Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is just great!

Wow it never ceases to amaze me how dumb and utterly fucked up xians are. I mean I already knew they had this mind set but to see it posted so casually as "fact"..... I just can't help but laugh at their delusions. Thanx for posting it.

How to spot a xian idiot with IQ<30:

1) He thinks that masturbation is bad!!
2) He quotes scripture to prove it!!
3) He invents a few other diseases supposedly masturbation causes with no scientific evidence to back this up!!
4) He thinks that mastubators do this all the time and it is the only thing they have in mind, excluding everything else!!
5) He is the reason his children may hide this from him, because he is too dumb and brainwashed to accept it as natural and healthy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@... wrote:

Wow it never ceases to amaze me how dumb and utterly fucked up xians are. I mean I already knew they had this mind set but to see it posted so casually as "fact"..... I just can't help but laugh at their delusions. Thanx for posting it.

Wow. You learn something new every day. I just learned, for example, that you can shit yourself from laughing too hard. Good to know!   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Snake
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:04 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is just great!     http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-sp ... sturbator/

Wow. Where to begin with this one. I find this funny in so so so many ways. First off, are the retarded xians dumb enough to believe that tight clothing will hide such a thing? Anyways. Thought you all would get a kick out of this.

Enjoy. No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.819 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2865 - Release Date: 05/13/10 11:26:00

=O Oh no!!! An untucked shirt and wearing hats makes me a masterbater!! And it causes cancer in men!!!!

It's like they point out that fashion itself is "sinful" like it's said everywhere, if anyone actually looks at what their reading, it's easy to tell it's all bs
Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2010, at 9:03, "Snake" <snakespam@... wrote:
  http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-sp ... sturbator/

Wow. Where to begin with this one. I find this funny in so so so many ways. First off, are the retarded xians dumb enough to believe that tight clothing will hide such a thing? Anyways. Thought you all would get a kick out of this.

Enjoy.

Masterbation is a good natural stress realiver fuck stupid xians they hate everything that is good and natural that keeps you healthy!

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On May 14, 2010, at 9:47 PM, Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:
  =O Oh no!!! An untucked shirt and wearing hats makes me a masterbater! ! And it causes cancer in men!!!!

It's like they point out that fashion itself is "sinful" like it's said everywhere, if anyone actually looks at what their reading, it's easy to tell it's all bs
Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2010, at 9:03, "Snake" <snakespam@ymail. com wrote:

http://christwire. org/2010/ 05/how-to- spot-a-masturbat or/

Enjoy.

Reading through the comments on that page really made my day!! Hahahaaaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:

=O Oh no!!! An untucked shirt and wearing hats makes me a
masterbater!! And it causes cancer in men!!!!

It's like they point out that fashion itself is "sinful" like it's
said everywhere, if anyone actually looks at what their reading, it's
easy to tell it's all bs

Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone

Wow. Where to begin with this one. I find this funny in so so so
many ways. First off, are the retarded xians dumb enough to believe
that tight clothing will hide such a thing? Anyways. Thought you all
would get a kick out of this.

Enjoy.

<td val[/IMG]Fear of clean underwear, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!  Oh wow, xians can be so fucking hilarious!  Wow....

--- On Thu, 5/13/10, Snake <snakespam@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is just great!
To: [email protected]
Received: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 1:03 PM

Enjoy.
[/TD]

--- In [email protected], Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:
=O Oh no!!! An untucked shirt and wearing hats makes me a
masterbater!! And it causes cancer in men!!!!

It's like they point out that fashion itself is "sinful" like it's
said everywhere, if anyone actually looks at what their reading, it's
easy to tell it's all bs

Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2010, at 9:03, "Snake" snakespam@... wrote:

Wow. Where to begin with this one. I find this funny in so so so
many ways. First off, are the retarded xians dumb enough to believe
that tight clothing will hide such a thing? Anyways. Thought you all
would get a kick out of this.

Enjoy.
I just read some shit from this site and found a sentence. Only xtians can say such things :" It also belies an early interest in the nature of Christian faith and many will agree it's a wonderful thing to have your very own youngsters thinking about death and the afterlife."

They are truly insane...

I agree with shadows, it is a good stress reliever
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Masterbation is a good natural stress realiver fuck stupid xians they hate everything that is good and natural that keeps you healthy!

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 14, 2010, at 9:47 PM, Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:

=O Oh no!!! An untucked shirt and wearing hats makes me a masterbater!! And it causes cancer in men!!!!

Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone

Enjoy.

wow, why am I surprised by their stupidity?

they even have a section that tells them how to properley judge people.

this site made me laugh at them so much.....then the grim reality set in, it amazes me how stupid we could become, so many follow this moronic drivel and take it seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 14, 2010, at 9:47 PM, Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@ wrote:

Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2010, at 9:03, "Snake" <snakespam@ wrote:

Enjoy.

WOW, xians have reached a new level of stupidity in my book, and I thought they were next to brain dead in the first place!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!6!!!!!!6!!!!!!6

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <snakespam@... wrote:

Enjoy.

Apparently we should all stop wearing sunglasses, wear extra tight clothes, and tuck in our clothes or they will think we are all masturbators. Wow, the ignorance of xians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

this site made me laugh at them so much.....then the grim reality set in, it amazes me how stupid we could become, so many follow this moronic drivel and take it seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On May 14, 2010, at 9:47 PM, Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@ wrote:

Hail Father Enki

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2010, at 9:03, "Snake" <snakespam@ wrote:

Enjoy.

<td val[/IMG]Wow... It's sad in this day and age people still beleive in this crap. If masturbation causes such issues then the world would end lol. No wonder xains have so many sex issues.   Apparently we should all stop wearing sunglasses, wear extra tight clothes, and tuck in our clothes or they will think we are all masturbators. Wow, the ignorance of xians.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Anti" <prophetburner@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back