Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shaving, hair and skin care.

exarkuun1991

So, during the summer time it gets pretty warm, and as a result, I've enjoyed full body shaving during such time..it's pretty cold now though so I'm not. I am a hairy guy, but it makes a difference enough to notice..so..there's the question:
I'm looking for advice on full body shaving. I've succeeded with using an electric razor to trim it up, then straight edge razor to take it to the skin. Problem: that is a LONG time..electric razors suck and getting all curves and contours with a straight edge sucks too. There are options, but...the chemicals to burn the hair at the root don't work, and instead only burn my hands. Epilators exist that rip the hair out at the root, that's the one I might be going for, as waxing is costly and lasers are permanent. I don't want permanent hair removal..and no, chemo isn't an option. that'd be silly.
in addition to that, taking care of such bare skin and hair as well..I've read straight, raw, unprocessed (virgin) coconut oil/lotion is the way to go..does it work for both hair and skin?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back