Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Testosterone and Muscle Meditations?

I have had great gains made by using blue energy and an affirmation.So maybe for raising testosterone and muscle mass do something like so : Surround yourself in blue energy, make sure it covers every inch, and is inside of you. Then program it similar to this "I am permanently increasing my testosterone and building muscle mass in a safe healthy and positive way" Make sure you do this EVERY day, ideally twice a day. Maybe try once when you wake up, then again before you work out. And remember that YOU have to be working for this to work as well. You need to be working out according to a schedule and a program to make the best gains. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Aug 5, 2017, at 19:15, thesatanictruth666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Anyone have any ideas about raising testosterone and increasing muscle mass with meditations?

@thesatanictruth. Ref increasing testos
Along with the affirmation from Sam, you may want to combine runes to increase the strength of the working. KENAZ works with sex magic, for example. 
Read about them. Look through the runes.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

HS88/666

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 7:09 AM, thesatanictruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Anyone have any ideas about raising testosterone and increasing muscle mass with meditations?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back