Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank You, Vapula!

BrightSpace666

Website
brightspace666.neocities.org
Greetings, Satanic Family.

As the title suggests, I would like to thank one of our Gods, Vapula. Although I did not communicate with Her at length [only once], I prayed for Her help.

During my Ritual, She gave me a sign that She was present and listening to me. I have had several exams recently, and due to personal commitments and other reasons, I have not been able to prepare for them properly.

I asked for Her help to pass my exams, even though I could not study for them, they were important for my future. I did not feel that I was at my best when writing my exams. In 80% of the exams I just wrote something randomly.

I didn't feel like I was going to pass because I had studied very little for them [I had a few exams that I didn't study for]. In the end, my exam results were better than I thought they would be. Somewhere I got better results than I actually knew.

I was and am very grateful to Vapula for helping me through these times. She is a wonderful Goddess, understanding, kind and empathetic in Her communication. I asked for Her help with 2 of my 4 exams, but She helped me with all 4.

I am writing this post so that those who do not know Her will know that She is wonderful. She has monumental building energy, helpfulness, empathy - amazing energy.

I am forever grateful to Her and will never forget how She helped me through these times. I am writing this post in Her honour - because I am just a man, but She is a High and Mighty Goddess.

HAIL VAPULA!

BrightSpace666

You were helped by chance or the contributions to your brains that you made before, and you attribute it to Vapula. How gullible! Vapula does not help or give work. We do it on our own. Personally I have never had anyone help me, neither Gods nor Demons, but exclusively something of mine. The only ones who respond for me are the Muses, I can really see them. Personally, it's very hard for me to get used to a new, native belief system. Just believing that someone said Vapula helps... no, it doesn't work that way for me.
If you're here to troll you are wasting your time, at best. If not, please don't be insulting to our members. You do not know what BrightSpace experienced and are not able to discern anything of it. Also do not talk against Our God's and Goddesses. They DO provide help, even immense and incredible help.
It's great to do what you can yourself but everybody needs the help of the Gods to advance and grow. If you want this and you approach them with honesty, humility and respect you will experience and learn this.
I suggest you do so and ask them for understanding of this path and the need for them. Your current view/belief is going to cut things extremely short for you as it is blocking you from openness and connection with the Gods.

You were helped by chance or the contributions to your brains that you made before, and you attribute it to Vapula. How gullible! Vapula does not help or give work. We do it on our own. Personally I have never had anyone help me, neither Gods nor Demons, but exclusively something of mine. The only ones who respond for me are the Muses, I can really see them. Personally, it's very hard for me to get used to a new, native belief system. Just believing that someone said Vapula helps... no, it doesn't work that way for me.

For you.

Everyone is on a different level of advancement.

Although it is true that higher ranking Demons don't put much attention on lower people, they might not deliver what the practitioner asked for. And one cannot "access" these higher ranking Demons and Gods until a level of advancement. This have been explained by HPHC.

Additionally, the Gods are coupled by lesser Demonic entities that will be sent to observe the individual or people making an inquiry, and they will check them out.

In many summoning, these will show up instead on their place, depending on what is the inquiring party, their level of real power, awareness and so on.

If they are unclean or too evil [not in the moral sense, but in the sense of lacking spiritual advancement], the entity might give a forcible message to get the people to get their act together, advance and so on. Like a security, they will not allow someone to reach the God.

But you cannot judge other's level of advancement. Even if someone is just an SS for a few years, maybe they have been an SS in past lives also, so in this case they will be much more advanced in few years than someone who have been doing this for decades but only in this life.

If you're ...
1.jpg

It's not my place to write you a negative comment, but I don't agree with you. It is also wrong to talk to people with exact facts like this. Each person's experiences may vary as they progress on the spiritual path. Maybe you cannot experience the magnificent events that I have experienced, but I cannot experience the things that you have experienced either. I think you're in the wrong place. I don't care whether you believe in the help of gods or not, but you are such a disbeliever in Satanism that you call the things people experience muse. So why are you here?

If you're here to troll you are wasting your time, at best. If not, please don't be insulting to our members. You do not know what BrightSpace experienced and are not able to discern anything of it. Also do not talk against Our God's and Goddesses. They DO provide help, even immense and incredible help.
It's great to do what you can yourself but everybody needs the help of the Gods to advance and grow. If you want this and you approach them with honesty, humility and respect you will experience and learn this.
I suggest you do so and ask them for understanding of this path and the need for them. Your current view/belief is going to cut things extremely short for you as it is blocking you from openness and connection with the Gods.
Yeah seriously, I had a demon literally save my life with her own hands and power.

Coincidence - in one case, perhaps - but in all cases coincidence? I respect that you have your own mentality [even if it hinders your progress]. Scepticism is a virtue of the strong man, and the strong can do it - but don't project that onto our Gods.

