Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reincarnation

necrodragon67

I'm a bit curious about how reincarnation happens. I'm still fairly new so I have yet to do anything regarding the contact of any demons.
Has anyone ever asked any such related question?
I was wondering if at the end of life your soul simply auto-searches for a new life to merge or if the soul can simply reside in the spirit world along with demons or other souls.

All of those scenarios Necrodragon, could happen.

However, if a soul is bound to the "enemy", say the juddaic god, and the reptilians, it could be consumed in the "all" and such. Perhaps losing all identity in the next incarnation. The enemy uses this energy to feed upon the individual. The humans.

There is a reason they have let humans flourish so long, and soul harvest is one of them, IMO. I can't explain it much better.

I talked once with an Indian friend of mine. He said that the soul DOES in fact "choose" a blood line to follow in its next incarnation.

And our souls choose bodies only those that which can resonate with the strength of the soul energy.

As for where WE go, those of us who are strong spiritually and are of the legion of Enki, we are sent back to our original home, Duat, or Valhalla, or something like it, according to our soul home, and our allegiance to which gods....namely our Enki, and the legions of Hell.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "necrodragon67" <animedragon67@... wrote:

I'm a bit curious about how reincarnation happens. I'm still fairly new so I have yet to do anything regarding the contact of any demons.
Has anyone ever asked any such related question?
I was wondering if at the end of life your soul simply auto-searches for a new life to merge or if the soul can simply reside in the spirit world along with demons or other souls.

I am pretty sure humans can only reincarnate as humans because of the DNA. :) From: derikgsthreesixs23 <derikgsthreesixs23@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 10:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reincarnation

Can humans reincarnate as animals? And can they be ETs in past lives, like from other planets?

No, since there are new souls being born.
Απο: bentheambassador <bentheambassador@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 9:13 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Ιουνίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Reincarnation

due to reincarnation shouldn't there be fixed population on the Earth?

how are souls born? or come from??
Someone once said, nothing comes from nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Στάλθηκε: 9:13 μ.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 3 Ιουνίου 2013

From part of Satan's own soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

They come from the universe and the lifeforce there obviously. The universe do expands so you may know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

I Just have a quick question about something. Im confused about your zodiac sign. If I had a previous life but say I was born an aquarius or some other sign and this life I'm born a scorpio what does that mean. Would you always be born under the same sign or is it temporary traits just as you have this body. When you die do you remain a scorpio or is it irrelevant what sign you were born as. And also I thought I read something about your DNA being unique and you keep the frequency of it forever so how does that fit into being reincarnated and taking on DNA traits from your family. Lastly, I just want to say I'm thankful for what Ive learned from SS and my love and appreciation goes out to all the real ones out there

Yes, to an extent. With the amount of race mixing that goes on these days, you're bound to have some different blood in you. But on a factor of Aryan, Asian, Black, etc, you will remain the same throughout the incarnations.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hey everyone, I'd like some information about what a godhead is and when I die and reincarnate, will I still know father satan and continue to improve myself? Thank you for your time.

Godhead is spiritual and physical perfection. It is when we have balanced all our elements, have fully empowered our chakras etc and we have reached the level of the Gods and we are immortal.This is the purpose of Humanity. When people die and reincarnate they do not have memories of their past lives but their past lives influence them either way through their subconscious and the residues that exist in their souls. If you die and reincarnate, depending in what kind of family you'll be born, you will most likely not know of Satan from the start by will eventually learn the truth like you did in this lifetime. :)

Στις 10:55 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey everyone, I'd like some information about what a godhead is and when I die and reincarnate, will I still know father satan and continue to improve myself? Thank you for your time.

Hi guys me again...

Listen... Can anyone please help shed some light on something for me?

I, last year December 2015, was given the greatest fucking gift of all! It was a pet, the cutest little ball of joy! I came to realize a couple days after receiving her and going through the JOS site that she is in fact my familiar. Through my more recent meditations I've had a feeling of something... This past Saturday, my girlfriend and I were at lunch and I passed a joking comment about my mother who died nine years ago... No sooner were the words out of my mouth, I looked at my familiar and she gave me this look... It was a look I am very familiar with... It's as if she was staring at me with a mothers love in her eyes saying that she was here...

What I'm asking is... Is it somehow possible for my familiar to be the reincarnation of my mother??? There was a bond between us before she left and now even before this realization I felt that bond with my familiar. Also before this, for some years now before I got her, I'd been asking to see my mother again... Could this really be possible???

Thanks in advance!

Hail Satan forever!
Hail Lucifuge!

