Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Race, Soul, and Purification Question

Ignisalas

I got to thinking about some things. All races, white, black, Asian, etc are that specific race at the soul level. I know that race mixing causes a lot of damage on the soul, since the soul is a specific race, and over the centuries of race mixing, it causes a lot of damage and confusion to mixed people, who are supposed to be reincarnated into a specific race, but because of race mixing, souls are forced to reincarnate in race mixed bodies.

I don't know that much about my family history, but I can say that im atleast 95% white. But I have a few strange features that just don't really belong to the white race. Both my parents are white, and my grandparents are too, but my grandmother has strange features that I also have. She told me that she has Native American in her bloodline from a few generations back, and because of this, she has a weird hair type that's really thick and coarse like. Its kind of a common hair type that most native Americans have.

I have the same hair type as her, and I believe my dad has the same hair too, but I could never tell because he always kept his hair really short and a buzzcut type of haircut. My hair is like a medium-light brown, but it has the same texture as my grandmothers.

I know im white at the soul, and I was wondering if my physical body would also change over years of constant meditation and cleaning. Ive seen old posts on the groups of people talking about their hair turning blonde and things like that, and people said that it was because of spiritual empowerment and cleansing the soul. Our bodies are supposed to be a reflection of our souls and what is within our souls and the race we belong to, and a few people have said that after years of meditation and spiritual empowerment, their physical bodies begin to cleanse and purify itself to the natural race of what they are supposed to be.
Is this true or false?

You do not purify. Just whatever you are gets perfected.

Having some random blood is not to be looked in fear or awe. It is just what it is. A fact that is a reality and that's.

Now, what you are meditation brings it on the highest point and harmonization.

If you just have some White strain then you are White. There are many people who have from a few generations part some native traits from many generations back.

Hair etc does not in any exceptional way "change".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back