, there are elements and compounds that are natural right here on earth.  Arsenic, mercury (methyl mercury included), lead, uranium, cadmium, fluoride, and aluminum are part of the earth.  Do we ingest these in high concentrations on purpose?  Or, such as methanol, methane gas, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and benzene.  They do exist in nature.  Do we therefore reason that, since they exist in nature on our beautiful earth, that we can ingest them indiscriminately?  Even in herbal medicine, what would happen if we abuse these things just to get high?  Used sparingly, they are very useful.  Used to get high, they are very dangerous and can create all sorts of problems. As for me, I never did smoke or take drugs.  I didn't do drugs when I was without.  I didn't do drugs while one of joke-hova's witlesses.  I didn't do drugs while I was an apostate joke-hova's witlesses (though quite a few of their apostates do start using drugs).  And I don't do them now.  I feel I have missed out on precisely nothing worthwhile.  I don't have lungs that are ruined by cigarettes, and the money I save in only 4-5 days of not smoking is enough to buy another ounce of silver I will one day need to tide me from when the kikes go down to when the Gentiles can create a new money system.  The money I save by not taking drugs is enough to get plenty of emergency lights, batteries, and flashlights so I will have light enough to function during the period while the kikes are going down (and taking our energy down with them) before the Gentiles can give us a new system. And the time and money I save by not going to the doctor for the pneumonia I don't get from not smoking is better used on viewing this site and researching.  I can listen to Maxine's hypnosis CD and focus on void meditation while I am not coughing from bronchitis or struggling from emphysema because I chose not to smoke.  I can vibrate runes without struggling for breath from lungs that are clear from not smoking.  (As for whether they do anything meaningful or not, with my soul not open, that's another matter--but it sure isn't going to open by smoking any weed.)  I can also focus on enjoying the holiday season for what it really is, getting gifts with money not pissed away on DMT or weed, putting up LED lights bought with money not spent on cigarettes, paying for the tiny amount of electricity they use with money not wasted on getting drunk, and actually put them up with energy not sapped because of lungs damaged and clogged (the liver, too) from the cigarettes and blunts I did not smoke. You think you are living to the full with your drugs?  Are you able to live to the full in the hospital bed with lung cancer or emphysema?  Are you able to practice meditation while coughing or vibrating runes while wheezing from smoking?  What about the money you don't have because you pissed it away on drugs?  Anyone thinking of using drugs as a shortcut to meditation or to "live life to the full" should think of this opportunity cost. Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kikes, for pushing drugs on the Gentiles![/B]
--- In [email protected], Sadie Terry wrote:

I also dont understand why its not reccomended, for it grows on our beautiful earth. And many people years ago smoked it, for peace. The peace pipe. This subject has always confused me.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Camio! Hail Ronove! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Well Said, Well Said Enemyofjezzuz

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

It grows on our beautiful earth. And so do poisonous mushrooms, guinea
worms, mosquitoes (some of which carry dangerous diseases), poison ivy
and poison oak, highly toxic nightshade, and a variety of other highly
poisonous and/or dangerous plants and animals. Does this mean we ingest
these? Or expose ourselves to them?

For many years people smoked it. How many? I suppose that, once the
kikes started fucking up our magick, they "needed" this shit to get the
illusion of peace. Before there was such thing as a kike, did they
smoke it? Remember, the kikes have rewritten history so they could tell
stories (lies) that would have you believing that weed was an integral
part of Satanism and ancient cultures as long as they were around. They
also rewrote history telling of a messiah that rescued us from original
sin (the eating of a piece of fruit off a forbidden tree), which we all
know is a lie but too many people believe in. They also wrote history
vilifying one of the most peaceful and industrious leaders in recent
history, making Him into a monster that sought to enslave the world.
And people buy into it.

