Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Ritual

bromj024

Hello, i wish to devote my soul to Satan but i am unsure about one sentence of the 'Joy of Satan' website. It says that I must bath due to respect. My question is, is it perfectly fine to shower? or must it specifically be a bath?

Hahaha Are you kidding me? For me you could do which ever you want... Lol
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 7:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Ritual

Hello, i wish to devote my soul to Satan but i am unsure about one sentence of the 'Joy of Satan' website. It says that I must bath due to respect. My question is, is it perfectly fine to shower? or must it specifically be a bath?

To the best of my knowledge I believe it says bathe and not bath. So whatever is more easy for you whether it be shower or bath just do it and get on with the ritual. All that matters is that you are clean and presentable and are bringing the right intentions into this working.

Best Wishes

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bromj024" <bromj024@... wrote:

You need to Bathe. Bathe with an "e" on the end of it. You can either take a Bath or Shower, just so long as you Bathe. Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 7:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Ritual

I'm really sure that it is fine to shower. I to shower. I wish I had a bath to bathe in lol. The good old days lol

But yeah. Shower is good. As long as u are clean and shiny XD
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back