Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Warfare, Let’s hit The enemy they deserve

Draconi666

This is for those who are yet to be warriors of Satan.

Always by the way on doing RTRs in background is present thoughts more and more why it is done and etc., so I want to say few words on this for newer brothers and sisters.
—-
Duty and responsibility of every SS after a point is realised that things like RTRS are given to us,

Are here for saving our world from state of stagnation in nothingness.
—-
Responsibility is always on shoulders of those who are able to do it and has access to it, if it is not used, then one simply can not do what they can do, and life is wasted and the result affects the existence in a very painful way sometimes.

Especially where is ignorance and freedom of the world are concerned.
—-
In our case this is the enemy and their work upon our energy of the planet, their curses.
—-
Such a powerful responsibility in our hands of ablility of undoing these.
—-
So essentially FRTRs which is stated not once already are more important than our advancement, has place on top, for this reason:

This is the main key for our advancement, of the world and this is what opens gates for Spiritual Satanism to become able to instate justice upon our world and ourselves.
—-
The freedom reversing torah leters gives is ultimate freedom of spirit of the world and ourselves.
Every curse from torah or the bible is dismantled when hebrew letters are vibrated backwards, because all curses of enemy is made from Hebrew letters.
—-
This the core of who enemy is. Their alphabet, weakness and slavery of unknowing populace.
—-
The key of undoing this is in SS hands, more we do faster will be accomplished fixing of the world and ourselves.

“One Ritual a day keeps the jew away” I remember one of brothers said this, and this is true.
—-
How much struggling, opposition, resistance, endless fight, hitting a wall in advancement and seemings it is impossible to make breakthrough in meditations when certain point becomes almost reached.

All these are because of enemy curses.

They read Torah every week more than once, all over the world, xians amplifying this, blood spilling all over the place, and curses of billions are sent to us and only accumulates.

Now why it is so so important daily doing our FRTRs? Because of above. Because reversing it - takes this shit out, while enemy on a broader level curses us every day.

Every day we have to take some of it from ourselves and send them back portion of what they deserve.

This is complete war, after a point one understands this war is constant and continuous and not fighting for a day equals loosing.
—-
Power given to us by Gods is present so we would save ourselves and the world, by participating spiritual warfare, and freeing ourselves on a subconscious level in the mind of the people, the enemy, and from their Torah.

—-

This is our duty do do it. Result from this fight, accumulates in form of fruits for our meditations, freedom of expressing ourselves, taking off chains of ignorance and stupidity and freeing others from enemy prison on a higher level.
—-
Do you feel you want this? Then why not build yourself up, putting the armour, taking the sword, and start to slaughter the enemy on a most fundamental spiritual level? The level upon which they were destroying us for thousands of years?

Then going out and enjoy by looking at what you are creating with these FRTRs(?), and what kind of Satanic influence is being set in stone.
—-

Hail Satan!

—-

-Draconi666

Completely agreed, The Negative Influences and enemy Programs acts like a Swamp...a Swamp that is Slowing down Progressions and Advancement,of society and Individuals, on both the Spiritual and Material Level <

Draining said "Swamp", Would definitely make things Easier and It is Highly desirable to do So,Therefore Deserving of being Prioritized, For the time being...

...with all that said,each individual will still need to put effort in regards to Advancement and Building something New, in the Future...if no effort is put into that,Considerable Amounts of Advancement won't manifest Themselves, even if all kinds of Negative energies and influences Were completely Nullified <

yes
Completely agreed, The Negative Influences and enemy Programs acts like a Swamp...a Swamp that is Slowing down Progressions and Advancement,of society and Individuals, on both the Spiritual and Material Level <

Draining said "Swamp", Would definitely make things Easier and It is Highly desirable to do So,Therefore Deserving of being Prioritized, For the time being...

...with all that said,each individual will still need to put effort in regards to Advancement and Building something New, in the Future...if no effort is put into that,Considerable Amounts of Advancement won't manifest Themselves, even if all kinds of Negative energies and influences Were completely Nullified
Yes. Power needed for FRTRs has to be built with advancement, other way rituals will not manifest more powerfully if one is not advancing.

This is for those who are yet to be warriors of Satan.

Always by the way on doing RTRs in background is present thoughts more and more why it is done and etc., so I want to say few words on this for newer brothers and sisters.
—-
Duty and responsibility of every SS after a point is realised that things like RTRS are given to us,

Are here for saving our world from state of stagnation in nothingness.
—-
Responsibility is always on shoulders of those who are able to do it and has access to it, if it is not used, then one simply can not do what they can do, and life is wasted and the result affects the existence in a very painful way sometimes.

Especially where is ignorance and freedom of the world are concerned.
—-
In our case this is the enemy and their work upon our energy of the planet, their curses.
—-
Such a powerful responsibility in our hands of ablility of undoing these.
—-
So essentially FRTRs which is stated not once already are more important than our advancement, has place on top, for this reason:

This is the main key for our advancement, of the world and this is what opens gates for Spiritual Satanism to become able to instate justice upon our world and ourselves.
—-
The freedom reversing torah leters gives is ultimate freedom of spirit of the world and ourselves.
Every curse from torah or the bible is dismantled when hebrew letters are vibrated backwards, because all curses of enemy is made from Hebrew letters.
—-
This the core of who enemy is. Their alphabet, weakness and slavery of unknowing populace.
—-
The key of undoing this is in SS hands, more we do faster will be accomplished fixing of the world and ourselves.

“One Ritual a day keeps the jew away” I remember one of brothers said this, and this is true.
—-
How much struggling, opposition, resistance, endless fight, hitting a wall in advancement and seemings it is impossible to make breakthrough in meditations when certain point becomes almost reached.

All these are because of enemy curses.