Additionally, there are elements and compounds that are natural right
here on earth. Arsenic, mercury (methyl mercury included), lead,
uranium, cadmium, fluoride, and aluminum are part of the earth. Do we
ingest these in high concentrations on purpose? Or, such as methanol,
methane gas, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and benzene. They do exist in
nature. Do we therefore reason that, since they exist in nature on our
beautiful earth, that we can ingest them indiscriminately? Even in
herbal medicine, what would happen if we abuse these things just to get
high? Used sparingly, they are very useful. Used to get high, they are
very dangerous and can create all sorts of problems.

As for me, I never did smoke or take drugs. I didn't do drugs when I
was without. I didn't do drugs while one of joke-hova's witlesses. I
didn't do drugs while I was an apostate joke-hova's witlesses (though
quite a few of their apostates do start using drugs). And I don't do
them now. I feel I have missed out on precisely nothing worthwhile. I
don't have lungs that are ruined by cigarettes, and the money I save in
only 4-5 days of not smoking is enough to buy another ounce of silver I
will one day need to tide me from when the kikes go down to when the
Gentiles can create a new money system. The money I save by not taking
drugs is enough to get plenty of emergency lights, batteries, and
flashlights so I will have light enough to function during the period
while the kikes are going down (and taking our energy down with them)
before the Gentiles can give us a new system.

And the time and money I save by not going to the doctor for the
pneumonia I don't get from not smoking is better used on viewing this
site and researching. I can listen to Maxine's hypnosis CD and focus on
void meditation while I am not coughing from bronchitis or struggling
from emphysema because I chose not to smoke. I can vibrate runes
without struggling for breath from lungs that are clear from not
smoking. (As for whether they do anything meaningful or not, with my
soul not open, that's another matter--but it sure isn't going to open by
smoking any weed.) I can also focus on enjoying the holiday season for
what it really is, getting gifts with money not pissed away on DMT or
weed, putting up LED lights bought with money not spent on cigarettes,
paying for the tiny amount of electricity they use with money not wasted
on getting drunk, and actually put them up with energy not sapped
because of lungs damaged and clogged (the liver, too) from the
cigarettes and blunts I did not smoke.

You think you are living to the full with your drugs? Are you able to
live to the full in the hospital bed with lung cancer or emphysema? Are
you able to practice meditation while coughing or vibrating runes while
wheezing from smoking? What about the money you don't have because you
pissed it away on drugs? Anyone thinking of using drugs as a shortcut
to meditation or to "live life to the full" should think of this
opportunity cost.

Hail Satan!
Fuck you, kikes, for pushing drugs on the Gentiles!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadie Terry wrote:

I also dont understand why its not reccomended, for it grows on our
beautiful earth. And many people years ago smoked it, for peace. The
peace pipe. This subject has always confused me.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail
Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail
Camio! Hail Ronove! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE
FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

But i thought it was okay to indulge, such as drinking, i have seen it on the JoS website, and in HP maxines sermons. And what about the people far past the attacks of angels, because of permanent dedication, who has enough knowledge and dedication that "drugs" cannot alter, and can think clearly in a way that doesnt alter the brain harmfully, or "dumbing one down", in the case its a stress reliever for the body? My grandpa was a horrible alcoholic AND had brain injuries from the years of alcoholism, and the housefire he was in, yet he is THE smartest man i ever met. Im very very very certain, that it is not the drugs dumbing people down, its THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. For they have no passion for knowledge. But, for people such as myself THATS ALL I DO ALL DAY, is endlessly search for knowledge and question everything.As far as marijuana goes, your brain functions better on weed than alcohol, but either way in my personal experience i can 100% honestly say i do not allow myself to get dumber, for my passion for knowledge, and i would be set back on my learning.  I am not any less aware of my surroundings, nor do i forget what ive learned. I am not promoting drugs, im just explaining that people "dumb themselves down" with drugs becaue they obviously dont want to learn. But its definitley possible to indulge in such substances and still continue to grow, and learn. You just have to want to, and be dedicaed. 

<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

So let me undertand this. A brain damaged alcoholic was the smartest person you knew. Is that more of a testament to the quality of the people you where around in general then?

You explain how being an alcoholic ruined the health of a family member. Then mention how its okay to indulge [with no level defined] in drinking.

