Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tonights the Night

Jewel Mathis

Super Dooper Excited. Later on tonight I will be officially dedicating my life and soul to Father Satan.I bought some blue Candles for the occasion and Im going to Burn Sage. I have this huge feeling that things willmake a serious change once I make it official. Which... Satan has already been answering my prayers. I did a mental dedication to him but the real dedication i think will work great. I cant believe he has answered my prayers so quickly. He gave me what I needed and not a penny more. So.. I feel in my whole heart once its official... He will bless me with extra!!! I love him so much. My hope is that more people will come to realize he is the true life giver... The true God Satan. HAIL SATAN!!! O.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO exchange messenger IDS let me know... I dont usually add people I dont know but if you want me to add you give a shout out and I will do and will enjoy any and all chats from Real Satan worshipers! HAIL SATAN!!!

Hey I am happy for you Jewel :) welcome sister. eternal blessings :) But do becareful on how you get to know people there are some infiltrators here so have good enough discernement. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011 10:37:17 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tonights the Night

Super Dooper Excited. Later on tonight I will be officially dedicating my life and soul to Father Satan.
I bought some blue Candles for the occasion and Im going to Burn Sage. I have this huge feeling that things will
make a serious change once I make it official. Which... Satan has already been answering my prayers. I did a mental dedication to him but the real dedication i think will work great. I cant believe he has answered my prayers so quickly. He gave me what I needed and not a penny more. So.. I feel in my whole heart once its official... He will bless me with extra!!! I love him so much. My hope is that more people will come to realize he is the true life giver... The true God Satan. HAIL SATAN!!! O.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO exchange messenger IDS let me know... I dont usually add people I dont know but if you want me to add you give a shout out and I will do and will enjoy any and all chats from Real Satan worshipers! HAIL SATAN!!!

Well, I don't know how good or beautiful you are but the name Jew-el surely gives me the creeps. lol. Anyway, congratz on your dedication, since some hours have passed from your post you've probably done it already!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jewel Mathis <jewelmathis@... wrote:

Super Dooper Excited. Later on tonight I will be officially dedicating my life and soul to Father Satan.
I bought some blue Candles for the occasion and Im going to Burn Sage. I have this huge feeling that things will
make a serious change once I make it official. Which... Satan has already been answering my prayers. I did a mental dedication to him but the real dedication i think will work great. I cant believe he has answered my prayers so quickly. He gave me what I needed and not a penny more. So.. I feel in my whole heart once its official... He will bless me with extra!!! I love him so much. My hope is that more people will come to realize he is the true life giver... The true God Satan. HAIL SATAN!!! O.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO exchange messenger IDS let me know... I dont usually add people I dont know but if you want me to add you give a shout out and I will do and will enjoy any and all chats from Real Satan worshipers! HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes, I banned this jew- el now for the reply it tried to get through. Typical, sticking up for kikes and trying to make it seem as if it isn't one.

Anyone who honestly believes that kikes are welcome here needs a serious reality check.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Well, I don't know how good or beautiful you are but the name Jew-el surely gives me the creeps. lol. Anyway, congratz on your dedication, since some hours have passed from your post you've probably done it already!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jewel Mathis <jewelmathis@ wrote:

Anyone that honestly believes kikes are welcomed here do not need to be here at all. 
In my experience, people like this, when shit hits the fan, they go running back to their false kike god. But it does not stop there because they eventually realize why they left their kike counterparts in the first place, on how full of shit they are. Then you will see them come running back asking Father Satan for help and whining and complaining about how sorry and pathetic they feel.
  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tonights the Night

Yes, I banned this jew- el now for the reply it tried to get through. Typical, sticking up for kikes and trying to make it seem as if it isn't one.

Anyone who honestly believes that kikes are welcome here needs a serious reality check.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jewel Mathis <jewelmathis@ wrote:

Woah! she was a kike? wow omg...
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:39:04 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
From: "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I bought some blue Candles for the occasion and Im going to Burn Sage. I have this huge

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I guess my kikedar is on the blink.Damn them anyway.

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tonights the Night
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 6:27 PM

Anyone that honestly believes kikes are welcomed here do not need to be here at all. 
In my experience, people like this, when shit hits the fan, they go running back to their false kike god. But it does not stop there because they eventually realize why they left their kike counterparts in the first place, on how full of shit they are. Then you will see them come running back asking Father Satan for help and whining and complaining about how sorry and pathetic they feel.
  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Jewel Mathis <jewelmathis@ wrote:

[/TD]

That's my reaction exactly, I never thought it would be so easy to get a kike to expose itself. All I did is commented on its name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

I bought some blue Candles for the occasion and Im going to Burn Sage. I have this huge

That explains the weird feeling I got when I read the name "jewel mathis". Ugh, it was like trying to drag my hand through thick ashes and mollases. Digusting!    |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tonights the Night

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Don't let it get you down. I wanted to congratulate her as well. Even I, being so friendly, have been easily fooled.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Sorry I guess my kikedar is on the blink.Damn them anyway.

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tonights the Night
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 6:27 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back