I believe that your mother could have merged consciousness with the cat, or have been invoked into the cat.  So yes, it could be a message from your mother. :)

It depends. It can take idk 1 day, 1 week or 100 years etc. But most of the souls reincarnate pretty quick because it's pretty boring to be dead. You can't eat or sleep or spiritualy progress etc. Some of the souls don't reincarnate and just disepare ..lost in univers.. lol it's actually sad.

Souls of xian filth etc. are consumed after death and wither away. Powerful non-satanic souls might find a way to reincarnate on their own (time needed varies). Satanist souls are kept in duat, and can choose when and where to reincarnate. Until then, they are sustained with energy from father satan and the gods.
-Shael
On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 12:04, elements elements elements342@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   How long does a soul take to reincarnate?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Thanks for the response.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Souls of xian filth etc. are consumed after death and wither away. Powerful non-satanic souls might find a way to reincarnate on their own (time needed varies). Satanist souls are kept in duat, and can choose when and where to reincarnate. Until then, they are sustained with energy from father satan and the gods.
-Shael
  How long does a soul take to reincarnate?

Actually, it often takes a very long time before you reincarnate. 

It can easily take more than a few hundred years and even thousand years before you reincarnate again. 

This is why it is so important you spiritually advance, because during the time you are in the astral your soul is unable to do anything and unless you have sufficient spiritual power and advanced your soul enough you can simply dissipate over the years and be too weak to reincarnate when it is your time. 

Also, there are many sources claiming people that are alive today have lived hundreds or even thousands of lives over many thousands of years, blah blah blah.. Most souls that are incarnated today have either lived one life time before or are completely fresh souls with no prior lives. 

Very rarely do you have souls that have lived more than 2 lives in the past and even more rarely 3+. 

Because most people would either have dissipate long before they had a chance to incarnate for a 4th time due to never advancing spiritually or people who do live for that many life times have already ascended to the godhead and do not need to stay here any longer in that way. 

It definitly takes longer than a day or a month before you can reincarnate again. Most likely much longer than simply a hundred years. So try to do your best to reach the Godhead in this life, because if you don't you'll be in for a long haul of stagnation and incredible boredom... 

Voice, perhaps you should provide a source regarding the "rarely 3+ lives" and such. Cuz doesn't make much sense, especially without any source
On Dec 12, 2016, at 19:58, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Actually, it often takes a very long time before you reincarnate. 

It can easily take more than a few hundred years and even thousand years before you reincarnate again. 

This is why it is so important you spiritually advance, because during the time you are in the astral your soul is unable to do anything and unless you have sufficient spiritual power and advanced your soul enough you can simply dissipate over the years and be too weak to reincarnate when it is your time. 

Also, there are many sources claiming people that are alive today have lived hundreds or even thousands of lives over many thousands of years, blah blah blah.. Most souls that are incarnated today have either lived one life time before or are completely fresh souls with no prior lives. 

Very rarely do you have souls that have lived more than 2 lives in the past and even more rarely 3+. 

Because most people would either have dissipate long before they had a chance to incarnate for a 4th time due to never advancing spiritually or people who do live for that many life times have already ascended to the godhead and do not need to stay here any longer in that way. 

It definitly takes longer than a day or a month before you can reincarnate again. Most likely much longer than simply a hundred years. So try to do your best to reach the Godhead in this life, because if you don't you'll be in for a long haul of stagnation and incredible boredom... 

My apologies. Actually, I stand corrected Ljóss. 
This was my own conclusion after reading on the subject of reincarnation on the JoS, but I just went and re-read some of the posts of HP HC and Maxine on this subject and realized what I said about reincarnation taking very long is not correct. 

I need to study that subject a lot more. 

My apologies for sharing misinformation... That was not my intention. 

Much appreciated. Just want to make sure we're all on the same page :) you double checked it, realized the wrong, no harm done :)
On Dec 14, 2016, at 20:08, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
This was my own conclusion after reading on the subject of reincarnation on the JoS, but I just went and re-read some of the posts of HP HC and Maxine on this subject and realized what I said about reincarnation taking very long is not correct. 

it would make sense for me
having never felt like I belonged anywhere until very recently in life, I am apt to believe some people spend awhile in the beforelife before being born again

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:43 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Recently I woke up from a dream. I was in a forest which was my home. I must have had a small cabin there but can only recall the atmosphere of the forest which was very serene and protective. It felt like I lived there far away from any civilization and felt so much at home in this place, despite being all by myself. I have moved a lot in my life, always in search for a home. I have a strong need for that, yet I still don't know where this place could be in this dimension here. As someone in this thread here mentioned Valhalla, I wonder if this forest could be my Valhalla after this life time. Does any of you have an insight about this?

Thank you! (not sure if brother or sister)

We are all here to learn from each other, and to correct each other if people are mistaken. 

