Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sanatana Dharma

Hey Zeus Kristos

New to this forum and looking to find out more about early Satanism beliefs such as the Sanatana Dharma. If you guys could point me in the right direction to find right books/pdfs that would be great.

Also I'd like to learn the different between old school Satanism verse the New Age. I find alot of the teachers of New Age stuff on Youtube and other sites to come off as system goons trying to convince people to "Trust the Plan" like QAnon/Operation Trust/ Insert Organized Abraham Religions here.

Hey Zeus Kristos said:
New to this forum and looking to find out more about early Satanism beliefs such as the Sanatana Dharma. If you guys could point me in the right direction to find right books/pdfs that would be great.

Also I'd like to learn the different between old school Satanism verse the New Age. I find alot of the teachers of New Age stuff on Youtube and other sites to come off as system goons trying to convince people to "Trust the Plan" like QAnon/Operation Trust/ Insert Organized Abraham Religions here.

Welcome. I would change the name Kristos only did find xtian sources.

Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

New Age "Kundalini" Experiences
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24144

You can use the search to find more info

Hey Zeus Kristos said:

Read joyofsatan.org

Hey Zeus Kristos said:

satanisgod.org

New age stuff is garbage

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back