Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rain working...???

aprilxavier3

Greetings soldiers and warriors for Satan i have a simple question as you all know the weather as been not favorable in Africa and many places so it was about to rain outside with my girlfriend she told me if i had power i would command the rain to stop from falling (she knows am a SS) i told her i can do it but the problem is my Soul is not yet powerful enough for that... So i tried 2 focus as in stating some affirmation and visualizing to see if the rain can stop to fall but it didn't stop... So i decided to share this question to my warriors can a spiritual Satanist stop rain to fall...??? Or is there any working that can do to stop it..??? Thanks

Ok warrior i understand now very well people take what they see to be true but when its false...
Thanks warrior

It can be done. But it would take tremendous power and focus. But things like this take time just like other advanced feats like telekinesis and levitation. 
These take time & experience in order to be done effectively. So if you ever plan on doing it, focus on the here and now, meditate everyday and gain some serious spiritual power. After a while start working with the elements especially water(hydrokinesis). As JA said, unless your a god and/or have exceptional power & experience gained from past lives, a feat such as this one will be extremely difficult. 
Don't be let down by this. If it is your will and desire to reach these heights and to be able to control the weather by all means get yourself to that level. Maybe after you show promise and gain powers in this department you can ask the gods that specialize in this, for further guidance.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

I know this was posted sometime back but i would like to quote a  few paragraphs  from Franz Bardon Initiation into Hermetics  contained in the Epilogue which I  think could be useful ''Evidently the benefits of perception will never come overnight;they have to be acquired in very hard labor and with many difficulties and obstructions.A great number of people if not most of them,will prefer to become convinced first of the truth of the rules to have faith,and only then will they make up their minds to enter the path of initiation.The honest magician will realise that this attitude of Man is the wrong one.He is convinced that one has to trained and educated for the faith by the initiation.By the mere reading of this work one can of course achieve an intellectual knowledge,but not wisdom.Knowledge can be gained by transference,but wisdom must be acquired by experience and recognition,the latter depending on the spiritual maturity of the individual.And this maturity again is determined by the spiritual development that is formed on the path to initiation.".................... 
"But before entering this path,everyone should ask himself whether he will regard true initiation practically as his religion,i.e,his life task which his intent on fulfilling in spite of whatever hindrances and difficulties may be put in his way,and whether he will try hard to pursue and never to run away from this path as soon as he has entered it.It has to be taken for granted that an enormous ,almost superhuman amount of endurance and patience,a tenacious will power and secrecy regarding his progress are fundamental conditions."  

I wish if i had any knowledge about rain working i would have meditated for it but they's nothing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back