Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Funeral Ceremony

Demonic Era

What is the Satanic Funeral ceremony? I didnt read about it anywhere. I live in a fuckin christian country (though there's no official religion here *yeay!*) and I wouldnt like to be burried like xtian. Im damn afraid of it. Should I follow ancient pagan traditions or theres a special ritual in satanism? (im nor going to die yet lol just worrying about my future). I live in Lithuania - the last paganic country in Europe, so pagan religion didnt die here. Devil is very important in panteon. Myself, am a dedicated satanist.

I don't believe there is such a thing, mainly because the whole
point of Spiritual Satanism is to become as the Gods (immortal).

But, as someone who worked at a funeral home I can tell you that
you do not have to be buried like a xian. The safest way to ensure
this is to go to a local funeral home (make sure it's a reputable
one, there's been a lot of scamming when it comes to pre-arrangements
these days) and set up a contract. You can specify exactly how you
want to be buried or cremated. Of course you'll have to pay upfront
when you do this. I don't know what country your from, but where I'm
at, direct cremation costs a little over a thousand dollars, and
a direct burial costs close to two thousand. If you can't do this,
then just let your family know how you would like to be buried or
cremated in the event of your death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Demonic Era" <demonic.era666@... wrote:

What is the Satanic Funeral ceremony? I didnt read about it anywhere. I live in a fuckin christian country (though there's no official religion here *yeay!*) and I wouldnt like to be burried like xtian. Im damn afraid of it. Should I follow ancient pagan traditions or theres a special ritual in satanism? (im nor going to die yet lol just worrying about my future). I live in Lithuania - the last paganic country in Europe, so pagan religion didnt die here. Devil is very important in panteon. Myself, am a dedicated satanist.

the satanic funeral is a very sacred and important coremonie. it is the last rite we have on this earth so should be taken very seriously... although there is variations in how its performed.. its is still very important ... al of them...i know alot of people in here dont like it.. honestly i dont care.. but there's a levayen one and then theres one in the black book of satan..the one in the black book is the one i have chosen... its called the dieing rite..  but yea wich ever one u feel comfortable with. is coo.. just be sure u feels comfortable with it.....   ~king~twiggy~~

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 1:28:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Funeral Ceremony

As Spiritual Satanism isn't a religion, there isn't really a set way to set the dead on their voyage.
Personally, I want to be burned on a Viking ship.

Goy Svaroga!
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 12:28:36 AM

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Actually, Spiritual Satanism IS a religion, thats the definition of religion, spirituality and empowering your soul. No stupid dogmas or laws, which reveal the 3 so-called religions to be political programs with NO spirituality whatsoever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... wrote:

As Spiritual Satanism isn't a religion, there isn't really a set way to set the dead on their voyage.

Personally, I want to be burned on a Viking ship.

Goy Svaroga!

Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 12:28:36 AM

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

I know that I'm trying to bring an old topic back to life, but meh. Dear friend, I'm too, a Lithuanian XD I would post this in Lithuanian, but since it's an English group, I should go with the rules. I, too, haven't heard that there's a Satanic Funeral ceremony. You see, I may sound naive, but I don't plan to die in this lifetime XD I'm sure that both Father and your Guardian Demon will protect you from any accidents. But if you are thinking about one of he possible outcomes of the future... You should think about your relatives. Are they really xian and would they consider burying you with all the pompastic sh*t and whatnot? If yes, try hinting to them that you are an 'atheist'. Since most Lithuanians tend to go with the last wishes of their relatives (I noticed that most of us love traditions XD), tell them what should they do if you were to die. Should they bury you, cremate you etc. You can always go with the ancient pagan traditions, because they are pure and go with our Satanic ways. But, as I said, don't think about dying yet! There are quite a lot of meditations and even the Godhead waiting for you!

i agree amaya! dying should not be an option for any true satanist!...well if unfortunately we would find spiritual satanism if we are like in very old age..
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:03:34 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Funeral Ceremony