There's so much material on the JoS and affiliated websites, even though I've spend quite some time reading already during my 2 years as a dedicated SS, I'm still finding new sermons and articles to read. 

For people that are interested, here are a couple of sermons of the HP's on the subject of Reincarnation (and related topics) 
The afterlife and reincarnation (fully explained):
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7307.html#p34957

Dealing with astral entities series, all parts so far: (highly recommend reading this, seriously, it's filled with incredible information and even if you already understand much of this, it's still a true treasure) 

Part 1:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic ... 6797bb08bbPart 2:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post75628.html#p75628
Part 3:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post76314.html#p76314
Part 4 (1/2):http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post78710.html#p78710
Part 4 (2/2):http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post85609.html#p85609

There are more topics on this, written about by HP Don and HP Maxine, they are all important. Just do some digging on the forum and you can find them. I've linked the above topics by HC because they are recent and are filled with lots of information that wasn't spoken about in depth much before. The older sermons by HP Don and HP Maxine tie into this though ofcourse. 

Hail Satan!

I think that some people rather than have lived a thousand lives maybe instead while they were dead have stayed around the humans they've been or around a certain place for a while and maybe what you picked up from those places while you were dead is what you'd sometimes see or remember during your time back alive..

I can imagine that being possible to remember for a soul..

I'm a male lol
On Dec 16, 2016, at 13:52, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you! (not sure if brother or sister)

We are all here to learn from each other, and to correct each other if people are mistaken. 

There's so much material on the JoS and affiliated websites, even though I've spend quite some time reading already during my 2 years as a dedicated SS, I'm still finding new sermons and articles to read. 

For people that are interested, here are a couple of sermons of the HP's on the subject of Reincarnation (and related topics) 
The afterlife and reincarnation (fully explained):
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7307.html#p34957

Dealing with astral entities series, all parts so far: (highly recommend reading this, seriously, it's filled with incredible information and even if you already understand much of this, it's still a true treasure) 

Part 1:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic ... 6797bb08bbPart 2:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post75628.html#p75628
Part 3:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post76314.html#p76314
Part 4 (1/2):http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post78710.html#p78710
Part 4 (2/2):http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post85609.html#p85609

There are more topics on this, written about by HP Don and HP Maxine, they are all important. Just do some digging on the forum and you can find them. I've linked the above topics by HC because they are recent and are filled with lots of information that wasn't spoken about in depth much before. The older sermons by HP Don and HP Maxine tie into this though ofcourse. 

Hail Satan!

I don't know if are we to choose or Satan. It's certainly not random. You can only be reincarnated into your own race and the most compatible genes are chosen to match the metagenics of your soul.
Also not everyone gets reincarnated. As the soul is not immortal and it's expensive to keep it alive in the astral, the souls of SS are sheltered by the Gods on their planet. When Satan decides to, you are reincarnated. Many people in this age won't survive another incarnation and their soul energy will dissipate in the astral. This is the fate of the weaklings who never worked on their souls.

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 12:53 a.m., alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Do we choose our body when we reincarnate or parents ?
Is it random ?

So you mean that if someone who has never meditated in his lifetimes, his/her soul will die? So what would happen to his/her consciousness?

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 7:33 PM, "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know if are we to choose or Satan. It's certainly not random. You can only be reincarnated into your own race and the most compatible genes are chosen to match the metagenics of your soul.
Also not everyone gets reincarnated. As the soul is not immortal and it's expensive to keep it alive in the astral, the souls of SS are sheltered by the Gods on their planet. When Satan decides to, you are reincarnated. Many people in this age won't survive another incarnation and their soul energy will dissipate in the astral. This is the fate of the weaklings who never worked on their souls.

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 12:53 a.m., alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Do we choose our body when we reincarnate or parents ?
Is it random ?

You said one can only be reincarnated into your own race. Is there proof of this? What source did you get this from?

On Sep 2, 2017 11:33 AM, "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 12:53 a.m., alex987dobrev789@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   Do we choose our body when we reincarnate or parents ?
Is it random ?

All energy dissipates. Reincarnation costs energy. If you don't even enough for that, you will simply stay in the astral realm until you've consumed all the energy left and dissipate, which means you'll cease to exist. That's what I've understood from sermons about reincarnation and that's why it's important to empower your soul every day through meditation. This is not a game, it's about survival.
Everyone who has read those sermons, and of course the clergy, is free to dispute my thesis and correct me.
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 10:49 p.m., Elidon Neziri elidonneziri@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   So you mean that if someone who has never meditated in his lifetimes, his/her soul will die? So what would happen to his/her consciousness?

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 7:33 PM, "Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it random ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back