Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick Question

Sorry to bother again, but I have a question about the Standard Ritual posted to JoS. It says that after you burn your prayer and meditate, that you should talk to Satan one on one. Does it mean to talk to Satan like you would to one of your friends or something? And does it mean that if I do begin to talk to Satan, he'll reply? I'm just trying to understand this part before I do the standard ritual. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

During a Standard Ritual when you write your prayer, be as open and completely honest as you ever could be. After you have burned your prayer, sit quietly, listen and be aware, a trance state is the best. Sometimes you can hear Satan speak directly to you, sometimes the voice you hear might be your Guardian. It's best to never expect to hear anything and just let it come naturally. Even if you don't hear anything, I can assure you that Satan heard you all the same.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 6:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quick Question

Sorry to bother again, but I have a question about the Standard Ritual posted to JoS. It says that after you burn your prayer and meditate, that you should talk to Satan one on one. Does it mean to talk to Satan like you would to one of your friends or something? And does it mean that if I do begin to talk to Satan, he'll reply? I'm just trying to understand this part before I do the standard ritual. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

How you talk to Satan is up to you (of course you should always be
respectful).If you feel like you should talk to Him as a friend, then
go for it. If you're open enough, he may reply. If he doesn't reply,
don't get disheartened. He listens to what you have to say, even if
you don't know it.

Hail Enki

On 3/10/12, annarocker22 <annarocker22@... wrote:
Sorry to bother again, but I have a question about the Standard Ritual
posted to JoS. It says that after you burn your prayer and meditate, that
you should talk to Satan one on one. Does it mean to talk to Satan like you
would to one of your friends or something? And does it mean that if I do
begin to talk to Satan, he'll reply? I'm just trying to understand this part
before I do the standard ritual. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

"Does it mean to talk to Satan like you would to one of your friends or something?"

A little more respectful, like talking to your father or your teacher.

"And does it mean that if I do begin to talk to Satan, he'll reply?"

LOL don't expect things like audible talk. He's in the astral after all. You'll also have to be advanced to communicate telepathetically with Him, and as HPs Maxine said in the newest post telepathetic communication is not verbal. If you're new you'll either have this same feeling you had or have some signs or coincidences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "annarocker22" <annarocker22@... wrote:

Thanks!

Hi
Am glad to be a satanism like you & to apreciate i will forever worship & honor Father Satan,
Regards
Safina.

yea dog wit satan nothin in dis world is impossble hes got us as long as we truely in 2 him

------------------------------
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 6:02 AM CST Mee Said wrote:

Hi

Am glad to be a satanism like you & to apreciate i will forever worship & honor Father Satan,

Regards

Safina.

Thanks! :) You guys are really helpful. ^.^
~ Hail Enki! ~
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Quick Question

During a Standard Ritual when you write your prayer, be as open and completely honest as you ever could be. After you have burned your prayer, sit quietly, listen and be aware, a trance state is the best. Sometimes you can hear Satan speak directly to you, sometimes the voice you hear might be your Guardian. It's best to never expect to hear anything and just let it come naturally. Even if you don't hear anything, I can assure you that Satan heard you all the same.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 6:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quick Question

Thanks!

I would really like to try summoning Flauros (Haures). What types of incense should I use?
If it helps, her planet is Mercury and her candle color is purple.

Also, what types of things do Demons usually like as offerings for some assistance.

Sorry if this sounds a bit ignorant, but I'm new to this and just want to make sure I do things right.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and responds.

Hi guys, a quick question.

Each time I am having Sex or masturbating before I cum I always ask my GD out loud to take my sexual energy. I always do this.

I hope this is not being done in a wrong way?

As long you don't mind your partner or the inhabitants near you hearing it then you're fine lol. You could always visualize it into a ball and direct it to them if you know their sigil or have communicated with a demon/ess before.

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:46 PM, "xsatanson666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi guys, a quick question.

Each time I am having Sex or masturbating before I cum I always ask my GD out loud to take my sexual energy. I always do this.

I assume you would have sex with an SS then? Otherwise it would be pretty awkward I assume, lol. 
In my opinion you are doing it correctly. Both aloud and in your mind should work. You should just make sure that no non-SS hears you (in case you say it in a rather high "volume"), as that could bring up all sorts of trouble depending on your situation. 

-Shael
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 20:27, xsatanson666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi guys, a quick question.

Thanks guys. My gf is not ss but she will become very soon as I have shown her the truth and she has accepted it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back