Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sodomism

[email protected]

hi guys...i have a  friend name's alex and he is in spiritual satanism like me and deticated to satan but he likes sodomism  and he trusted me something...when he is in the wc he likes to put finger in his asshole and  pull out the shits from his asshole and he feels pleasant.he told me that is helps him in stress. I didn' judge him but is a demon that putting him doing this thing and why??????? at least he is washing his hands after that

Ooooookaaaaaaayyyyyy definitely that demon is NOT from Satan. Each to their own with fucked up fetishes but that's just plain SICK in all of the sense of the word, work out on finding that demon and destroy it before it's too late. He is falling into desillusion by an enemy entity pretending be benevolent, personally I would work with your friend as well if I were you.

First, you should not call yourself a Spiritual Satanist if you can associate the Gods with such disgusting behaviour. I'll assume that you're new to Spiritual Satanism, so read the joy of Satan website EXTENSIVELY. How you have read and understood the part about magic to be able to use it to get a lover, but you're still associating the Gods with degenerate shit like you haven't read about them on the site, I don't know.
And that friend of yours might be a kike. They are notorious for having fecal fetishes. Whatever he is, he's one messed up dude.

Either you're trolling or this 'friend' of yours is no spiritual Satanist, but a person with issues. Did you type this 'and he is a SS' to make it SEEM 'he' is a Satanist? Seems so. What does putting one's hand into one's ass have to do with SS? Oh, right, nothing.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <elladimitriou868@... wrote :

hi guys...i have a  friend name's alex and he is in spiritual satanism like me and deticated to satan but he likes sodomism  and he trusted me something...when he is in the wc he likes to put finger in his asshole and  pull out the shits from his asshole and he feels pleasant.he told me that is helps him in stress. I didn' judge him but is a demon that putting him doing this thing and why??????? at least he is washing his hands after that

Your mate is having a lend of you. 
On Saturday, 6 July 2019, 8:56:14 am AEST, elladimitriou868@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

How could a Daemon, who is thousands of years more advanced than us, be interested in stinky shit which comes out of someone's arsehole? If you mean sodomy, then there is nothing wrong with anal sex homosexuality, no matter how much the stinky, shit p00j00 wishes there was. You know that the prostate is able to be pleasured up the arsehole, and for some that alone can cause males to cum, but the subtle anti-Satanic nonsense here is the same as the subject of this topic - shit.

You don't know for sure any fetish is of the enemy a lot of them are from past lives and experiences in them. Unless it's harming someone in some way or non consentual or that is about degrading someone or self degradation leave the person alone. As an 8th house person some of the stuff I like is crazier than that but you always got to look into the meaning behind everything the psychological reasons. Is it positive uplifting connecting to the person or degrading and tearing the person or another down in intent and meaning. That will tell you if it's good or bad it's hard to tell with some stuff these days. To be honest I never heard of that one but seriously from what I read into it it depends on the idea behind it. I mean in the future this stuff will all be private and probably won't even be discussed much I think.

I just would strongly suggest not posting about stuff like this on here.

I'm sorry guys I didn't hear either about this kind of sodomy. My friend I know he hasn't issues but some stress and he is not dedicated a long time. He is 5 months only. But he to me that. It was socked to me. But if this is not normal and it's some kind of entity I must warn him... I don't want to put my finger in his asshole too.. I am sorry for that.

First, advice your friend to go to a psychologist. Track down the "demon" who is ordering that to your friend and destroy it if you need support you can reach someone for it freely... goddamit just... advice your friend to simply don't do that crap is utterly fucked up. If he wants some anal pleasure by stimulating the prostate that way, better do a damn enema first(stop until water comes out clean), clean entirely(hygiene is extremely important) then each to their own on pleasure.

But again like I mentioned, that demon is not from Satan in no single way. They are like those I once came into contact erroneously and when I made up so many excuses for not having astral intercourse the fucker throw shit at me, I had to clean myself astrally a fucking lot after destroying the entity. Those can transmit "astral STD" which is really disgusting energy that can make you extremely sick

Where will I find the demon of siding??? Someone told me about Baal but he is Satan's demon... I didn't find something else in Google suddenly. He did the same again. My friend is kinda sick. So weird.

Siding??And I think your misinformation problem stems from researching about Demons on Google. The JoS has accurate information about them, free from enemy BS and lies. Who did what again(your friend and his weird habit perhaps)?
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019, 3:10 am elladimitriou868@... [JoyofSatan666], <[email protected] wrote:
  Where will I find the demon of siding??? Someone told me about Baal but he is Satan's demon... I didn't find something else in Google suddenly. He did the same again. My friend is kinda sick. So weird.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back