Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Summoning a Demon

Just to be clear here... Summoning one of the gods while NOT yet dedicated to Father Satan is a bad thing, yes? That can open you up to angel attacks, right? Cuz, I'm ready to dedicate. I just dont have the right candle. I only have a white candle. And my resources are kind of lacking. I really need to get a job, so I was thinking of asking Volac for help in finding one, but I don't want to try summoning him only to be attacked by those greys... but my curiosity usually overrides my base fears/gut feelings/common sence. So... I'm really quite tempted to do the summoning anyways... Any thoughts?

<td val[/IMG]Greetings ,

I just made some research and I decided to see If It all real .. I made a topic in your yahoo group named " Greetings " and It's waiting to be approved , you may get my feelings and thoughts there but simply there I wrote that I want to summon a demon which is kind , friendly and polite who likes to teach newbies and who will guide me and answer my questions ( I want a friendly demon because I really know little and that may make some of demons mad I think .. ) but I'm scared of doing It because as I saw some pictures of some demons and they were kinda scary also I've never done something like that before .. From another hand I'm scared because they are super natural and so on ... I mean , can you suggest me one like I explained you please ? Thanks for reading , I'm waiting for your answer and at last I checked all info on your website about the gods / demons but I just couldn't trust my choice and wanted to ask a master ..

Respectfully , B

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry no masters here.And it sounds like you need to read the site some more. Joyofsatan.org and get some real understanding.Our Demons are very beautiful and not at all hideous like others would have you believe.But I would suggest you take this time to read a understand what it is you are asking for and for clearly the wrong reasons.Remember all of us Gentiles have been lied to for so long about who Satan really is but I hope you find the truth here.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Summoning a Demon
Sent: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 10:49:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Greetings ,

I just made some research and I decided to see If It all real .. I made a topic in your yahoo group named " Greetings " and It's waiting to be approved , you may get my feelings and thoughts there but simply there I wrote that I want to summon a demon which is kind , friendly and polite who likes to teach newbies and who will guide me and answer my questions ( I want a friendly demon because I really know little and that may make some of demons mad I think .. ) but I'm scared of doing It because as I saw some pictures of some demons and they were kinda scary also I've never done something like that before .. From another hand I'm scared because they are super natural and so on ... I mean , can you suggest me one like I explained you please ? Thanks for reading , I'm waiting for your answer and at last I checked all info on your website about the gods / demons but I just couldn't trust my choice and wanted to ask a master ..

Respectfully , B

[/TD]
[/TD]

Can i summon my guardian Demon or another Demon into the physical rheum? if so how?

HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL ZAZEL!!!
HAIL THOTH!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL SATAN!!!

No, Satan and all of the Demons and Demonesses live on Duat/Hell. It is located within Orion's belt. You can only summon a Demon/ess on the astral plane. 

---In [email protected], <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

Can i summon my guardian Demon or another Demon into the physical rheum? if so how?

HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL ZAZEL!!!
HAIL THOTH!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL SATAN!!!

No. Only in the astral. If you wanted them to come to the physical realm, they'd have to come all the way from the Orion's Belt galaxy or so around there, all the way to earth... Again.

I would say don't summon just do the dedication with the white candle and let Satan know that you did not have the proper resources. Father is very understanding and will still accept you.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Shortest Kids You Know" <shadowfangedwolfheart@... wrote:

Just to be clear here... Summoning one of the gods while NOT yet dedicated to Father Satan is a bad thing, yes? That can open you up to angel attacks, right? Cuz, I'm ready to dedicate. I just dont have the right candle. I only have a white candle. And my resources are kind of lacking. I really need to get a job, so I was thinking of asking Volac for help in finding one, but I don't want to try summoning him only to be attacked by those greys... but my curiosity usually overrides my base fears/gut feelings/common sence. So... I'm really quite tempted to do the summoning anyways... Any thoughts?

I've tried summoning a demon, but nothing happened.

luisvidales32@... wrote:

No. Only in the astral. If you wanted them to come to the physical realm, they'd have to come all the way from the Orion's Belt galaxy or so around there, all the way to earth... Again.

If you did the summoning on the JoS website, then your astral senses were not opened and/or empowered enough to sense the Demon/ess you summoned. Work on them, then try again or talk to Satan in your head when picturing his sigil, 

---In [email protected], <angel.lee0069@... wrote:

luisvidales32@... wrote:

Pls tell more

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, November 4, 2013 9:27:27 PM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Summoning a Demon

If you did the summoning on the JoS website, then your astral senses were not opened and/or empowered enough to sense the Demon/ess you summoned. Work on them, then try again or talk to Satan in your head when picturing his sigil,

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <angel.lee0069@... wrote:

luisvidales32@... mailto:luisvidales32@... wrote:

Is it possible to summon and have a relationship with more than one demon? Thanks HAIL SATAN!

When you say relationship, you mean sexual (succubi etc) or friendly? You can have friendly relationships with as many Demons as you want (and they want xD) but as for sexual, it depends on whether the succubi/incubi is monogamous or polygamous etc etc etc. You should ask them personally.

Στις 11:00 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "nawabit666@..." <nawabit666@... έγραψε:
  Is it possible to summon and have a relationship with more than one demon? Thanks HAIL SATAN!

Thank you. And yes I meant friendly :)

On Thursday, December 19, 2013, Light Yagami wrote:
  When you say relationship, you mean sexual (succubi etc) or friendly? You can have friendly relationships with as many Demons as you want (and they want xD) but as for sexual, it depends on whether the succubi/incubi is monogamous or polygamous etc etc etc. You should ask them personally.

Στις 11:00 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "<a rel="nofollow">nawab[/IMG]nawabit666@... έγραψε:

okay can you give me your number?

On Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:43 AM, Ahmad Nawabit <nawabit99@... wrote:

Στις 11:00 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">nawab[/IMG]nawabit666@... έγραψε:

Before you give out your number, ask why.  As Light Yagami has said ' ask them personally'. You need no number to do that. To any HP, would you have an look at Vera Arkoh takyiwa and her circle of fiends on Google+.

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Vera Arkoh takyiwa <veraluv18@... wrote:
  okay can you give me your number?

On Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:43 AM, Ahmad Nawabit <nawabit99@... wrote:

Στις 11:00 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">nawab[/IMG]nawabit666@... έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back