Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The desire to do the right thing - How the enemy corrupts it.

How does the enemy deceive gentile souls into trusting their false teachings?

I will answer first with this observation.
I have noticed that the desire to do the right thing, to help people, to do good for others and the world around us is heavily incorrectly attributed to xianity and it's bible teachings and words of it's false nazarene. The reason Many good moral values like common sense stuff like not wishing to harm, or steal, or murder etc, seemingly appear to be in the xian book of lies is because many of it's stories and it's values were stolen and corrupted from our Gods and their teachings.

The ironic part is it's only rules for gentiles to follow all the while their own God causes murder mayhem and destruction along with his chosen people he directs to carry out these genocides. The book is riddled with contradiction.

However back to the main point, they throw many harmful things into the mix around these occasional good sounding commandments and moral concepts. Harmful things like turn the other cheek, and instructions on how to be a slave that does nothing but wallows in self destruction and misery praying to joosus for things to happen and giving ones self away never receiving anything in return but more suffering.

Why do they do this? Because it's strongly within our nature to do good, to help each other, to do the right thing and the enemy knows our souls crave it in some way because our souls are of Satan and really want to be close to him and his ways without many of us even knowing it.

They know if they create and enforce values and teachings that "seem" natural or "good" to our souls they can corrupt them and add their distorted versions and harmful teachings of them and we'll take to them because there's still enough of something that sounds good and familiar buried within it.

That thing humanity is really searching for is Satan, the Gods, and the true purpose of humanity. Helping, giving, receiving, growing. Being as the Gods are, but upon this earth as extensions of them and their goodness.

The enemy knows this and that is why they created religious lies and false gods like in Xianty and related programs to replace and pacify that need gentile souls have. They pacify if with lies and with
manipulation to control and enslave us.

They know how to deceive and manipulate but with the material here on Joy of Satan, we know how to break through the veil and see the truth and all of this for what it is.

I am grateful every day for this website and the forums, and all this information given to us to help us see the truth and grow! To rise up outside the slave mindset and reach true godliness.

Hail Satan!!

Most of the morals that xians think are good are misinterpreted.

Take the ten commandments. Xians think that they are universal moral principles, but if you read their context, they apply only to jews, as the jew god in their bible commands killing goyim, stealing treasures from goyim, lying to goyim e.t.c.

For example, in the commonly mistranslated "Thou shall not kill", the word kill is a false translation, it should really be translated as murder. Because the language of the kikes has many different words for different types of killings, and the one used here only means murder, i.e. killing a fellow jew without a reason. There are other kike words used to refer to sacrifice (human or animal), execution/death penalty, or simply killing goyim and not any of them is considered murder, as the jew god commands all those killings in the OT.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back