Header Wallpaper

Since a couple weeks (I think?) of surya mantra meditation around trauma and hangups I have realized I need to quit looking at porn

Avatarknightofmoon1 min to read

I want my sexuality and mentality and soul to really heal and this seems to require staying away from triggers that will cause me to wanna binge on cuck porn for hours.

So earlier today September 25th I have vowed to stop looking at porn and avoid sites where such promiscuous women will advertise themselves especially with themes of offensive nature like “BNWO” so I gotta get rid of Twitter it feels like, delete everything off my phone.

With all that said…. Am I still healing if I do try to return to normal desires by reading something like femdom erotica? I read this one tale called ice queen and it felt like all the same feelings before I even watched porn long ago. Less time wasted, great pleasure, less shame it seems like. At the end of what a little of it I did read… I visualized a black haired lady that looked at me in poker face and whipped me til climax.

Is this still healing?

#1

Consuming porn creates an addiction in the long run. The safest thing is to not watch it, but it may be difficult to go from 100 to 0 in one day, so you can try to reduce the time, or look at softer kind of porns, like erotica.

For the position of the Temple of Zeus about the sexuality, read:

Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org

Avatar
knightofmoon
This is the targeted reply.

I think reading erotica has been helpful, day 4 and still not watching visual porn :) I am not going crazy for it either.