I know that I'm trying to bring an old topic back to life, but meh. Dear friend, I'm too, a Lithuanian XD I would post this in Lithuanian, but since it's an English group, I should go with the rules. I, too, haven't heard that there's a Satanic Funeral ceremony. You see, I may sound naive, but I don't plan to die in this lifetime XD I'm sure that both Father and your Guardian Demon will protect you from any accidents. But if you are thinking about one of he possible outcomes of the future... You should think about your relatives. Are they really xian and would they consider burying you with all the pompastic sh*t and whatnot? If yes, try hinting to them that you are an 'atheist'. Since most Lithuanians tend to go with the last wishes of their relatives (I noticed that most of us love traditions XD), tell them what should they do if you were to die. Should they bury you, cremate you etc. You can always go with the ancient pagan traditions, because they are pure and go with our Satanic ways. But, as I said, don

<td val[/IMG]My wife and I have stated in our will no religious ceremonies when we die.We are to be cremated and thrown in the nearest body of water. I do suggest though,that if anyone come from a xian family,that you make it plain in your will too.To late after you are physically gone.That would be a disgrace to have a xtian burial,in my opinion.If it wasn't for our will,my family would do it in a heart beat.Than I would have to come back and haunt their asses.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 4/6/11, Amaya <amaya.nonakama@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 2:16 PM

I know that I'm trying to bring an old topic back to life, but meh. Dear friend, I'm too, a Lithuanian XD I would post this in Lithuanian, but since it's an English group, I should go with the rules. I, too, haven't heard that there's a Satanic Funeral ceremony. You see, I may sound naive, but I don't plan to die in this lifetime XD I'm sure that both Father and your Guardian Demon will protect you from any accidents. But if you are thinking about one of he possible outcomes of the future... You should think about your relatives. Are they really xian and would they consider burying you with all the pompastic sh*t and whatnot? If yes, try hinting to them that you are an 'atheist'. Since most Lithuanians tend to go with the last wishes of their relatives (I noticed that most of us love traditions XD), tell them what should they do if you were to die. Should they bury you, cremate you etc. You can always go with the ancient pagan traditions, because they are pure and go with our Satanic ways. But, as I said, don't think about dying yet! There are quite a lot of meditations and even the Godhead waiting for you!

[/TD]

LOL Brian! :)
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:40:39 pm
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic Funeral Ceremony

My wife and I have stated in our will no religious ceremonies when we die.We are to be cremated and thrown in the nearest body of water. I do suggest though,that if anyone come from a xian family,that you make it plain in your will too.To late after you are physically gone.That would be a disgrace to have a xtian burial,in my opinion.If it wasn't for our will,my family would do it in a heart beat.Than I would have to come back and haunt their asses.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 4/6/11, Amaya <amaya.nonakama@... wrote:

Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 2:16 PM

I know that I'm trying to bring an old topic back to life, but meh. Dear friend, I'm too, a Lithuanian XD I would post this in Lithuanian, but since it's an English group, I should go with the rules. I, too, haven't heard that there's

I want to be mummified. Once the ancient process is totally rediscovered, I want that for myself. I wouldn't need an expensive sarcophagus. Maybe I could carve it myself. I'm playing around with alot of ideas here.

But if the magnum opus is performed, the body doesn't die correct? Or is it the soul that becomes a god? Both?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

the satanic funeral is a very sacred and important coremonie. it is the last rite we have on this earth so should be taken very seriously... although there is variations in how its performed.. its is still very important ... al of them...i know alot of people in here dont like it.. honestly i dont care.. but there's a levayen one and then theres one in the black book of satan..the one in the black book is the one i have chosen... its called the dieing rite..  but yea wich ever one u feel comfortable with. is coo.. just be sure u feels comfortable with it.....

~king~twiggy~~

Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 1:28:36 AM

the body doesnt die. why are satanists up here talking about dying and being mummified? lol remember if u are a true satanist dying shouldnt be an option. atleast it isnt for me.
Date: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:24:56 am

I want to be mummified. Once the ancient process is totally rediscovered, I want that for myself. I wouldn't need an expensive sarcophagus. Maybe I could carve it myself. I'm playing around with alot of ideas here.

But if the magnum opus is performed, the body doesn't die correct? Or is it the soul that becomes a god? Both?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

the satanic funeral is a very sacred and important coremonie. it is the last rite we have on this earth so should be taken very seriously... although there is variations in how its performed.. its is still very important ... al of them...i know alot of people in here dont like it.. honestly i dont care.. but there's a levayen one and then theres one in the black book of satan..the one in the black book is the one i have chosen... its called the dieing rite..  but yea wich ever one u feel comfortable with. is coo.. just be sure u feels comfortable with it.....

~king~twiggy~~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back