Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THANKS TO HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE

apollo11.moon

I personally appreciate deeply the hard work and devotion of Maxine Dietrich as evidenced on the JOS site.

Her shared knowledge is quite informative and encouraging, and is responsible for my blood dedication on 2/23/09 after about a year of consideration.

Best of wishes to you, Maxine.

PS---I greatly enjoyed my personal BELTANE ritual, and thank you for your encouragement beforehand. The energy from Satan was unmistakeable, very calm and joyful.
I felt renewed afterwards for the entire next day, and feel closer to Satan than before.

HAIL SATAN, OUR LORD AND FATHER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:
I personally appreciate deeply the hard work and devotion of Maxine Dietrich as evidenced on the JOS site.

Her shared knowledge is quite informative and encouraging, and is responsible for my blood dedication on 2/23/09 after about a year of consideration.

PS---I greatly enjoyed my personal BELTANE ritual, and thank you for your encouragement beforehand. The energy from Satan was unmistakeable, very calm and joyful.
I felt renewed afterwards for the entire next day, and feel closer to Satan than before.

I agree, She should be applauded for her dedication. I have always
lacked trust in most people, and when I asked Satan if Maxine could
be trusted, He said,"She has always been faithful to me. She speaks
only the truth." I'm glad for her website of course, as otherwise I
would have never found out about true Satanism, and would likely
have believed xian lies my whole life.
Thanks for your help Maxine! Remember that you're getting through to
new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

I agree with all of you....--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:
new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

I second that!! Maxine is one very special lady; no wonder Satan has given her such awesome responsibility! And she rises to the occasion every time!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

Yes she does deserve much thanks.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 08:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THANKS TO HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE

I second that!! Maxine is one very special lady; no wonder Satan has given her such awesome responsibility! And she rises to the occasion every time!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@... wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Indeed she does. I can't think of anyone who's done more for Father than she has.

Hail Gremory
Hail Guison
Hail Satan

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, James Rich <rimpytipy2@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THANKS TO HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 10:11 PM

----------

------Original Message----- -
Fro[/IMG]jaguarcat2002@ yahoo.ca
To: <<a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vorpulor" <vorpulor@.. . wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

[/TD]

So.......... true I think very highly of her.  She doesn't even know, how she made a big difference in my life.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 7:44:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]Indeed she does. I can't think of anyone who's done more for Father than she has.

Hail Gremory
Hail Guison
Hail Satan

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, James Rich <rimpytipy2@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

----------

Fro[/IMG]jaguarcat2002@ yahoo.ca
To: <<a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vorpulor" <vorpulor@.. . wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
So.......... true
I think very highly of her.
She doesn't even know, how she made a big difference in my life.

Indeed she does. I can't think of anyone who's done more for Father than she has.

Hail Gremory
Hail Guison
Hail Satan

----------

To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vorpulor" <vorpulor@ . wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

yes maxine really helped us.But not only she,right?but yeah she is good one.We need more people like her.Think,if it said that when u die,you will reborn again and youll keep your powers and knowledge and not lose them so you can continue empower them,we shal rise to the level that we can stay with satan and his demons FOR GOOD!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
So.......... true
I think very highly of her.
She doesn't even know, how she made a big difference in my life.

Indeed she does. I can't think of anyone who's done more for Father than she has.

Hail Gremory
Hail Guison
Hail Satan

----------

To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vorpulor" <vorpulor@ . wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "apollo11.moon" <jerrell.lewis@ wrote:

yes maxine really helped us.But not only she,right?but yeah she is good one.We need more people like her.Think,if it said that when u die,you will reborn again and youll keep your powers and knowledge and not lose them so you can continue empower them,we shal rise to the level that we can stay with satan and his demons FOR GOOD!

Great thread! Indeed with her constant dedication many of us where able to find our way here. I have seen many Satanic websites fall, but not this one! I was first 16 when I was searching the web and found JoS and now i'm 22 and it is still alive. I have moved, gone through a lot in that short time but whenever I got a chance to go online JoS was always up which allowed me to stay strong in my beliefs. Maxine has taken ALOT of critism over the years and she did it for US. So I think it is only right for each and every one of us to thank her.

Thank you Maxine and HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread for the kind words and support. Satan and his Demons have written through me. It is very important to give your thanks to Satan. He is the one who has guided you and changed your lives for the better.

The Satanic priesthood is a very hard road. One reason many do not make it is because they do not do what Satan want them to do. They want to run things their own way. They don't care about Satan, just making a name for themselves. I have always carried out 100% what Satan wanted for me to do, and not deviated. I often wonder how anyone who is a Satanist could go against what Satan wants, especially people who call themselves priests and priestesses. They think they are going to fool him? Satan and his Demons know our every thought and our inner feelings and motives. Satan KNOWS whether someone is honest with him or not.

Satan himself has been with me from the beginning of the JoS. When I am having problems I go to him and he has always taken care of issues. Satan has always advised me on what to do when I needed help.

Give thanks to Satan and his Demons. Truth be known, the only area in life I had talent was in athletics- also physical strength and contortion. My mother visited a few years ago. I showed her the JoS website. She said "YOU did all of that????"

Sure, I have studied plenty throughout my life. I have always been obsessive about knowledge and have read some 10,000 books in my life, most non-fiction. Satan has taken that and guided me and has written through me.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

I thank her for working so hard for Our Beloved Father and spreading this knowledge.

Through the JoS I found Satan and realized that He was with me all along. He whispered to me a few years back to visit the Joy of Satan and I felt that I was home. Everything felt *right* in my life.

I appreciate every post of yours High Priestess Maxine and the knowledge and kind words that you have given to ALL of US, Father Satan's Sons and Daughters!!

Also a big thanks to Father Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread for the kind words and support. Satan and his Demons have written through me. It is very important to give your thanks to Satan. He is the one who has guided you and changed your lives for the better.

The Satanic priesthood is a very hard road. One reason many do not make it is because they do not do what Satan want them to do. They want to run things their own way. They don't care about Satan, just making a name for themselves. I have always carried out 100% what Satan wanted for me to do, and not deviated. I often wonder how anyone who is a Satanist could go against what Satan wants, especially people who call themselves priests and priestesses. They think they are going to fool him? Satan and his Demons know our every thought and our inner feelings and motives. Satan KNOWS whether someone is honest with him or not.

Satan himself has been with me from the beginning of the JoS. When I am having problems I go to him and he has always taken care of issues. Satan has always advised me on what to do when I needed help.

Give thanks to Satan and his Demons. Truth be known, the only area in life I had talent was in athletics- also physical strength and contortion. My mother visited a few years ago. I showed her the JoS website. She said "YOU did all of that????"

Sure, I have studied plenty throughout my life. I have always been obsessive about knowledge and have read some 10,000 books in my life, most non-fiction. Satan has taken that and guided me and has written through me.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I agree, She should be applauded for her dedication.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vorpulor" <vorpulor@ wrote:

new people all the time.

HAIL SATAN!!

Well said! I thank Satan and his daemons, and I thank you as well. Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Hell!
----- Original Message ----- From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 9:31 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: THANKS TO HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE

http://www.joyofsat an.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back