They read Torah every week more than once, all over the world, xians amplifying this, blood spilling all over the place, and curses of billions are sent to us and only accumulates.

Now why it is so so important daily doing our FRTRs? Because of above. Because reversing it - takes this shit out, while enemy on a broader level curses us every day.

Every day we have to take some of it from ourselves and send them back portion of what they deserve.

This is complete war, after a point one understands this war is constant and continuous and not fighting for a day equals loosing.
—-
Power given to us by Gods is present so we would save ourselves and the world, by participating spiritual warfare, and freeing ourselves on a subconscious level in the mind of the people, the enemy, and from their Torah.

—-

This is our duty do do it. Result from this fight, accumulates in form of fruits for our meditations, freedom of expressing ourselves, taking off chains of ignorance and stupidity and freeing others from enemy prison on a higher level.
—-
Do you feel you want this? Then why not build yourself up, putting the armour, taking the sword, and start to slaughter the enemy on a most fundamental spiritual level? The level upon which they were destroying us for thousands of years?

Then going out and enjoy by looking at what you are creating with these FRTRs(?), and what kind of Satanic influence is being set in stone.
—-

Hail Satan!

—-

-Draconi666
Those who are here in the now ready to put in work are blessed souls. All of us are important remember that when you feel you are carrying the weight on your shoulders as you carry through.

I work multiple jobs manage to make time for 6hrs of meditation a day, 3 hrs for rtrs. so I know what it can be like handling a lot but juggling the weight and simply life easily will also come to those easily who has the heart and spirit. The will of a black Smith. Some of the best metals forged come with patience and sometimes time.

I just completed a war schedule myself. Seen some promising results n others didn't go the way I'd hope entirely. Only half. found a solution to get there next time. Now I am starting a new one since others are on, feeling the spirit.

Wish you all well, best of luck!
HAIL SATAN!!!

torah like bible and alquran right? yeah xian always like that more stranger again slime everyday with 1 day 7 time doing with different time

Those who are here in the now ready to put in work are blessed souls. All of us are important remember that when you feel you are carrying the weight on your shoulders as you carry through.

I work multiple jobs manage to make time for 6hrs of meditation a day, 3 hrs for rtrs. so I know what it can be like handling a lot but juggling the weight and simply life easily will also come to those easily who has the heart and spirit. The will of a black Smith. Some of the best metals forged come with patience and sometimes time.

I just completed a war schedule myself. Seen some promising results n others didn't go the way I'd hope entirely. Only half. found a solution to get there next time. Now I am starting a new one since others are on, feeling the spirit.

Wish you all well, best of luck!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Wow this is alot… you are comfortable with 6 hours of meditation?

Wow this is alot… you are comfortable with 6 hours of meditation?
Yeah. 3hrs morning, 3 hrs at night. It feels like a long stretch. One that you take early in the morning after waking up, that has your legs and body shaking. Except it's a stretch for my mind, body and soul. A period of rejuvenation. When I fall asleep and wake up, there is things I can feel under the surface energy wise that makes me feel off a little. A solid meditation session gives me more clarity, euphoria. Etc. Like a warmup to start my day as well.

Same thing after a long day. My brain gets tired from all the work. I notice a mental fog as it becomes harder to process sentences sometimes. I'll feel slightly lower energy wise. A good 3hrs completely resets it all for me.

I take multiple meditations and combine them in one. Pranayana, then void. Soul cleansing then circulate the cleansing energy for extra effect, chakra empowerment with energy breathing technique and chakra spinning, aura of protection.

I'll swap n make room for other things by playing with some of the numbers based off what I need and also what meditations i combine with others. Focusing most of my energy on one thing at a time and doing little for every thing else. Right now I'm still doing a huge cleaning phase so Ill hit my rosary with 108 beads 4x in the morning and 4x at night for cleansing alone and that is my biggest working for myself for example. When I'm done after 90 days I increase the reps of my protection stuff and lower the cleansing slightly. Etc.

If there was a chakra I noticed that kept getting weak or was completely blocked. I just give it the extra cleansing and attention directly for 90 days and rotate onto the next weakest part or thing I need.

If I noticed my mind sucked at concentrating. I just made sure to do things like trataka and void more. Starting a 90 day cycle and rotating between each cycle.

I've been doing it for years, slowly built up to the numbers. The only complaint I've ever had is when energy got stuck during my meditation or rituals when I was a beginner. Or when my mind started becoming more mentally active.. It at least gave me a clearer indication on what needed some work on my next project for myself. After being aware of any issue and making a plan, I then dedicated to fix it so the exprience was even better than before.

This is when I found these meditation were taking me deeper and deeper into bliss and the exprience itself because each new rotation i would start feeling something i didnt recall feeling last time ontop of adding more reps. The pressure on my back for example. I remember it felt like my back was shooting out energy as part of an extension of me and bringing it back in.. where as before it was only the main chakras, aura etc.. during the new cleansing rotation at the time i started experiencing all of it. it's something new everytime while i still feel each one prior. Like layers to an onion.

On days I have work i just wake up hrs before my actual shifts so I can get it all done. I told myself when I first started and began tasting divinity. It's easy not to make excuses by simply not making them and just doing. The euphoria and clarity that comes with it, reminds me it is not a chore but something very healing and beneficial for me. I went back to these memories if I ever found myself mentally discourage or w.e the case may be.

The only thing I really leave room for, for super flexible changes is my warfare schedule. On days I'm working I at least require 1hr from myself everyday. Days that I have off I do a max of about 3hrs. Days that I get off early same thing. I'll hit more if I have the free time just doing what I can. The rtrs too are very rewarding in their own way.
During my lunch break I do something small like some of the smaller rituals to the gods time from time if I feel I could personally put in more work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back