Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should Satanist say christmas?

acdavis1390

First, please do not be an asshole or smart aleck in responding to my question. I am geniuinely curious if its okay or not that a Satanist says merry christmas since "christ" is in there. I am fully aware that chirstmas is a pagan holiday and it is here because of our beloved Father. If Satanist shouldnt say that then please tell me what is more ideal. Thank you.Hail Satan!

It is important to recognize the traditions of our past, because you are honoring your Ancestors.  However, in Freeing and Empowering yourself, you should understand that you think for yourself and can do more what you want and not be bound by anyones idea of what to do, like what to celebrate. Do whatever you want, do whatever magick you want.  Black Magick is Justice, but not if you are following someone else against your own desires.  Should it be any different when doing a Celebration?  At Christmas time if you wish to feel good, to feel and bring joy then do so for yourself and not for someone else unless it is someone you wish to share it with. A true Satanist follows their own heart and mind, even amongst other Satanists.
On Dec 25, 2016, at 10:39 AM, "acdavis1390@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  First, please do not be an asshole or smart aleck in responding to my question. I am geniuinely curious if its okay or not that a Satanist says merry christmas since "christ" is in there. I am fully aware that chirstmas is a pagan holiday and it is here because of our beloved Father. If Satanist shouldnt say that then please tell me what is more ideal. Thank you.Hail Satan!

If given the chance, Yule is appropriate, not Xmas.

For social gatherings, to maintain safety and security, it is okay to say Xmas.

Do what is needed to be safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back