Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Hymn

lucius_montague

Forces of the Inferno come,Welcome me into thy home.Battles rage o're Heavens and Earth.Make me thine soldier at every birth.
Hail to those of the Black Sun,Rest not till the victory's won!Adversary Jews be bound,As our hymns of triumph sound!
Doth from Father forth we come,To make all realms our kingdom.Boundless shall our kingdom be,Lasting through all eternities!
Brightly doth does Lucifer shine!Glorious is his light, divine.Nothing can o're-cloud his light,Ever be our faith thus bright!
~Lucius Montague

I really liked it, I added it to my site Satanic Beauty

<e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, July 27, 2015 12:46 AM, "dark.prince29@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Forces of the Inferno come,Welcome me into thy home.Battles rage o're Heavens and Earth.Make me thine soldier at every birth.
Hail to those of the Black Sun,Rest not till the victory's won!Adversary Jews be bound,As our hymns of triumph sound!
Doth from Father forth we come,To make all realms our kingdom.Boundless shall our kingdom be,Lasting through all eternities!
Brightly doth does Lucifer shine!Glorious is his light, divine.Nothing can o're-cloud his light,Ever be our faith thus bright!
~Lucius Montague

Its REALLY beautiful...
hail all hell
On 27 Jul 2015 08:46, "dark.prince29@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
~Lucius Montague

Thank you so much I can feel it in every part part of my body ,i love this hymn, hail satan hail satan hail satan, forever serving our God 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
~Lucius Montague

Thank you so much Teloc Vovim, for adding it to the website. I wish we had an E-group just for posting Hymns, Odes and poems. Until the day I will continue to post them here.

Your welcome, creativity is so important.  <em>"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Monday, July 27, 2015 2:36 PM, "dark.prince29@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you so much Teloc Vovim, for adding it to the website. I wish we had an E-group just for posting Hymns, Odes and poems. Until the day I will continue to post them here.

Really great poem. I enjoyed reading it immensely.HS/88!

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:33 PM, "dark.prince29@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

~Lucius Montague

Oh God how great you are. With you I'm always free As your warrior im always humbled to serve you I'm greatfull always for the joy you bring in my heart when I'm sad And the courage you bring when I'm weakening You are my true friend and my father Hail lucifer As your warrior 666 is the chain that runs my system In the entire body I'm indeed so greatfull to be your child Make me stronger so that I can fulfill my commitments as your warrior. Hail satan hail satan hail satan Hail ezazel and all the gods of all regions Let Lucifer shine Siege satan 
  Thank you so much I can feel it in every part part of my body ,i love this hymn, hail satan hail satan hail satan, forever serving our God 
~Lucius Montague

Thank you so much for this prayer, I love it! I would love to become Lucifer's slave and servant. I would love to serve him for the rest of my life.Is there somewhere I could sign up and become one of Lucifer's followers? Thank you. HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN! All praise and honor to you my LORD!  Jim Fischer

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:51 AM, kwyjoe@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Oh God how great you are. With you I'm always free As your warrior im always humbled to serve you I'm greatfull always for the joy you bring in my heart when I'm sad And the courage you bring when I'm weakening You are my true friend and my father Hail lucifer As your warrior 666 is the chain that runs my system In the entire body I'm indeed so greatfull to be your child Make me stronger so that I can fulfill my commitments as your warrior. Hail satan hail satan hail satan Hail ezazel and all the gods of all regions Let Lucifer shine Siege satan 
~Lucius Montague

We'll you have to sturdy this website well  www.joyofsatan.org&nbsp; Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Thank you so much for this prayer, I love it! I would love to become Lucifer's slave and servant. I would love to serve him for the rest of my life.Is there somewhere I could sign up and become one of Lucifer's followers? Thank you. HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN! All praise and honor to you my LORD!  Jim Fischer

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:51 AM, kwyjoe@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
~Lucius Montague

You have the wrong idea, Father Satan does not want slavish worship, if you want to be one of us, go to www.joyofsatan.org and dedicate your soul to him. By doing this you have to meditate and participate in spiritual warfare.

<td val[/IMG]I love this it's a beautiful poem/hymn. It seems to me from looking at posts that their are many Spiritual Satanists gifted in the arts, which makes me happy and proud to be a Satanist (well I'm happy and proud to be a satanist period lol) I like writing poetry and doing art and such but am still learning and have tons of room to advance, and I seem to be suffering from writers block at the moment. If I ever get to write a poem or do artwork I'm going to share it and hopefully it'll be good. But thanks for sharing it's beautiful and inspiring and I just love it!!

Hail Satan!!!!
On Aug 18, 2015, 7:39:14 AM, kwyjoe@... [HellsArmy666] wrote: Oh God how great you are. With you I'm always free As your warrior im always humbled to serve you I'm greatfull always for the joy you bring in my heart when I'm sad And the courage you bring when I'm weakening You are my true friend and my father Hail lucifer As your warrior 666 is the chain that runs my system In the entire body I'm indeed so greatfull to be your child Make me stronger so that I can fulfill my commitments as your warrior. Hail satan hail satan hail satan Hail ezazel and all the gods of all regions Let Lucifer shine Siege satan
~Lucius Montague
[/TD]

Love it!! We're a small team, and it's uplifting to have you guys share our love and devotion to Beloved Satan!

Heil Satan!

Reign the Family of Hell & Lucifer !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back