Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual

jacobSS

3 questions.
What if anyone catch you doing a ritual? What to do?
When is to vibrate the name of the deities we are honoring, I vibrate like silabs is this ok?, not letter by letter like the runes, i fell retarded doing so

Before you start the rituals, make sure you are in a safe place so you don't get caught. Lock the door or whatever you think so that no one can disturb you. The rituals are very clarifying. Study them well.

Before you start the rituals, make sure you are in a safe place so you don't get caught. Lock the door or whatever you think so that no one can disturb you. The rituals are very clarifying. Study them well.
Ok but imagine if you can't have so much privacy or someone might be listen to you, is it safe?

3 questions.
What if anyone catch you doing a ritual? What to do?
When is to vibrate the name of the deities we are honoring, I vibrate like silabs is this ok?, not letter by letter like the runes, i fell retarded doing so
If you don't have enough privacy and you fear someon could often interrupt you, you can create an astral temple and practice your rituals there till your situation changes ⬇️

You can put music to cover the sound of your voice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back