I understand that you think this way - everything has a cause, therefore everything has power, therefore everything has ups and downs. If you want to get serious power and Knowledge, sooner or later you will find that you can't do it without the Gods.

Christians wants to believe, hope and pray - in Spiritual Satanism, belief is transformed into Knowledge and Understanding and thus Truth.

We not only believe, but we are aware of the true nature of things, and this is one of the fundamental differences between life and death. Faith fades, Knowledge remains.

Sieg Heil!

Have a little patience and dedicate yourself to your routine. Years ago, I could not see or hear the Gods. Speeding forward, Thoth and Vapula helped me immensely with exams. Yes, I did the work, but They gave me important pointers. This is the point: to learn.

Even HPS Maxine who was a natural medium took 1.5 years to see the Gods, if you listen to Her audio sermons. It doesn't come overnight, it requires strict dedication, daily.

Last edited:
Imagine you have exams and you want to make sure you pass. Aside studying, as a Spiritual Satanist you would also do a spiritual working with runes/mantras etc. to increase your chances of passing, right? This is what I think the Gods do when we ask them for help, They do wokings to aid us with extra energy in achieving whatever we want to achieve. You are not going to pass the exams if you don't do any work and just rely on the spiritual help you might receive. I think you misunderstand a bit how the help we receive from the Gods work.

It is something completely different to how christians hope to receive help from "god", like they do one prayer today evening and tomorrow they expect the results to fall from the sky miraculously (this is how you perceived BrightSpace's message). This is not how things work. In reality the Gods are likely doing a "working" to aid us on what we requested them help with, but we still have to put in the necessary effort to ensure we are going to achieve this. But it never fails that people who request and do receive help from the Gods always succeed in what they needed help with.

Imagine you have exams...
That's exactly what you think based on a few words and the fact that I'm slurring my English. I've known all this for a long time and that's why I say that a lot of what you're being told doesn't work in my life the way it does for you, and I'm looking for things that will work for me. For example, drawing works for me, yoga works for me, and the PDF... doesn't work for me. But I don't know, maybe later when I finish the Venus squares(

I hope one day you will become such a high soul that you will receive real and powerful help from the gods.

Imagine you have exams and you want to make sure you pass. Aside studying, as a Spiritual Satanist you would also do a spiritual working with runes/mantras etc. to increase your chances of passing, right? This is what I think the Gods do when we ask them for help, They do wokings to aid us with extra energy in achieving whatever we want to achieve. You are not going to pass the exams if you don't do any work and just rely on the spiritual help you might receive. I think you misunderstand a bit how the help we receive from the Gods work.

It is something completely different to how christians hope to receive help from "god", like they do one prayer today evening and tomorrow they expect the results to fall from the sky miraculously (this is how you perceived BrightSpace's message). This is not how things work. In reality the Gods are likely doing a "working" to aid us on what we requested them help with, but we still have to put in the necessary effort to ensure we are going to achieve this. But it never fails that people who request and do receive help from the Gods always succeed in what they needed help with.
I was wondering about the significance of Azazel's sigil for spiritual alchemy, did alchemists use it in ancient times? I couldn't find much information about it, so I wanted to ask you.

Also, were the spiritual techniques and practices used by alchemists in the ancient world different from today?

I was wondering about the significance of Azazel's sigil for spiritual alchemy, did alchemists use it in ancient times? I couldn't find much information about it, so I wanted to ask you.

Also, were the spiritual techniques and practices used by alchemists in the ancient world different from today?
Yes the Demons Sigils are used to connect and communicate with the Gods but also to tune into their energy and meditate on it. Demons and Gods' energies are very powerful and different depending on what "craft" each Demon specializes into. Also most likely yes Sigils were also used in ancient times for the same reasons. Most of the spiritual information present in JoS today has its roots in ancient times. Everything is explained in detail on the Joy of Satan website.

Yes the Demons Sigils are used to connect and communicate with the Gods but also to tune into their energy and meditate on it. Demons and Gods' energies are very powerful and different depending on what "craft" each Demon specializes into. Also most likely yes Sigils were also used in ancient times for the same reasons. Most of the spiritual information present in JoS today has its roots in ancient times. Everything is explained in detail on the Joy of Satan website.
Thank you!

I wanted to add something to this conversation.
Words have been already wisely spent on how the Great Gods help us.
I just want to make my personal ode of gratitude to Vapula. She has helped me too, greatly, on a wide matter of subjects and on multiple occasions throughout these years. I feel like she and my guardian demon Lerajie have multiple times influenced matters that could change the trajectory of one's life. Thus I am eternally grateful.
It is not of course just random chance, as someone stated before. Gods help who trust them and who strive towards a goal and work to get to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back