Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

talking to demons

[email protected]

How long did it take you to after constant meditation on clairvoyance and claraudience points to see and hear demons... My third eye is permanently open but I started empowering all the main chakras today.. The last time I heard fathers voice he said We are the only ones We can Trust... I've recently learned what he ment so I'll pass this on to the new spiritual satanist in the group... Read the All jiwah for more on that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

It's individual for everyone. The key is to be patient and persistent. Meditate on your clairvoiance and clairaudience points every day and do pineal breathing/meditation on your third eye. Empower your chakras further and do yoga. You will be able to speak with them sooner than you think, don't worry.

HAIL SATAN!!

"'damienlynch137@...' damienlynch137@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:11 Montag, 25.Juli 2016:

How long did it take you to after constant meditation on clairvoyance and claraudience points to see and hear demons... My third eye is permanently open but I started empowering all the main chakras today.. The last time I heard fathers voice he said We are the only ones We can Trust... I've recently learned what he ment so I'll pass this on to the new spiritual satanist in the group... Read the All jiwah for more on that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back