Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This stuff makes me miserable.

jxk2080

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukCfYcoehWw

Look at some of the comments as well.

"Dunning-Kruger effect"

"Its sad to think a billion people in china believe this because they are elderly, scientifically illiterate, and pay for the (pseudo science) because its cheaper than (real) healthcare"

"Most people are not aware of logic"

The list goes on.

With an atmosphere of isolation from these (secular logical people), who mind you are often not politically correct so they aren't exactly bending the knee to any social cause here, it gets really hard to enjoy any occult life path.

Given many are not so scientifically literate and do have real powers, then there are scammers who make a bad name for us, but many of the tests themselves are an incomplete attempt at gauging the soul.

Ive tried countless times to discuss Kirlian photography as being a flawed and incomplete way to see the soul, because it plays on very physical interference patterns with electrostatic discharge, which is not entirely related to our spirit, as even inanimate fucking objects have aurae.

Im hoping I can get some constructive feedback, and not just to half ass troll the guy in this video, but an actual reassuring explanation for this constant sea of "logical, secular, skepticism" people use to dismiss anything outside their own convenience of basic proof rather than the subtle and complex system that it is, as some sort of joke.

Why bother?
He doesnt even have the full move in temperature from her back, which is misleading in the first place..

Secondly.. Seriously? A temperature camera to view energy healing? Where is the energy?

The video is misleading in general. And that some dude made some crap out of it, its ridiculous, everyone can see that. Unless youre like 5 years old or so.

So I asked why bother because there will always be dumb fcks that dont want to listen and take everything presented as true.
And those are not SS quality nor for wasting your time with.

It just gets so lonely, and I do not necessarily refer to companionship in the traditional sense but informational.

Having been tossed from one extreme conviction to the next cynical depression it gets exhausting when you have no anecdotal proof of concept, so you're left ringing every presumably advanced SS's doorbell metaphorically to feel secure in this plausible and fascinating greater system of reality beyond mundane physicality.

The mystery gets so smothered by this smoke in the air, a smoke from burning trees which were the dreams of my younger SS self.

Im not saying I personally am waiting for some handout while I do nothing, no-but I have to rant.

I brought it up on the healing group of all places because I prioritize every minuscule process of ridding disease to the greatest achievement of the MO.

I brush off ignorance and materialistic skepticism in itself, but all of this (atmosphere) of collective """logic""" is getting me sick and I just need to talk about it here, replenish myself in the discussion with other SS.

Its hard to remain inspired, I can see disillusionment is a massively recurring theme in my astrology. 

I didn't watch the video but @jxk2080 are you good with words? You seem good, at least in the way you responded here. Why don't you write something on your own, and make a video about it? Talk about energy, about things you've experienced, together with scientific evidence that you've studied. You don't even have to show your face; you could just put images from the Internet, or drawings if you want.

Since it is very difficult to educate all of the world by responding to each comment, you could make videos instead.

Share your knowledge with the world.

I thank you for the praise and suggestion.

As it would be I am in fact a rather energetic brainstorming ingenuitive thinker who often has to write things down because my short term memory ends up clinging to a chain of related or unrelated ideas which though abstract, are never the less founded on simplistic and relatable physical anecdotes.

I had presented my writings in groups and my wall on facebook, but I eventually cut the cord for good on facebook, being that it is nothing more than a multi hundred billion dollar jooish spy network, full of nothing but social turmoil in between conflicting conspiracies.

I used to make youtube videos when I was new to SS and thought about rebooting this in addition to general online warfare, but its not the best thing to express myself when I am still seeking within and without for genuine revelations of occult power.

I hope Central Force sees this and can give his take as well, being a highly studied energetic medicine man he is.

I am watching and reading every message on this group jxk2080..

I have noted your predicament and will make contact with you seen regarding this.

I apologise to anyones questions I have not answered as this has been a difficult few months for me but I am coming out of it now.

Feel free to send a reminder to respond to you, I won't take it badly and probably need it at this stage.

Im sorry to hear youre having trouble.

:(

Thank you for all that you do.

I really do enjoy the work you and HP Shannon put into this group, its very fulfilling information you provide, at the core of what I have developed apreciation for which is our fundamental health and the clarity and strength it bestows.

I hope you catch up in your immediate life and rectify whatever upsets have been occurring.

Also, I like how mysteriously instantaneous your response was lol.

Yes, You’re fantastic Centralforce, you helped so many for free and you are the best, hope you come out of this bad period in a nice way. :)

Being a Satanist in the world we live in currently is not easy..

We are pioneers of true spirituality in a world that is overrun by materialism and people who operate at a very low level.

Many of these people do all that they can to bring down those around them, particularly those at a higher level (Energy Healers) in much the same way that clocks come into alignment with each other when left in the same room for a long enough period of time.

The successor is simply the one whose metronomic beat lasts the longest and is the most consistent.

There is a huge interest in generating bad will, arguments against and total destruction of any form of healing that does not sicken people further. This goes beyond money and greed - it is the manifestation of curses over mankind as a whole which is perpetuated by people's blind ignorance of their own destruction.

We as Satanists have a gift from Satan to heal ourselves and our loved ones or be healed by Satan, His Demons and His Commissaries here on Earth.

People outside Satan's realm will never know the promise of His path and it is likely they may never hear the call - the quality of a bell is only as good as a person's ability to hear the bell and a deaf person cannot appreciate its sound.

Therefore, it is important to know when you read the attacks of people operating on such a low level that this is the point from which they come - knowing this makes it easier to cope with as an adult accepts that young children in a car park do not know what danger they are in.

These people are in mortal danger of failing to reach the height that a Satanist can ever hope to reach - insomuch as this height comes from your own dedication, motivation and action in achieving what you set out to achieve.

I did not become learned in the art of healing without severe hard work and dedication.

5 years of university (going into my sixth) semesters which read something like a bad stress commercial with very little time for leisure, or a social life and meditation squeezed into life into the tiny gaps.. A full time 40 hours + job with night work, weekend work every weekend for 5 years at times so stressed from various factors in life I could barely speak to the members of my family lest I lose my patience altogether...

And I am still not done.. but I am beginning to reap the rewards that Satan promised me when I set out on this path over 11 years ago.

Now when I see what these people write about their logic and their narrow mindedness, it does not bother me and I also know that no amount of my argument with them will change their mind, albeit very tempting to enter into a pissing contest with them at times. The strength of my experience has taught me that the fighting spirit their empty arguments provoke in me is better spent on my magic, motivation to continue in the path I am on to ensure that other, less baser people receive the benefits that true medicine has to offer.

Over time, and with examples of people coming to health by the knowledge that I have gained, these people's "logic" will be proven wrong time and time again as I allow my metronomic beat to last longer and stronger than any fundamentally "science" based practitioner or rapporteur ever will, as I watch them die from their poor health choices long before I even think of slowing down.

No person ever succeeded against the sheer will of a few centuries' curses upon a whole species by quitting, giving up or accepting the misery that comes from those living in a shallow existence like beached sharks waiting to die. You may look at them from the deep and feel pity towards them, but do not join them lest you become one of them.

Thank you, your message was read and understood with amplitude my brother.

I highly appreciate the return here and your flame, as is your metronomic beat are carried with momentum through me in my future strife for the utopian standard of practical ethics.

You invigorated me with this, and now I will take what you reminded me of, and apply it to my own perseverance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back