Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Should I we worried?

skater_girl_4_u

Alrite, my best friend China claims she keeps having vision or dreams of me being attacked by an angel with black hair and a REALLY long and sharp knife. But she also says the knife only touches my nose and he keeps saying "Damn she's protected!" In one of her visions that happened and before he tried to attack me a black shadow started to hug me, turning me into a weird glowing color.

What do ya'll think?
Should I be worried or scared?
Or should I even believe this? The way she acts and freaks out I kinda believe her..

you should not be worried freind all is well

it is all just in her mind, we must keep our wits about us and not take in to much false infomation, i have seen to much of our brothers fall this way, and become diluded and even start to make up thier own story

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:58:41 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Should I we worried?

Alrite, my best friend China claims she keeps having vision or dreams of me being attacked by an angel with black hair and a REALLY long and sharp knife. But she also says the knife only touches my nose and he keeps saying "Damn she's protected!" In one of her visions that happened and before he tried to attack me a black shadow started to hug me, turning me into a weird glowing color.

What do ya'll think?
Should I be worried or scared?
Or should I even believe this? The way she acts and freaks out I kinda believe her..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back