Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Soul Mate/Twin Soul

Blue Bow

I read a lot of new agey things about Soul Mates and finding 'the one' and what not and I'm just curious....is there really such thing as a soul mate? Is there really 'cosmic influences' that bring two people together...? That sort of thing.
I mean, it's clear that in life there's people you get along with and there's people you don't. People you love and people you only lust for. 
So yeah....thoughts?
Hail Satan Forever

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

how do I know if my soul is sold

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On su, marraskuuta 5, 2017 at 15:57, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   I read a lot of new agey things about Soul Mates and finding 'the one' and what not and I'm just curious....is there really such thing as a soul mate? Is there really 'cosmic influences' that bring two people together...? That sort of thing.
I mean, it's clear that in life there's people you get along with and there's people you don't. People you love and people you only lust for. 
So yeah....thoughts?
Hail Satan Forever

Ffs man: there is no such thing as ‘selling One’s Soul’. Referring to the dedication ritual, you would know if you constantly meditate. You feel a positive presence, either that of Father Satan or  one of his Demons. It is so positive and can be overwhelming. A demon may come to you or speak to you. There are many different ways on how to recognise the success of a dedication
Hail satan

All I do can is speak from my own experience. After about a year on JoS main group and other groups I met my wife here. We had answered each others posts but were just good friends.
One New Years even night after she turned 18 we decided to vid chat. After getting to know each other we decided regardless of our 37 year age difference we wanted to date which was her choice at first not mine. Now mind you this was a hard decision for me because all my previous wife's were my age. But we decided that if it was just our age difference we would do it anyway because we were in love.
When she finally moved to Alabama with me and we got married we realized more and more doing rituals with each other that we remember many past lives together and that we were soulmates living many lives together.
So yes I do believe in soulmates. Now we have had a very successful marriage for over five years now and have a four year old son together. What Father Satan puts together the world may not understand but Father Satan our Gods do.
Hail SatanInstrument of the Gods

Okay, thank you for your post. 
In my opinion, being with someone in many past lives would definitely classify as a 'Soul Mate'. 

Hail Satan Forever

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 02:45, Brian Gibbons bgibbons71@... [JoS4adults] <[email protected] wrote:
  All I do can is speak from my own experience. After about a year on JoS main group and other groups I met my wife here. We had answered each others posts but were just good friends.
One New Years even night after she turned 18 we decided to vid chat. After getting to know each other we decided regardless of our 37 year age difference we wanted to date which was her choice at first not mine. Now mind you this was a hard decision for me because all my previous wife's were my age. But we decided that if it was just our age difference we would do it anyway because we were in love.
When she finally moved to Alabama with me and we got married we realized more and more doing rituals with each other that we remember many past lives together and that we were soulmates living many lives together.
So yes I do believe in soulmates. Now we have had a very successful marriage for over five years now and have a four year old son together. What Father Satan puts together the world may not understand but Father Satan our Gods do.

Lol 

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 06:18, Lucius Himmler luciushimmler666@... [JoS4adults] <[email protected] wrote:
  Ffs man: there is no such thing as ‘selling One’s Soul’. Referring to the dedication ritual, you would know if you constantly meditate. You feel a positive presence, either that of Father Satan or  one of his Demons. It is so positive and can be overwhelming. A demon may come to you or speak to you. There are many different ways on how to recognise the success of a dedication
Hail satan

You welcome just my experience is all I share.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 7:10 AM, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   Okay, thank you for your post. 
In my opinion, being with someone in many past lives would definitely classify as a 'Soul Mate'. 

Hail Satan Forever

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 02:45, Brian Gibbons bgibbons71@... [JoS4adults] <[email protected] wrote:

I want to sell my soul how the money I have requested and whether it is possible that the amount will not be accepted

Hail Satan
On ma, marraskuuta 6, 2017 at 15:10, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   Okay, thank you for your post. 

Hail Satan Forever

You might wanna watch Indian tale about Shiva and Shakti :)

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 7:34 PM, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoS4adults] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

You don't sell your soul you dedicate your soul to Satan. It costs no money only dedication to Him.
Hail SatanInstrument of the Gods.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   You might wanna watch Indian tale about Shiva and Shakti :)

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 7:34 PM, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoS4adults] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back