Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Self-talk and Subvocalizations

Becky Davids

I have questions about any dangers that can occur from talking to myself (when alone in private) or subvocalizing (speaking "under my breath.")
I dedicated almost 10 years ago and felt that I was doing well, until recently when I've come under heavy attack by the enemy ... I have been having unbelievable experiences, and I've become confused regarding what messages are from the Powers of Hell, and what messages are from the enemy.
I've been experiencing blasphemous thoughts, seeing and hearing things I never experienced before, and it seems as though the enemy is trying to either make me betray Father Satan, or make me believe that I've already done so.
I would really appreciate it if HPS Maxine would respond to this post, especially regarding infallible methods of getting accurate communication from the Powers of Hell ... is there any way to ensure that I receive accurate communication that cannot be garbled or confused by the enemy?
I've been studying the JOS website, and I've been unable to answer these questions on my own ... but now I'm wondering if I've advanced to a level that is considered "by invitation only", and perhaps I'm being tested in this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back