Header Wallpaper

Super strength

The Phantom Stranger1 min to read

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best 8-) ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Zevism is that there are no limits right?

#20
Henu the Greatsaid:
Stormbloodsaid:
RockSeed13said:

You need to do 100 push-ups, 100 curl-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 10 km run every single day.
Also, 1 banana for breakfast and no air conditioning during summer.

No heating during winter?

I've tried that during -10 - 15 Celsius. Definitely doable, yet unfomfortable. During training it's not a big deal at all, but otherwise kind of cool. :D Added bonus is that you get easily used to cold outside temps. I think temps inside were around 15 degrees. The insulation of the housing will define how good of an experience this will be during winter.

If you want your house to get moldy you can do that. Heating and frequent ventilation is important to have a good room/house. Temperatures should be always above 16 Celsius. Atleast once a day ventilation 5 min every room better twice.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#21
This is the targeted message.
The Phantom Strangersaid:

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best 8-) ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Zevism is that there are no limits right?

With the right persistence, meditation practices and determination, it is possible. Learning and mastering such work usually takes more time, as we are talking about very advanced techniques. The mind must be completely clear and controlled.

Teleportation I don't know how to learn or how you can/should start practicing, it's more like astral projection where you can go anywhere you want. But projection is also a complicated thing, you can't do it overnight. Anyway, I digress a bit. It takes persistence and you'll get there.

The leader of the Kundalini-Project -> https://kundalini-project.neocities.org

Contact:

Disroot Mail -> [ email redacted ]

I2P Mail -> [ email redacted ]

#22
Fuchssaid:
Henu the Greatsaid:
Stormbloodsaid:

No heating during winter?

I've tried that during -10 - 15 Celsius. Definitely doable, yet unfomfortable. During training it's not a big deal at all, but otherwise kind of cool. :D Added bonus is that you get easily used to cold outside temps. I think temps inside were around 15 degrees. The insulation of the housing will define how good of an experience this will be during winter.

If you want your house to get moldy you can do that. Heating and frequent ventilation is important to have a good room/house. Temperatures should be always above 16 Celsius. Atleast once a day ventilation 5 min every room better twice.

Yes, there is active ventilation in my apartment regardless of the temperature.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#23
The Phantom Strangersaid:

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best 8-) ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Zevism is that there are no limits right?

How long have you been meditating? Beginner Zevism should focus on cleaning their chakras and destroying negative karma, it can take 1-3 years to fully clean out the chakras. Dirt and dross inside the chakras can hinder workings.

You could use this affirmation in a Mars Square:

”In a healthy and positive manner for me, the energy of Mars is completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”

Or you could do this working:

Runic Working For Enhancing Strength
START: Waxing moon in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Do this working in the hours of Mars or the Sun. Never start this working during a Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR 40 times, 100 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: “ In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [URUZ, ANSUZ or LOGR] are completely enhancing my physical strength now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Complete ToZ Planetary Calendar for 2022: https://archive.ph/3jMlT
(If it’s not the year 2022, go to ancient-forums.com and find the ToZ calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Resources:

#24
Academic Scholarsaid:
The Phantom Strangersaid:

Ok I've searched quite a bit on the website but have found limited information regarding super strength.
Possible? Am I supposed to use Thurisaz rune or something for it? And combine with red energy?

I mean come on, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, teleportation, cursing enemies, element manipulation, so many things are possible, surely having super strength (at the very least, being able to lift cars and hopefully saitama at best 8-) ) is also possible right?

I mean the entire thing about Zevism is that there are no limits right?

How long have you been meditating? Beginner Zevism should focus on cleaning their chakras and destroying negative karma, it can take 1-3 years to fully clean out the chakras. Dirt and dross inside the chakras can hinder workings.

You could use this affirmation in a Mars Square:

Thanks, I think I like Thurisaz as that seems to be more focused on brute strength as opposed to Uruz which seems to be more hypertrophy ie Thor = bioelectricity.

Yeah, I had depression and anxiety for a long time, so I guess I'll stick with my breathing exercises and void meditation for now.

#25
Stormbloodsaid:
Fuchssaid:
Henu the Greatsaid:

I've tried that during -10 - 15 Celsius. Definitely doable, yet unfomfortable. During training it's not a big deal at all, but otherwise kind of cool. :D Added bonus is that you get easily used to cold outside temps. I think temps inside were around 15 degrees. The insulation of the housing will define how good of an experience this will be during winter.

If you want your house to get moldy you can do that. Heating and frequent ventilation is important to have a good room/house. Temperatures should be always above 16 Celsius. Atleast once a day ventilation 5 min every room better twice.

Why above 16 Celsius? There are many people who are fine without heating even down to 6-8 Celsius. True Whites. There are people who above 12 (some starting at 15 Celsius) start sweating in summer clothes.

Warm air is better for ventilation takes out the water in the air (humidity) better then cold air.
At night we breathe, this breath contains water if the humidity is to high you get moldy rooms.
That´s one major reason mostly baths have it because of to less ventilation after showering/bathing.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#26
Stormbloodsaid:
Fuchssaid:
Stormbloodsaid:

Why above 16 Celsius? There are many people who are fine without heating even down to 6-8 Celsius. True Whites. There are people who above 12 (some starting at 15 Celsius) start sweating in summer clothes.

Warm air is better for ventilation takes out the water in the air (humidity) better then cold air.
At night we breathe, this breath contains water if the humidity is to high you get moldy rooms.
That´s one major reason mostly baths have it because of to less ventilation after showering/bathing.

Then you can use a dehumidifier. Temperature and humidity can be separated as characteristics. If you raise the temperature, it doesn't necessary means that humidity plummets. See certain country who are very warm and even hot, yet humidity is off the charts.

It´s always better to prevent something then try to fix it, after it was done, the discussion was about heating not about tropical regions, where no heating is needed, only ventilation.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#27
Fuchssaid:
Stormbloodsaid:
Fuchssaid:

Warm air is better for ventilation takes out the water in the air (humidity) better then cold air.
At night we breathe, this breath contains water if the humidity is to high you get moldy rooms.
That´s one major reason mostly baths have it because of to less ventilation after showering/bathing.

Then you can use a dehumidifier. Temperature and humidity can be separated as characteristics. If you raise the temperature, it doesn't necessary means that humidity plummets. See certain country who are very warm and even hot, yet humidity is off the charts.

It´s always better to prevent something then try to fix it, after it was done, the discussion was about heating not about tropical regions, where no heating is needed, only ventilation.

And dehumidification. Some hot regions need that too, as the heat doesn't magically vanquish humidity or keep under safe levels.

Also, there is no objective scale of what is warm and what is cool. It's all based on personal thermoception, which is one of the many senses that is bundled up under the 'touch' category.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!