Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Telepathic communication with Demons.

Valentine1699

How long did it take for you to develop telepathic communication with Demons & how did you do it?

I've tried summoning Foras for the last 3 nights & on the first 2 I know he answered my call because the candle flame was flaring up & dancing wildly & I felt a sunburn like tingling through out my body.

Last night I didn't have these things happen probably because I wasn't able to get in a deep enough mediative state because my roommates were in the other room making noise.

I've been dedicated for almost a month now & doing the 40 days of empowerment program power meditations every morning & evening & I do feel my third eye is awake at least slightly.

Everyone is different. It depends on one's souls advancement.

Some may awaken it in 5 years, others in 20, others might not even awaken it in 40. Everyone is at different advancement levels.

Geetings brother.A God show do the right thing and through other repent(Dreams,evenimente,etc.).Of third eye rost after a few days but so empower yearlong... .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back