Then you are going to state doing drugs does not dumb people down. That people dumb themselves down. Well they do that. By taking drugs that dumb them down.

Stating your brain works better on weed then alcohol is not positive for either substance. You brain works better on neither.

Are you sober right now? That is a serious question. As you make the confession you drink and smoke weed in your post.

And yes your bizzare double talk not withstanding. You are promoting drugs with the most bizzare apologetics I have yet to encounter. Infact your post below actually proves my point. Of why its better to stay away from drug use. I hope you take such advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadie Terry <sadieparty@... wrote:

But i thought it was okay to indulge, such as drinking, i have seen it on the JoS website, and in HP maxines sermons. And what about the people far past the attacks of angels, because of permanent dedication, who has enough knowledge and dedication that "drugs" cannot alter, and can think clearly in a way that doesnt alter the brain harmfully, or "dumbing one down", in the case its a stress reliever for the body?
My grandpa was a horrible alcoholic AND had brain injuries from the years of alcoholism, and the housefire he was in, yet he is THE smartest man i ever met.
Im very very very certain, that it is not the drugs dumbing people down, its THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. For they have no passion for knowledge. But, for people such as myself THATS ALL I DO ALL DAY, is endlessly search for knowledge and question everything.
As far as marijuana goes, your brain functions better on weed than alcohol, but either way in my personal experience i can 100% honestly say i do not allow myself to get dumber, for my passion for knowledge, and i would be set back on my learning. I am not any less aware of my surroundings, nor do i forget what ive learned.
I am not promoting drugs, im just explaining that people "dumb themselves down" with drugs becaue they obviously dont want to learn. But its definitley possible to indulge in such substances and still continue to grow, and learn. You just have to want to, and be dedicaed.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel! Hail Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Camio! Hail Ronove! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Wine and beer is good for you once in a while, but not to get drunk on it. And some demons discourage drunkenness. As far as weed and drugs, its all bad. As it puts holes in your aura, I can't say alcohol won't do it aswell. As I'm not sure.
------Original Message------
Sender: Jos main E-group email address
To: Jos main E-group email address
ReplyTo: Jos main E-group email address
Sent: Jan 2, 2013 17:38

But i thought it was okay to indulge, such as drinking, i have seen it on the JoS website, and in HP maxines sermons. And what about the people far past the attacks of angels, because of permanent dedication, who has enough knowledge and dedication that "drugs" cannot alter, and can think clearly in a way that doesnt alter the brain harmfully, or "dumbing one down", in the case its a stress reliever for the body?  My grandpa was a horrible alcoholic AND had brain injuries from the years of alcoholism, and the housefire he was in, yet he is THE smartest man i ever met.  Im very very very certain, that it is not the drugs dumbing people down, its THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. For they have no passion for knowledge. But, for people such as myself THATS ALL I DO ALL DAY, is endlessly search for knowledge and question everything. As far as marijuana goes, your brain functions better on weed than alcohol, but either way in my personal experience i can 100% honestly say i do not allow myself to get dumber, for my passion for knowledge, and i would be set back on my learning.  I am not any less aware of my surroundings, nor do i forget what ive learned.  I am not promoting drugs, im just explaining that people "dumb themselves down" with drugs becaue they obviously dont want to learn. But its definitley possible to indulge in such substances and still continue to grow, and learn. You just have to want to, and be dedicaed. 

-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

NO,   it is the enemy trying to put the stamp of approval on drug use.  If "we" remain silent about it, we condone it and we are no better than an Ingrate.   We do it out of Love for a Brother or Sister.        Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], brian taulbee wrote:

here we go again.....stop it! stop it! stop this discussion right now. ive seen this group go thru this once already and i said before and ill say again, cant anybody see this is a way for the enemy to distract us from our goals? by constantly arguing back and forth over some useless shit, the group becomes divided and distracted. entirely too much time, effort and space has been wasted already. every time some fool comes on here and talks about using this drug or that, the entire group goes off the deep end trying to prove that its wrong to use drugs. and nearly every time i open an e-mail from this group, i see one post after another after another on the topic. how in the fuck can i learn anything new when there is nothing but crap to read? and why do the moderators allow ANY post concerning drug use to find its way into discussion anyway? i think i know why, but ill keep that to myself for the time being.

