Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SURYA(SUN GOD) & SWASTIKA

magus

Greetings     Was talking to a friend of mine a follower of hiduism(he worships Surya-the Sun God and Lord Shiva).I told him of what i saw during my meditation and he gave me the look like he had just seen an an alien.I asked him what happened he says since when do i believe in hinduism.He said that the swastika is an ancient religious symbol of the hindus from the Vedic times and somehow connected to SURYA-The Sun God and also has to do with money/wealth.He says during Lakshmi Puja(literally Worship of Money/Wealth)it happens in Diwali(a major hindu festival)They start new account books for the new financial year and they draw the swastika on their accounts books,on their safe and on a banknote which they keep either in the safe or other place where they keep their money and dont spend that one particular banknote that entire year.I saw that yesterday and today is Summer Solstice think it is giving me a message.Got to work on my chakras especially the solar plexus

HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back