Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic tattoo

I'm getting the sigil of baphomet and an inverted cross on my left hand. Plus HAIL ENKI along my fingers. (a letter each finger)

Meditate on the decision. Which satanic symbol do you feel easily drawn to? What does that particular symbol mean to you?
Depending on the meaning it has to you, you'll be able to decide where you want it tattooed. If the symbol means protection, it could be placed on your biceps or back of neck or upper back, even outer thighs. If you feel like the symbol brings you to a sense of home, you could place it on your lower back or abdomen. If it denotes pleasure; lower back, abdomen, inner thighs, buttocks. Just some ideas :)

Hello brother,

As it was mentioned in a previous post, it is not a good idea. A lot of doctors around the world are Jewish, so have in mind that when they see this, you might not receive such a good treatment. Also, depending on where you are doing it and how obvious it is that you are a satanist, you may have problems even with your job or going to the sea for a swim.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

This is an interesting question.  And I'm simply giving you my own personal opinion.  It's really totally up to you what art you have permanently applied to your skin.  I thought about this too.  I've had things happen in my life and wanted to convey that message through a tattoo.  I know their is some totally awesome and downright cool artists out there that can pull this off with spectacular results.  It really depends on how long you've been practicing Spiritual Satanism and how long you've thought about getting a tattoo to convey that message or to make that statement.  Once you learn Satanic Magick and really start to get a command of the truth (if you haven't already), you will inevitably be faced with situations where its important to remain anonymous.  There are times when you're not going to want to advertise, but blend in.  I like the idea of just making that statement too, but realized that in doing Satan's work, I may need to blend in with the enemy.  Just a thought.  

Attachments :
<ol>20141114_162657.jpg</ol>I have several tattoos on my body, and most of them have satanic meaning. My first one was father satan as enki/the water bearer holding a vase with his sigil engraved on it, feeding water to two fishes, also refering to the pisces era transiting to aquarius. Here tatto is very common and almost everyone you see in the street has one or more tattos visible

I had four Satanic sigils (of the Gods) tattooed on my inner wrists before, but I always felt like I needed to cover them up. I ended up wearing long sleeves in the summertime. Luckily I got the proper treatment in hospitals and walk-in clinics (which always had a Jewish doctor in them) but it made me feel really uncomfortable to expose my tattoos, just in case someone in the medical profession DID recognize them and treated me differently or not fairly. At the least, it could be worse. I am lucky it didn't get to that.
I have since recently covered up both arms with other Satanic tattoos that were not sigils and not obviously Satanic, but they remind me of the Gods. The sigils have been covered over and done over by different tattoos, by an extremely talented tattoo artist. I am grateful but it cost a lot of money. Now I wear long sleeves in the summertime to prevent the tattoos from fading from the sunlight, or I wear sunscreen on them if I am at the beach.
Just weigh your decision carefully, should you choose to get tats. There's no going back, and like another member said, I would prefer to blend in then to stand out with Satanic tattoos. 
It could also affect your ability to get jobs or keep them, depending on what field you go into. Remember that.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:35 AM, "webchapelext@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you who all reply. Hail satan

its my choice I chose Father Satan since I found the truth.make yours too

On Friday, November 14, 2014 6:12 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your choice.

I want to throw this out here as an idea....if you want Satanic symbols on your skin, but are worried about being caught....why not draw on your skin? Or paint with skin-safe materials? That way, if you have to remove it, or the art's not quite up to your ideals, removal is as easy as soap and water. I can imagine it would be a great way to focus on your intention and/or commune with the god/dess whose sigil you are drawing.

Hail Satan!

I have a tattoo that I designed myself that incorporates a dragon, snake and goat around a pentagram (point down of course) resting atop Lucifers sigil that extends across my entire back, from my bum up to my neck. It is not visible unless I have my shirt off but still signifies where my loyalties lie...

HAIL SATAN!

There's also some other things like henna which is like henna tattoos I use it all the time to draw symbols and now one notices or I can just wash it off with soap

I have a satanic tattoo as well, at first peak, it does not seem like a satanic one. But, it is. And those who are dedicated will know, of course there is a big risk the wrong person understand it. I will admit I get a little uncomfortable showing it, but I would never in my entire life cover it up with another tattoo or remove it.

I love it, as it makes people start to think big time. Because they don't understand it, or they believe it has another meaning. It makes people think deep.

And I love it for the meaning of it and what it represents.

Though, I will not show it here. And I am also planning on a full sleeve dedicated to satanism. In mystical matters of course.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back