Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Satanic Jewelry...

Hello,
From what Father Satan told me is that we are free to wear what we like, even though most Spiritual Satanists tend to gravitate towards wearing black chlothes of the Gothic Culture with different Satanic jewelry and various tattoos.
Bc of my limited budget, I bless my chlothes by writing the the Sigils on chlothes and infused with their energy for protection.
Father Satan told me that these things are merely trinkets that may identify one as different, but it won't help the person from substituting the meditation practices. He told me, "I'd rather you enrich yourself with my teachings and meditation, than to cover yourself with these things that will not help you to empower and protect yourself from the true enemy."  So, I try to follow his advice the best way I can to empower myself from the true enemy.  I'd rather empower myself and be an undercover agent instead of exposing myself without any protection against an enemy I can't even identify that may also masquerade as a Spiritual Satanist wearing all these things.
SIEG HEIL SATANUS INFINITUS MAGNUM OPUS.
On Dec 6, 2014 12:56 PM, "sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello All,
Can someone tell me the importance of Satanic Jewelry? Also, if it is important what should a satanist own or wear?
Hail Satan!

Ask yourself this: What do sigils do?

Why would the god's give us these drawings to use? What are we supposed to use them for?

When you understand the nature of sigils better, you'll understand why wearing them as jewelry is helpful. Try meditating on them or better, asking the demons for an explanation.

Also, depending on what you get, you can also use magic to enhance jewelry. an ordinary ring can become a source of a barrier to you. Or it can release satanic energy, or gather and purify ambient energy, becoming a power source for you... Ordinary jewelry can be very useful if you know what you are doing.

Jibba jabba wabba wabba

Another TROLL trolling the e-groups sounding oh so high and mighty. Oh, and yeah, it certainly spoke with "Father Satan"...

As for the jewellery: hide your identity as a Satanist. There are no limitations as to what you can or cannot wear, as long as you are safe. Wouldn't want to get recognised by jews, or other xians.

With or without, it means little to your spiritual evolution.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <infinitusmagnumopus666@... wrote :

Hello,
From what Father Satan told me is that we are free to wear what we like, even though most Spiritual Satanists tend to gravitate towards wearing black chlothes of the Gothic Culture with different Satanic jewelry and various tattoos.
Bc of my limited budget, I bless my chlothes by writing the the Sigils on chlothes and infused with their energy for protection.
Father Satan told me that these things are merely trinkets that may identify one as different, but it won't help the person from substituting the meditation practices. He told me, "I'd rather you enrich yourself with my teachings and meditation, than to cover yourself with these things that will not help you to empower and protect yourself from the true enemy."  So, I try to follow his advice the best way I can to empower myself from the true enemy.  I'd rather empower myself and be an undercover agent instead of exposing myself without any protection against an enemy I can't even identify that may also masquerade as a Spiritual Satanist wearing all these things.
SIEG HEIL SATANUS INFINITUS MAGNUM OPUS.
On Dec 6, 2014 12:56 PM, "sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
 Hello All,
Can someone tell me the importance of Satanic Jewelry? Also, if it is important what should a satanist own or wear?
Hail Satan!

Sable Wolf why would you call Tensen a troll? He has been a member for years. He has not posted much recently but I remember him and his posts. I also rarely post but check in to read daily. I have been here 9 yrs and I don't know YOU. You seem to be jealous that he claims to speak to Satan. I did not see it like he was bragging and he is entitled to his  opinion. You are in no position to judge his Spiritual level.

Am new on this group and i want to know is talking to Satan/Lucifer for a privileged few? I have been talking to Lucifer before i joined this group and i can testify He is the greatest teacher i have ever had. I want to know as a Satanist, when should one be able to talk to Satan
On Feb 28, 2017 2:16 PM, "shivachakra711@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Sable Wolf why would you call Tensen a troll? He has been a member for years. He has not posted much recently but I remember him and his posts. I also rarely post but check in to read daily. I have been here 9 yrs and I don't know YOU. You seem to be jealous that he claims to speak to Satan. I did not see it like he was bragging and he is entitled to his  opinion. You are in no position to judge his Spiritual level.

Actually, I am. Its “spiritual” level is that of an egopath.   This is clear in its posts. And since 2014 it has posted only few times, always sounding high and mighty https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hel ... e&count=10 You, on the other hand, defending that shit, came under our surveillance. We won’t tolerate dipshits who spam and believe it is enough to spew bullshit and hatred towards the kike to be accepted.   Another possibility – it is this troll’s another account.   https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hel ... pics/14724   In the above topic this tenzin has been caught trolling. Don’t bother answering “you can’t see it”   As for you, shivachakra711, that’s bullshit what you’re saying. 9 years? Since 2016? You’ve only posted in Hell’sArmy and in the main e-group. Either get serious and stop trolling further, or get lost.   https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hel ... achakra711 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... achakra711   HS! 88!

---In [email protected], <shivachakra711@... wrote :

Boy are you arrogant. My username has changed over the years, Groups have been attacked and hacked and taken down many times. I know that the HPs know who I am. Stop trying to play the little guard dog yapping at everyone you think is the Enemy. I could tell you the original usernames of many people who have been here as long as me. This is why I do not post much, so much infighting over nothing important.

@...616. Chill. It is not worth your time to dig up old posts from 2014 to point fingers and accuse people of being trolls. Members here are mature enough to know bullshit when it is posted, maybe get a lol out of it, and move on with their lives.

Johnson, Dear, I know :p Those were just formalities, and I wanted other people know that this troll IS one.

Trolls like to return though, so it is vital to always expose their behaviour.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <johnson_akemi@... wrote :

@...616. Chill. It is not worth your time to dig up old posts from 2014 to point fingers and accuse people of being trolls. Members here are mature enough to know bullshit when it is posted, maybe get a lol out of it, and move on with their lives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back