Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strange feeling brewing in my gut

chriswells_fl

Sometimes, specifically when thinking about stopping the Jews in some way, I feel...oh, words, you've yet to fill the void. Some kind of energy stirs up and forms a dense spiral in my stomach area. Roughly the navel area being the center. It was smaller sometime ago, now it's large enough to have both the solar plexus and sacral chakras involved.

I would love to hear that I am advancing towards godhood, but that doesn't feel right. This energy is some kind of strength, but it is overwhelming. If it filled my entire body, I'd be a bit scared. It is NOTHING like the 666 meditation for the Reverse Torah working. Powers of magnitude beyond that.

It's almost bothersome. It's not the enemy attacking me, the energy is pure and clean in every way like that. It's beautiful but I don't know what it IS. Should I give it to my guardian demon?

Feels like a ton of black powder compared to the matches I've been using, in terms of raw power. But I want to know what it is before I screw with it.

Hail Satan , this is a crazy 8 traitor .
ban this fuck .

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 12:22 AM PDT chriswells_fl@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Sometimes, specifically when thinking about stopping the Jews in some way, I feel...oh, words, you've yet to fill the void. Some kind of energy stirs up and forms a dense spiral in my stomach area. Roughly the navel area being the center. It was smaller sometime ago, now it's large enough to have both the solar plexus and sacral chakras involved.

I would love to hear that I am advancing towards godhood, but that doesn't feel right. This energy is some kind of strength, but it is overwhelming. If it filled my entire body, I'd be a bit scared. It is NOTHING like the 666 meditation for the Reverse Torah working. Powers of magnitude beyond that.

It's almost bothersome. It's not the enemy attacking me, the energy is pure and clean in every way like that. It's beautiful but I don't know what it IS. Should I give it to my guardian demon?

Feels like a ton of black powder compared to the matches I've been using, in terms of raw power. But I want to know what it is before I screw with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back