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!
HAIL HAURES!!

If you are going to drink beer or wine, I would recommend smaller
quantities of better quality beer or wine. You will enjoy the taste
much more, and since you will be drinking less, you get less chance of
getting drunk. And less chance of addiction, drink-driving, or inviting
the angels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@... wrote:

Wine and beer is good for you once in a while, but not to get drunk on
it. And some demons discourage drunkenness. As far as weed and drugs,
its all bad. As it puts holes in your aura, I can't say alcohol won't do
it aswell. As I'm not sure.

But i thought it was okay to indulge, such as drinking, i have seen
it on the JoS website, and in HP maxines sermons. And what about the
people far past the attacks of angels, because of permanent dedication,
who has enough knowledge and dedication that "drugs" cannot alter, and
can think clearly in a way that doesnt alter the brain harmfully, or
"dumbing one down", in the case its a stress reliever for the body? My
grandpa was a horrible alcoholic AND had brain injuries from the years
of alcoholism, and the housefire he was in, yet he is THE smartest man i
ever met. Im very very very certain, that it is not the drugs dumbing
people down, its THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. For they have no passion for
knowledge. But, for people such as myself THATS ALL I DO ALL DAY, is
endlessly search for knowledge and question everything. As far as
marijuana goes, your brain functions better on weed than alcohol, but
either way in my personal experience i can 100% honestly say i do not
allow myself to get dumber, for my passion for knowledge, and i would be
set back on my learning. I am not any less aware of my surroundings,
nor do i forget what ive learned. I am not promoting drugs, im just
explaining that people "dumb themselves down" with drugs becaue they
obviously dont want to learn. But its definitley possible to indulge in
such substances and still continue to grow, and learn. You just have to
want to, and be dedicaed.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel!
Hail Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras!
Hail Camio! Hail Ronove! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl!
<3
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Yes I agree:) thx for the inputSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:37:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tripped on dmt the other day

If you are going to drink beer or wine, I would recommend smaller
quantities of better quality beer or wine. You will enjoy the taste
much more, and since you will be drinking less, you get less chance of
getting drunk. And less chance of addiction, drink-driving, or inviting
the angels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], will199313@... wrote:

Wine and beer is good for you once in a while, but not to get drunk on
it. And some demons discourage drunkenness. As far as weed and drugs,
its all bad. As it puts holes in your aura, I can't say alcohol won't do
it aswell. As I'm not sure.

But i thought it was okay to indulge, such as drinking, i have seen
it on the JoS website, and in HP maxines sermons. And what about the
people far past the attacks of angels, because of permanent dedication,
who has enough knowledge and dedication that "drugs" cannot alter, and
can think clearly in a way that doesnt alter the brain harmfully, or
"dumbing one down", in the case its a stress reliever for the body? My
grandpa was a horrible alcoholic AND had brain injuries from the years
of alcoholism, and the housefire he was in, yet he is THE smartest man i
ever met. Im very very very certain, that it is not the drugs dumbing
people down, its THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES. For they have no passion for
knowledge. But, for people such as myself THATS ALL I DO ALL DAY, is
endlessly search for knowledge and question everything. As far as
marijuana goes, your brain functions better on weed than alcohol, but
either way in my personal experience i can 100% honestly say i do not
allow myself to get dumber, for my passion for knowledge, and i would be
set back on my learning. I am not any less aware of my surroundings,
nor do i forget what ive learned. I am not promoting drugs, im just
explaining that people "dumb themselves down" with drugs becaue they
obviously dont want to learn. But its definitley possible to indulge in
such substances and still continue to grow, and learn. You just have to
want to, and be dedicaed.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Astaroth! Hail Azazel!
Hail Lillith! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Raum! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras!
Hail Camio! Hail Ronove! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl!
<3
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back